223813 Bullies, 3711 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 101 to 110 of 142
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 LastLast
  1. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    5/19/2009 4:32pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1point2 View Post
    This sounds like a great way to encourage people to post competition video and go to throwdowns.

    Y'know, two of the primary ways that people on Bullshido.net cut past their own bullshit.
    Cry some more, ******.

    If people can't take criticisms, they shouldn't be doing anything involving people. Ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    What are you talking about? I've called you arrogant for ages. All of a sudden you think you are incredibly special because you train the same amount as everyone else? Do you really think that you are the only person who trains two to three hours a day as if this isn't the same in almost every goddamned competitive academy worldwide?

    Cry and bitch and moan as much as you want to, but your meager achievements don't make you any better than anyone (and you're not really hiding the fact that this is all you want). I don't see what is so hard to understand about shut the **** up and train.

    But I'll say it again.

    Shut the **** up and train.
    No. I don't. I only posted that up because you accussed me of being a hypocrite. You are wrong and you can't get over that I am right. That I am in the right for saying, "Hey people need to not be complacent and ask themselves if they're improving."

    You shut the **** up. I don't give a **** about my achievements. I think that you've all lost perspective here so I'll state it again:

    THIS ISN'T ABOUT ME. I DIDN'T MAKE IT ABOUT ME. YOU ASSHOLES DID.

    I never stated at all in this thread achievements I've made, actually. And if you can find where I have, I will go ahead and concede the point, apologize publically and quietly go away.

    But you can't so **** you dude. I never made this a penis length contest on who trains harder, you idiot.

    You might've forgotten, so I'll make this big too:

    BUT YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TOLD ME I WAS A HYPOCRITE FOR SAYING THIS BECAUSE I DIDN'T TRAIN. THE LOGICAL STEP WAS TO SHOW YOU THAT, IN FACT, I DO TRAIN. VERY HARD. JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

    So what now, ******?
  2. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,471

    Posted On:
    5/19/2009 4:34pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBadGuy View Post
    Can anyone show me anywhere where I've disagreed with this? Have I typed "I disagree entirely with this notion" yet not realized it?
    So what the **** are you on about then? You don't disagree with anything but you're still posting a bunch of bullshit about how it's just not nice to answer someone when they say you don't train? OK, point taken, shut up and go away until you think of a new one.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
  3. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,471

    Posted On:
    5/19/2009 4:36pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    What are you talking about? I've called you arrogant for ages. All of a sudden you think you are incredibly special because you train the same amount as everyone else? Do you really think that you are the only person who trains two to three hours a day as if this isn't the same in almost every goddamned competitive academy worldwide?

    Cry and bitch and moan as much as you want to, but your meager achievements don't make you any better than anyone (and you're not really hiding the fact that this is all you want). I don't see what is so hard to understand about shut the **** up and train.

    But I'll say it again.

    Shut the **** up and train.
    Your determination to misunderstand this person's personality so you have something to bitch about is almost touching.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
  4. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    5/19/2009 4:36pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBadGuy View Post
    Can anyone show me anywhere where I've disagreed with this? Have I typed "I disagree entirely with this notion" yet not realized it?
    Did I say you disagreed? JESUS ****. Where did you learn how to read? You are just assuming **** now.

    I'm just reminding people. Because you all seem to think I want people to train like me or train a specific way, when in fact that is not what I am saying at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    Awww, is my grappling not pretty enough for your standards? I'll go home and cry myself to sleep over it... Forgive me for not giving a rats ass what you (whom I have never seen any competition video from) think about my grappling. LOL, srsly...
    I have so much more to worry about than to show you assholes **** I'm doing. It's such a hassle to video tape myself. I usually just go to things by myself and have nobody to video tape.

    I'll tell you what, I'm going to a pankration tournament in June. I'll videotape that or something for you idiots.
  5. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,471

    Posted On:
    5/19/2009 4:39pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    seriously, there's nothing here. You all just tripped over my dick rushing to be first to post SIRC THREAD SIRC IS ****** LOLOL and landed in a big pile.

    You're all being terrible and working to manufacture a controversy so you have some e-drama. There's NOTHING HERE TO BITCH ABOUT read what he fucking wrote and not what you want to read into it.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
  6. Kintanon is offline
    Kintanon's Avatar

    Yes, I am smarter than you are.

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Athens, Ga
    Posts
    5,683

    Posted On:
    5/19/2009 4:39pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    ahhaha dude kintannon/munarca no everybody on here does not train 3-4 hours a weeknight with extras on the weekends take that out in the woods and shoot it.
    I would expect the average regular poster to train 6-8 hours a week, with the occasional weekend class or seminar. That's about the amount of time most people devote to "hobby" activities and is enough of a time investment for slow but steady progress.

    Anyone training less than that on a regular basis has dropped out of hobby level and gone recreational. You do it occasionally because you like it, but are no longer trying to improve. Do we really have that many recreational MAists posting on here?
  7. Kintanon is offline
    Kintanon's Avatar

    Yes, I am smarter than you are.

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Athens, Ga
    Posts
    5,683

    Posted On:
    5/19/2009 4:41pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    seriously, there's nothing here. You all just tripped over my dick rushing to be first to post SIRC THREAD SIRC IS ****** LOLOL and landed in a big pile.

    You're all being terrible and working to manufacture a controversy so you have some e-drama. There's NOTHING HERE TO BITCH ABOUT read what he fucking wrote and not what you want to read into it.

    Sirc is posting, there's ALWAYS something to bitch about...
  8. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,471

    Posted On:
    5/19/2009 4:42pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    first off, 6-8 hours a week is 1-3 classes. Sirc posted something more like 15-20, 5 long classes.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
  9. MrBadGuy is offline
    MrBadGuy's Avatar

    King of the Impossible

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Seven Seas of Rhye
    Posts
    2,902

    Posted On:
    5/19/2009 4:44pm

    supporting member
     Style: Grapplomancer

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    seriously, there's nothing here. You all just tripped over my dick rushing to be first to post SIRC THREAD SIRC IS ****** LOLOL and landed in a big pile.

    You're all being terrible and working to manufacture a controversy so you have some e-drama. There's NOTHING HERE TO BITCH ABOUT read what he fucking wrote and not what you want to read into it.
    We're manufacturing attacks in his first post because his original point is fucking boring otherwise. "Hey guys improve your selves k!?" Who the hell really needs to be told that working towards your goals, WHATEVER THEY ARE, is good stuff?
  10. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,471

    Posted On:
    5/19/2009 4:47pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ignoring the question of if certain people need to hear this or not,

    if you're bored by it, why don't you sink it instead of trolling it for drama, attention and one-upsmanship? Oh, it's because you're playing social games about who's cooler.

    You think you're trying to HAZE him out of making "bad" posts but you're really just clogging up a thread with a bunch of bullshit.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.