All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 1:29pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    The hypocrisy of your statement could be large enough to be stationed in space as a second moon, then again, so could you.
    Not caring what bullshido thinks? Free.

Excuses about eargrinds? $Credibility

Ego searching a web-site you've been laughed off of every day? Priceless.

Rudy, I don't think you understand what "hypocrisy" means. Perhaps you could explain how my statement that people as dumb as you are not worth training with is hypocritically inconsistent with my previous statements that you aren't worth training with/challenging/etc?

Also, how is your montaging coming? Is your daily fume over your eventual triumphant return to the internet integrating well into your daily routine?

Finally, all you guys that are utterly incapable of understanding that joking or semi-joking social threads on the internet message board have NO bearing on Sirc's abilities need to pull your head out.

The idea that he can't be good because you don't like him is bullshit groupthink
    Last edited by JohnnyCache; 5/19/2009 1:35pm at .
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 1:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Aaaargh!!

Enough, already! ... Moderator! Moderator! :BangHead:

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 1:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1point2 View Post
    So...you train four times a week? Wow. I mean, that's so impressive. Do you have balls I can lick, too?

You can be as right as rain on this point, but Munacra said it better, and nobody is going to come to you as judge on whether they make the grade or not.

Munacra's post laid it down, whereas yours was the ramblings of a confrontational, self-important, ineffective shrill. It bears repeating: Do your fucking job as a student, do the work, stop bitching, drill drill drill, get your ass kicked and keep your head up. Put up your competition video, win lose or draw. Diet, conditioning. Rinse and repeat. Yes, that applies to everyone on here. We still don't want your arrogant ass shoving it down our throats like you're exempt. Guess what? You seem to not be getting this ....
    It's funny to me that you're the guy that got an instructor tag for his isshinryu rank, telling a guy that's been doing this longer and better then you to do the job of a student.

Also, I think it's funny that you think there are 6 days in a week

basically, if you are threatened and angered by this thread, it probably applies to you.

Also, this isn't his "xxX" thread about the same topic this month. He started one other one, that got HORRIBLY de-railed and then split, leading to multiple threads from his OP.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 1:56pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You can't seem to get around the fact that I study/do/teach Isshinryu. What's with that?
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 2:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sirc could easily get that tag, too, and doesn't bother, but you're the one hung up on his "arrogance"

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 2:10pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So people with tags are arrogant?
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 2:11pm

Style: Gentleman Adventurer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's funny to me that you're the guy that got an instructor tag for his isshinryu rank, telling a guy that's been doing this longer and better then you to do the job of a student.
    And as long as he's someone's student, he better act like one. You're falling over yourself grasping at small straws in hopes of saving Sirc like some sort of knight in rusty armor.

I agree with Sirc's assertion, people do need to stop making excuses and just train hard. Bullshido needs to stop putting itself on a pedestal.

BUT

sirc is the worst person to talk to about this since he's nothing but a hypocrite. A weak minded-chihuahua barking arrogance to hide his small size. i'd ennumerate his many hypocrisies but Tom Kagan has done so enough times.

If sirc wants to shake up bullshido into the right path, no amount of red letter caps will make do. he needs to lead by example. We all need to lead by example. That does not mean being a **** and telling everyone how incopetent they are.

Grow up. The both of you.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 2:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, all people with all tags are arrogant under all circumstances. Thank you for so cleverly articulating the blanket statement I was trying to make.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 2:14pm

Style: Enshin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    cant we all just get a long and spar?

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 2:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    And as long as he's someone's student, he better act like one. You're falling over yourself grasping at small straws in hopes of saving Sirc like some sort of knight in rusty armor.

I agree with Sirc's assertion, people do need to stop making excuses and just train hard. Bullshido needs to stop putting itself on a pedestal.

BUT

sirc is the worst person to talk to about this since he's nothing but a hypocrite. A weak minded-chihuahua barking arrogance to hide his small size. i'd ennumerate his many hypocrisies but Tom Kagan has done so enough times.

If sirc wants to shake up bullshido into the right path, no amount of red letter caps will make do. he needs to lead by example. We all need to lead by example. That does not mean being a **** and telling everyone how incopetent they are.

Grow up. The both of you.
    You're really off base. Sirc came here he's a very good one-sport martial artist who has very successfully re-tuned and rounded out his training in several years on this board.

Finally, he didn't call anyone a "****" or "incompetant" get "personal" with anyone until they did so with him. His article was general, motivational, non-specific, and the personal attacks started on the first reply. He was resolutely polite for several pages, until determined parties repeatedly weighed down the conversation.

So what's your point?
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast