223537 Bullies, 3782 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

1. --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Reviewsday Roundup

Tuesday is Reviewsday around here, more or less, most of the time, somewhat, ok... whenever we feel like it. That's just how we roll.

Anyway, we break out the cattle prods and bear mace and corral all the latest reviews into a nifty little news post so those of you who may have missed them get another chance at adding your own ratings of the product/service/etc in question.

[COLOR=#cccccc]simonifrius[/COLO"]No BS Martial Arts - View Profile: simonifrius@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: simonifrius</title>@@AMEPARAM@@simonifrius, who happens to be the proverbial "tree that falls in the woods", dropped these pine cones of wisdom on Training and Fighting Skills by Benny "the Jet" Urquidez

The first chapters are brief interviews with Urquidez that gather some wisdom from him on speed, power, timing, target areas, strategy, and nutrition. More interviews are found throughout the book at the beginning of each chapter. The interviews give good insight from the champ that can be found useful. However, a lot of the info is outdated, unrealistic, or just not written well. In those regards, they might be the weakest aspect of the book. Still, one should not overlook a lot of the insights Benny gives here, because they are tidbits that one could live by.

[COLOR=#cccccc]NeoEnix[/COLO"]No BS Martial Arts - View Profile: NeoEnix@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: NeoEnix</title>@@AMEPARAM@@NeoEnix, who in-between freeing people from the matrix is busy writing the plot to the next version of Final Fantasy, parked his chocobo for a minute to share his thoughts on Twins Red Flame Gloves:

But I did have one problem with them that was kind of random. on the second try with them I got a cut inside my finger. it was more like the glove rubbed on my pinky. it was on the second joint of it, close to the first top joint. I got kind of a glove burn on my pinky and some skin came off. I wore the glove with some wraps, extra wrap on the knuckle to make the glove a bit bigger and it worked. the problem was only on the left hand glove, so maybe it was a freak accident, but just thought you guys should know.

He also added a review of King Shin guards but it seems the Agents got to the ratings and they were reabsorbed into the collective. If you've got a pair of either, feel free to share your own ratings (click "go advanced" and make sure you check the box!).

Want YOUR product/service/etc reviewed by the tough-but fair members of the largest MA and MMA online community on the entire planet? Just let us know! We'll be happy to give it the full treatment.
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SaundersHeadkick.aim640.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	10096