226100 Bullies, 4236 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 111 to 120 of 142
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112 131415 LastLast
  1. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,993

    Posted On:
    5/19/2009 4:47pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The slip sliding assholes that talk like they are the ****.
  2. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,471

    Posted On:
    5/19/2009 4:48pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBadGuy View Post
    We're manufacturing attacks in his first post because his original point is fucking boring otherwise. "Hey guys improve your selves k!?" Who the hell really needs to be told that working towards your goals, WHATEVER THEY ARE, is good stuff?
    quoted to immortalize you admitting you stirred this up for entertainment.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
  3. MrBadGuy is offline
    MrBadGuy's Avatar

    King of the Impossible

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Seven Seas of Rhye
    Posts
    2,902

    Posted On:
    5/19/2009 4:53pm

    supporting member
     Style: Grapplomancer

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stirred up for entertainment?

    Perhaps I misused "manufacture", and should've written "We're reading too much into his first post and seeing attacks because his original point is fucking boring otherwise."

    Then AGAIN, I don't really give a ****. If you want to make me out to be the bad guy for stirring **** up, that's fine too. I don't know when stirring **** up became such a panty-waddening action. Especially in a Sirc thread.

    Though I am bathing in the delicious irony that you condemn me for trying to "win this thread" while you heartily bask in "one-upsmanship" yourself.
  4. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    5/19/2009 4:53pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    Sirc is posting, there's ALWAYS something to bitch about...
    Very good. You're a dumbass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    I would expect the average regular poster to train 6-8 hours a week, with the occasional weekend class or seminar. That's about the amount of time most people devote to "hobby" activities and is enough of a time investment for slow but steady progress.

    Anyone training less than that on a regular basis has dropped out of hobby level and gone recreational. You do it occasionally because you like it, but are no longer trying to improve. Do we really have that many recreational MAists posting on here?
    Ummm YES. A lot of the people here don't even train.
  5. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    5/19/2009 4:55pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBadGuy View Post
    Stirred up for entertainment?

    Perhaps I misused "manufacture", and should've written "We're reading too much into his first post and seeing attacks because his original point is fucking boring otherwise."

    Then AGAIN, I don't really give a ****.

    Though I am bathing in the delicious irony that you condemn me for trying to "win this thread" while you heartily bask in "one-upsmanship" yourself.
    This is the third time you've tried to take something out of context to find "irony"

    What are you some kind of Starbucks Apple Owning, Novel writing hipster? Seriously, this is a far stretch, even for you.

    Knock that **** off.
  6. 1point2 is online now
    1point2's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,119

    Posted On:
    5/19/2009 5:00pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I, for one, see no attacks in the OP.

    ---

    This is the reason why most of you suck. ...You use it as a coverall for your poor performances or in the case of many MANY posters here, the reason why they, even though they've spent years training have only marginally gotten better.

    You're only one step above the people who practice the lies and deceit of strip mall krotty tkd because you recognize it's a problem. But still, you suck. ...most of you have potential and talent but just aren't going to try or can't try hard enough.

    Some of you...claim that you are doing your best,...bullshit
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates
  7. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    5/19/2009 5:05pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1point2 View Post
    I, for one, see no attacks in the OP.

    ---

    This is the reason why most of you suck. ...You use it as a coverall for your poor performances or in the case of many MANY posters here, the reason why they, even though they've spent years training have only marginally gotten better.

    You're only one step above the people who practice the lies and deceit of strip mall krotty tkd because you recognize it's a problem. But still, you suck. ...most of you have potential and talent but just aren't going to try or can't try hard enough.

    Some of you...claim that you are doing your best,...bullshit
    And if this somehow doesn't apply to you, why are you so upset about it?

    Almost everyone on this site sucks, me included. Why is truth an attack?
  8. 1point2 is online now
    1point2's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,119

    Posted On:
    5/19/2009 5:08pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There are parts of your argument and philosophy (within this thread, I mean) that I wholeheartedly agree with. I just don't think it qualifies as "bullshido" per se, I think you're a total gasbag, and I don't believe your methodology is very successful objectively or compared to other methods.
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates
  9. Rene "Zendokan" Gysenbergs is offline
    Rene "Zendokan" Gysenbergs's Avatar

    fist first Philosopher

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sanctuary of Pallas Athena (Belgium)
    Posts
    2,653

    Posted On:
    5/19/2009 5:10pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Savate (LBF/SD/LC) - BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    my weekly training schedule

    Let's all post our trainingschedule:

    Monday: 2,5h Bjj and 1,5h Judo
    Tuesday: 1,5 h Bjj
    Wednessday: 3h Bjj
    Thursday: 2,5h Judo
    Friday: 2h Muay Thai

    In the week I work 40 to 50 hours (IT)
    In the weekend I work 20 hours (bartender).

    So seven days working, five days training AND a social life, who does better?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiujitsu77
    You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee
    ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
    It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
    The real deadly:
  10. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,993

    Posted On:
    5/19/2009 5:13pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why is truth an attack?


    Because No one wants to believe they are that "person."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.