I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 2:42am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    Sirc, you need to shut the **** up and train. I don't give a **** if you are god's gift to archers wearing ballet tights. Your excuse is as obvious as everyone else's, except that you seek validation through asking for validation, and hoping, for hope's sakes, that someone will return it.

You are in no position to tell anyone what's up. You wouldn't even show up in anyone's radar unless you were not such a ****. I don't remember you for much except for posting that one video where you got your ass whooped by a guy named hector and theother video where you got your ass whooped by Omega.

And that's it. That's all you have.

You don't need to justify anything to anyone and no one needs to justify anything to you. Just shut the **** up and train.

In fact, that's what most of Bullshido needs to understand.

Just shut the **** up and train. No teaching white belts, no staying to the side instead of drilling, no thinking you're amazing and a phenom because you are some german dude who does photography and knows rudimentary jiujitsu, no self aggrandazing, no boasting.

You all keep making enemies instead of friends and training partners, and there is nothing more valuable than friends and training partners.

I don't post about how great I am. I go to class as much as I possibly can, I drill when I am told to drill, I pay attention, I don't talk during class, I spar hard, I get my ass whooped, I ask my instructors for help, i drill some more, then I drill some more, then I spar, then I get my ass whooped, then I repeat until I get it right.

Waxing on about how fucking amazing you are won't grant you the respect you so crave for. And I know you will say something about I don't want respect blah blah blah, but why lie to yourself?

Just shut the **** up and train. And good things will come, bullshido.
    I've done a lot more than that. Sorry I'm not here begging for approval and videotaping everything that I do just to prove it to you guys. I'll keep that in mind when I head up to my next fight/tournament/whatever.

I've never made any excuses for anything, BY THE WAY. I don't know where you're getting that. I train almost every day (barring weekends) and very hard at that.

I understand that you're trying to play the part of the peacemaker and town priest or whatever. But really, I am not the one who made this thread about me, ironically, it was all of you. Instead of talking about me, I think it would greatly behoove all of you to start talking about yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    My point is what does somoene stomping another person have to do with your alleged standards? In your grandiose opinion of yourself you are mixing up two concepts at least: On the one hand you say people should, as us Buddhists are won't to say, use good effort (along with clear comprehension) thats true.. No argument there buttercup.

But since when are you some arbitrator of that standard based on your challenging others? you sound like a bully describing your sparring scenerios... I teach other martial artists here in the city how to fight (I am a teachers teacher) and I would never wipe the mat with them! And speaking of which, you don't seriously think I am threatening to beat you up do you? My point is that your measure of the man is flawed buttercup, I would never lay a hand on you in an aggressive manner though. It bothers me that you think that because I can assure you that anything I say on these boards is exactly what I would say in person and I can fight quite well but I would sooner break my own arm or nose than be percieved as a bully or as issuing a challenge to somoene.

Ok I will throw this out there: My Karate teacher Sensei Ben (Riley's student) made us train to the best of our ability and this is what he did. He would create a scale on a 1 to ten system and call it the "proverbial it" that would be how you would refer to the activity in question "it" was what you could do objectively to start..... then "it" was how far you could progress and finally "it" became hypothetical in that you set a goal. The meta goal always was to make the hypothetical "it" an actual "objective it". So for example, my goal might be to learn a side kick and use it during fighting with the hypothetical "it" to catch my teacher with the technique. I would then scale how far I could progress and work in increments on making this hypothetical actual.

It was a great system. I can't even begin to explain how much it changed my life. It turned me from a fat 12 year old into a guy who became quite a fighter! even though it was and is not my nature to be a fighter. For example, I went from getting my nose broken by one of our brown belts to succesfully defending against him (he helped me but it was with this method)... I went from breaking a board to a six block elbow strike through scaling my breaks with the proverbial it.

I guess what this method did was force us to do our best..... OBJECTIVELY. It was spooky because you never thought about what you were supposed to be able to do! So for example, can you imagine taking a Aikidoist and telling them that you are going to objectively teach them to beat up a Gracie Jiu Jutsu guy? Seriously now imagine that you actually get them to a point where they scale and practice and perfect... and they manage to tie a Gracie guy for a sparring session? See my point?
    AT WHAT POINT DID I SAY BEING ABLE TO STOMP ON ANYBODY IS A MEASURE OF YOUR PERSONAL BEST? AGAIN, PLEASE STOP SEEDING WORDS INTO PASTURES THAT DON'T EXIST.

You make great points, but I think that me telling everyone (Not necessarily you, I don't even know/care who you are) that they aren't trying very hard, you've completely missed the parts where I'm saying to DO YOUR BEST. And get better.

There's an objective black hole here where everyone thinks that being on here = everyone must be decent. But they're not. You have to understand that I have met nearly everyone on the west coast that is on Bullshido and A lot of people on the East coast. They're all nice enough people, but a lot of them are lazy cunts. There's only a handful of them who are talented, but I know because they push themselves very hard to do their best. The rest of them are just inadvertent bullshido.net LARPERS. Hard to believe, I know. I mean being on this site must mean you've got your **** together, right?

WRONG.

No, it doesn't matter if you fly the flag of Bullshido.net it's still got the capability of being an excuse. Most people on this forum are still lazy fuckers who don't want to try any harder than they have to. They're just LARPERs which make them no better than your typical strip mall ninja, you dig?

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 2:48am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I mean seriously, if you're all going to bitch about me talking about myself and whatever else, you really shouldn't have ASKED ME QUESTIONS ABOUT MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES WITH SOMETHING. AT NO POINT IN MY ORIGINAL POST DID I ACTUALLY TALK ABOUT ME. IN FACT, I ASKED ABOUT YOU AND TALKED ABOUT YOU.

Jesus Christ. 1point2 is a super fucking ******. He asks me what my experiences are with something, and then bitches to me about how I'm talking about myself? Jesus christ, man, you are like a high-maintenance girlfriend who asks stupid questions and gets mad at the answers. I suggest you start over.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 5:23am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If they are "enemies not training partners" over **** on bullshido, that makes them rudy abel dumb and not worth the time of any sane poster.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 6:57am

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The hypocrisy of your statement could be large enough to be stationed in space as a second moon, then again, so could you.
    I wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and I see STUPID looking back.

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 7:31am

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro View Post
    I train almost every day (barring weekends) and very hard at that.
    So...you train four times a week? Wow. I mean, that's so impressive. Do you have balls I can lick, too?

There's an objective black hole here where everyone thinks that being on here = everyone must be decent. But they're not. You have to understand that I have met nearly everyone on the west coast that is on Bullshido and A lot of people on the East coast. They're all nice enough people, but a lot of them are lazy cunts. There's only a handful of them who are talented, but I know because they push themselves very hard to do their best. The rest of them are just inadvertent bullshido.net LARPERS. Hard to believe, I know. I mean being on this site must mean you've got your **** together, right?

WRONG.

No, it doesn't matter if you fly the flag of Bullshido.net it's still got the capability of being an excuse. Most people on this forum are still lazy fuckers who don't want to try any harder than they have to. They're just LARPERs which make them no better than your typical strip mall ninja, you dig?
    You can be as right as rain on this point, but Munacra said it better, and nobody is going to come to you as judge on whether they make the grade or not.

Munacra's post laid it down, whereas yours was the ramblings of a confrontational, self-important, ineffective shrill. It bears repeating: Do your fucking job as a student, do the work, stop bitching, drill drill drill, get your ass kicked and keep your head up. Put up your competition video, win lose or draw. Diet, conditioning. Rinse and repeat. Yes, that applies to everyone on here. We still don't want your arrogant ass shoving it down our throats like you're exempt. Guess what? You seem to not be getting this so I'll put it in crayon.

SIRCASTRO, YOU ARE NOT, AND NEVER WILL BE, OMEGA.
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 8:29am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, yet another "you guize are the suckatude" thread from Sirc. Awesome. Dickhead, do you realize that MA is just a hobby for most of the people on this site? It's not just the depth of your stupidity that staggers the mind but its sheer aggressiveness. Meanwhile when you've been asked to post some videos showing your vast improvement due to all your hardass training you remain silent. Put up something that shows the leaps and bounds your game has made or just STFU.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 9:36am

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I honestly don't know how to catergorize myself. I train and I train hard. I always put 100% into everything, every punch, every kick, etc. That's how I won competitions. The way I was raised, I never had another choice. It was either 100% or don't eat.

100% here, 100% there... sooner or later it adds up to real percentages.

Amazon.com: 200% of Nothing: An Eye Opening Tour Through the Twists and Turns of Math Abuse and Innumeracy: A. K. Dewdney: Books
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 11:14am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, right, nothing. You sparred with kidspatula once and lied about your TKD experience and that's about where you've settled.
    Wait, what?
    How did you get the impression that I lied about my TKD experience, it's laid out in extremely precise language in my profile, along with the rest og my MA experience.
    You can talk all kinds of **** to me you want, but I'm pretty sure you are mistaken about this.

fist first Philosopher

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 1:04pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Savate (LBF/SD/LC) - BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Goddamn!

SirC, you are an arrogant twat and we're never going to be friends, but in this case you're right in your original post. So now I have to give you a +rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiujitsu77
    You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee
    ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
    It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
    The real deadly:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 1:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Thank you, Sigmund

The opening post (as I understood it) made the following suggestion: people who post on ‘Bullshido’ do so because they don’t train hard enough/can’t do well enough themselves, and so have to transfer their own insecurities onto others. In other words, ‘Bullshido’ is a rationalisation that enables us to rest content with our own comfort zone by sniping at others. Was that (fundamentally) the point, or have I misunderstood?

Thank you for your insight, Dr Freud. Now, me – I thought ‘Bullshido’ was about people with some integrity and respect for the MAs mocking and exposing liars and fakes and wannabes. Isn’t it amazing how wrong you can be?

This is a very strange thread! No it isn’t, on second thoughts: it’s a dick-measuring contest worthy (if ‘worthy’ is the word) of the schoolyard.
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast