Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 91011 LastLast

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/07/2009 2:25pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Isshinryu Karate, BJJ, +

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh well. we can argue technique all day. I was taught ass too grass when I was young and when I started going to lifting camps (Penn St. Ohio St. Pitt. and some others around the Buffalo area) my technique was altered. I figured programs like that with proven success have to be doing something right. No big deal to me def didn't mean for this sort of thing to turn into a debate lol at that.

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    6/07/2009 8:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    UberAugie, the only sad thing about that shirt is that it's a powerrack rather than a squat rack.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Yours truly

Posted On:
    6/08/2009 1:03am

Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

is badder than you

Posted On:
    6/08/2009 1:35am

Join us... or die
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by aforaker View Post
    This is the general squat technique taught at collegiate football combines and camps.
    Spoken like someone who's never actually participated in them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    Downstreet on the flip-flop, timepants.

Posted On:
    6/10/2009 1:59pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That was absolutely brilliant! Did you at least put the creampuff in his place?

Posted On:
    6/11/2009 8:31pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Iaido, Jodo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On that thought, why not also bitch about the scrawny, flabby student/pikey (don't you know, they're the same fucking thing!) assholes who wear backwards baseball caps and football shirts, only ever come to the gym in groups of 4, usually follow a big guy around like his little cock-sucking, sycophantic, pseudo-validating posse, hog one machine or have to use ALL the benches, hardly do anything at all except pose in front of the mirror at non-existent biceps, and talk like retards for an hour or so, never even breaking a fucking sweat.

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    6/12/2009 2:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by adouglasmhor View Post
    On that thought, why not also bitch about the scrawny, flabby student/pikey (don't you know, they're the same fucking thing!) assholes who wear backwards baseball caps and football shirts, only ever come to the gym in groups of 4, usually follow a big guy around like his little cock-sucking, sycophantic, pseudo-validating posse, hog one machine or have to use ALL the benches, hardly do anything at all except pose in front of the mirror at non-existent biceps, and talk like retards for an hour or so, never even breaking a fucking sweat.
    How about I just bitch about everyone that is weaker than me? That'll be a great way to alienate everyone.

Don't post this stuff, seriously. Gym bitch topics always end up with everyone hating everyone.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Yours truly

Posted On:
    6/12/2009 3:03pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is still a reason why these topics pop up. Been to a college gym recently? lol. Aside from curls in squat/power racks, lots of different ignorances going on there. Everyone maxing out every singe time, every lift being forced reps. Unless they are on steroids I don't see these kids lifting for very long, or being any stronger. Lets wait 10 years and see where everyone is.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 2:09pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Only seems fair to point out the "other" kind of douchebag. He's the musclebound asshole who monopolizes the machines in the circuit area doing multiple sets of "insert any excercise here". He is closely related to douchebag "A" but not ballsy enough to offend the mighty, so he monopolizes machines reserved for the weak and usually (but not always) female. It's every man for himself it seems.
    And if you hate planet fitness (whoever you are) please stay the **** out. I find it amusing how a guy can post how he and his DB buddy are guilty of the inconsiderate behavior in the original post but seem to think it's OK because it's Planet Fitness.
    Fat asses like me (yes I admit it) are struggling to get in shape and as we toil along in shameful anonymity, we don't need to be pushed around (or out) by rude douchebags. Cheerio!

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 2:40pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you're visibly out of shape and at the gym busting your ass, you get a free pass on anyone thinking ill of you; at least you're there.

But Planet Fitness is a symptom of everything that's wrong with our culture today.
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 91011 LastLast