I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 4:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    The fact that my striking has improved AT ALL is a testament to how awesome I am. I haven't trained any striking since that first throwdown.
    It should improve 200% once my arm heals up and I start taking MT. I had 0 striking related improvement goals for almost 3 years and still got better at it while not training. LOL. I rule.
    So then what have you been doing? It looks like you've been doing a whole lot of shitty crappling, because you aren't really good at that either.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 4:23pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    Not to be a dick, but really? Really?
    Really to which? I seriously have done 0 striking training in almost 3 years. Only striking I've done was at TDs. And I really have improved slightly. Which is mostly probably due to shedding bad habits ingrained from TKD.

King of the Impossible

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 4:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Grapplomancer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So if it's not FOR you and you're secure in your training, why don't you just piss off and let him preach to the couch potatoes?

Again, do you want people to post things on this website for you to read? Or do you want to piss and moan and "win" threads?
    My only point of contention was that it was dumb to even answer the "YOU DUN TRAIN HARD" with "ORLY I TRAIN THIS HARD!" without alienating people. BUT OH WAIT, he did that with the first post ANYWAY.

Jesus christ, do you even WANT other people to post on here JC?

(See what I did there?)

Besides, the couch potatoes are so secure in their excuses they are going to brush off this thread anyway, while everyone else is just going to get annoyed by more preaching to the choir, except the preacher is actually just another choir person, and should be singing instead of preaching.

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 4:25pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro View Post
    So then what have you been doing? It looks like you've been doing a whole lot of shitty crappling, because you aren't really good at that either.
    This sounds like a great way to encourage people to post competition video and go to throwdowns.

Y'know, two of the primary ways that people on Bullshido.net cut past their own bullshit.
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 4:26pm

Style: Gentleman Adventurer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't fucking give me that.

**** you. You're the one calling me a hypocrite for not training but telling people to train harder, to not find excuses to NOT ACHIEVE.

Then I post my training schedule and then you tell me I'm arrogant for posting my schedule because you called me out on it? **** you. Seriously, **** you and I hope your children die in a fire caused by you. Don't give me that bullshit, dude. **** off.

This isn't shoving ideology down people's throats. I want you to read the first post again. READ IT.

It isn't "TRAIN EXACTLY AS I DO AND GET AWESOME!" it's "DON'T MAKE EXCUSES FOR NOT ACHIEVING YOUR GOAL."

Improvement is a catch-all. Everyone has different goals. Mine are to be really good and be better than everyone else. IF YOU ARE TOO FUCKING STUPID AND TOO MUCH OF A RETARD to read the first post AGAIN, then **** off. Just pack your **** and stop posting in here.
    What are you talking about? I've called you arrogant for ages. All of a sudden you think you are incredibly special because you train the same amount as everyone else? Do you really think that you are the only person who trains two to three hours a day as if this isn't the same in almost every goddamned competitive academy worldwide?

Cry and bitch and moan as much as you want to, but your meager achievements don't make you any better than anyone (and you're not really hiding the fact that this is all you want). I don't see what is so hard to understand about shut the **** up and train.

But I'll say it again.

Shut the **** up and train.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 4:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBadGuy View Post
    It just seemed retarded in a thread about "YOU GUYS SHOULD IMPROVE YOURSELVES" to go on about how you train a kajillion hours a week and drive across the atlantic to train, as if no one else does this. And then, in response to that criticism, to claim that you are just doing as everyone else is is an even bigger confusion, since your original damn point was that everyone needs to get off their ass and improve themselves. So, either everyone (sirc included) need to get off their ass and improve themselves (which seems fucking hard considering how much he, and the rest of us, train), or we're all doing a pretty good job, in which case this thread has no fucking point.
    I THINK THAT YOU MUST BE BLIND SO I WILL TYPE THIS OUT LARGER.

The ONLY reason why I posted my schedule is because Munacra accused me of being a hypocrite and not training but telling people to achieve their goals. That is all. You really need to stop bringing it up as if I'm trying to show everyone how hard my schedule is. It isn't. It's pretty lax, actually.

SO SHUT THE **** UP YOU ARE WRONG. THIS ISN'T ABOUT ME.

MY ORIGINAL POINT IS ABOUT ACHIEVING AND BEING BETTER. I DON'T GIVE A **** WHAT YOUR DEFINITION OF BEING BETTER IS. JUST FUCKING DO IT AND DON'T GET COMPLACENT.

Christ.

I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 4:28pm

Style: Gentleman Adventurer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    God. this is ridiculous.

King of the Impossible

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 4:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Grapplomancer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MY ORIGINAL POINT IS ABOUT ACHIEVING AND BEING BETTER. I DON'T GIVE A **** WHAT YOUR DEFINITION OF BEING BETTER IS. JUST FUCKING DO IT AND DON'T GET COMPLACENT.
    Can anyone show me anywhere where I've disagreed with this? Have I typed "I disagree entirely with this notion" yet not realized it?

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 4:30pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Awww, is my grappling not pretty enough for your standards? I'll go home and cry myself to sleep over it... Forgive me for not giving a rats ass what you (whom I have never seen any competition video from) think about my grappling. LOL, srsly...

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    5/19/2009 4:32pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ahhaha dude kintannon/munarca no everybody on here does not train 3-4 hours a weeknight with extras on the weekends take that out in the woods and shoot it.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 11121314 ... LastLast