221903 Bullies, 4017 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Lindsay Lohan's Dad Michael Coy About Top Secret Martial Arts Venture

Lindsay Lohan's Dad Michael Coy About Top Secret Martial Arts Venture

Lindsay Lohan's enterprising dad is among the brains behind a top secret mixed martial arts TV project, which will launch a brand new ultimate fighting sport in America.

Martial arts fan Michael Lohan and his partners are in the process of building a stadium, where fighters will compete for glory.

He tells Wenn, "We're building an arena to start a new Ufc league in a Third World country. I can't disclose the location because the premise of the whole show is no one knows where it's being shot from.

"It's a fighting mixed martial arts style that has never been on TV yet... There's a production company involved and networks involved."

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/en...12231196.shtml

What.

Normally office type guy by day, vivaciously vicious and victorious mixed martial arts fighter by night?
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Phrost; 5/20/2009 2:14pm at .

Posted On:
    5/20/2009 2:05pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This smells like a whole lot of "tera-bad-gay-lameness" if you ask me.

Unless they fight in Cambodia.

Then I smell Emmy award.
    Website Administrator Tom Kagan just loves email, instant messages, private messages, text messages, tweets, status updates, and every kind of personal contact. You can reah him at his personal email account at [EDITED BY TOM KAGAN] or even on his cell phone number at [EDITED BY TOM KAGAN].

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2009 2:32pm

Style: Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I,m curious to see if this will exploit the martial arts further or maybe turn into something worthwhile instead of making another "Ultimate fighter show" why not put that money into actually letting the corporation take off and start promoting itself?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2009 2:34pm

Style: Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh unless thier gonna let the show do that for em to me it seems like it would detract from the Formality {if thier is any in fighting] to starting a legit Corporation not a one shot TV series.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    5/20/2009 4:42pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    enter the kumite!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Clean View Post
    Karate was developed by Okinawans who weren't allowed to have weapons. Ok, makes sense. JJ was developed by Samurai to defeat armored opponents. Also makes sense. But a spinning jump kick to defeat a camel? Something smells fishy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2009 5:57pm

Style: Hsing I, Bagua, Chi kung

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So this broad is on ET and the Soup every night because...her father is some hot shot in the entertainment industry? Figures.

Slipping coal into stockings with a little sumptin for mom.

Posted On:
    5/20/2009 6:04pm

Style: Rehab Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by asscowboy View Post
    So this broad is on ET and the Soup every night because...her father is some hot shot in the entertainment industry? Figures.
    Backwards. Her dad is in the entertainment industry because she is on the Soup every night.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2009 6:52pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am definitely far more apprehensive than I am excited. particularly him talking about a fighting mixed martial arts style that's never been seen before.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2009 11:48pm

Style: BJJ, MT, JJJ / Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    will it feature...

GLADIATORS?!

they could get the contestants like they would in the olden days: prisoners of war.
    that whole shutting down guantanamo thing? yeah, take those guys and make them fight to the death against some lions and ****.
    what about homeless people? they could have the chance of becoming some rich public icon.
    how many inmates are sitting on death row? how many of them would rather go out in style by being eaten by a bear than die from some sissy little needle?

**** yeah. id watch this show :D

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/21/2009 1:25am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've seen this before. Like in "Enter the Dragon," or that Deadpool one shot that was a parody of "Enter the Dragon."

How will changing the location of the production change the show? Is the Somalian government giving them permission to film fights to the death?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast