Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    5/18/2009 3:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Cro Cop to Dana White: I owe you a lot from our first deal...

And I'll make it up to you.

These days the boys from Cro Cop team are training in full force. After a long break and highly demanding recovery process, Mirko Cro Cop is ready to fight in MMA again.

All problems with injuries are history and Cro Cop is very optimistic to start another chapter in his career:

"I feel great, the recovery process is going well and we train at high intensity now. I never had such a strong desire to prove myself and I'll climb up again, or die trying."

Mirko's next fight is set for June 13th in Germany, which means that he's back in the UFC, a place that he didn't have his best moments:

"I decided to fight in the UFC again, because of the stronger competition in the heavyweight division. My next opponent will be Mustapha Al-Turk. I didn't do well in my first three appearances - I wasn't myself. By returning to the cage I want to prove that I can still fight at highest level, no matter when or where. claims Cro Cop.

UFC 99 will be Cro Cop's first fight this year with the possibility of three fights coming by years end.

"It's hard to talk about concrete plans, but I would really like to fight at least three times this year. I wish to fight against quality opponents and to fight my way up to a title shot but for now, I'll focus only on my next fight and after that we'll see what's going to be on the menu next," says Cro Cop.

Although the UFC 99 card looks stacked, it seems that the UFC officials can see the benefits of hiring a top European fighter for their first ever UFC show in Germany.

"I want to say thank you Mr. Dana White for your interest and for an invitation back to the UFC. I owe you a lot from our first deal, and I'll make it up to you." promises Cro Cop.

All news related to Mirko Cro Cop's career are posted on Mirko's official MMA-ID profile on http://www.mma-id.com/CROCOP and Mirko's official homepage http://www.mirko-crocop.com.

Credits: http://forum.nokaut.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=29699
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yes. I cannot wait.

Cro Cop has been and always will be one of my favorite fighters of all time. The only man I believe that has the capability of defeating Fedor other than Andy Hug, but he's dead. From what I have been reading, and I can't be bothered to find it so look it up yourself, Cro Cop has been trying to juggle his career as a senator, Counter terrorist officer and professional fighter, which doesn't excuse his poor performances, but at the very least gives us an idea as to why he's been doing so poorly.

From what I understand he has given up his seat as a senator and since his injury cut down working from LUCKY (CT group he works for) and has focused on just training like he used to back in the good old days.

If this is all true, then we are going to see a major player coming back to the ring. I cannot. At All. Wait.

June 13th, can't come fast enough.

CRO COP RETURNS TO THE UFC JUNE 13TH, 2009.

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    5/18/2009 4:12pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought Todd Duffee was fighting Al-Turk at that event. He's still on the UFC's fight card.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    5/18/2009 4:23pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's from his website in the official news.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    5/18/2009 4:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.mirko-crocop.com/?id=4&solo=102

Edit my post to include this.

it's all vanity

Posted On:
    5/18/2009 4:41pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kano-Gracie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mirko Filipovic is hands down, no question, my favorite fighter of all time.

May he have mercy on Mustapha Al-Turk's soul.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    5/18/2009 4:44pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As much good work he could've done as a senator or an anti-terrorist officer, I"m so much happier that he is in the ring smashing people's faces for my entertainment.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/18/2009 4:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, this definitely has me fired up.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    5/18/2009 4:49pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have deep reservations about this, because I feel that my signature is a daily reminder to all of you to get up off your asses and stop being a bunch of retards and realize that your lives are meaningless and stupid and nothing you do is actually all that important and you should really get over yourselves. And believe you me, it would take a bit for me to decide to change my signature to something less meaningful, but here you children go. Until Cro Cop returns, this is my message to all of you.

And I Truly believe this deserves to replace my current signature.

New. Signature.

Submitting 1d6 Investigators per round

Posted On:
    5/18/2009 4:52pm

supporting member
     Style: ZHOO ZHITSU

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Crocop is going to get kneed in the balls by Al-Turk and then lose a rematch to Eddie Sanchez.
    Undisputed KING OF ASSHOLES.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/18/2009 5:00pm

Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm looking forward to this too. CC has the magical power to make his fans hope that the 'CC of old' is still possible. Here's to hoping!
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast