Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 3:02pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Long Fist, Judo, Lolkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    LOL @ how passionate the plea. hey, monkeywoman, you have competition. Oops gotta go.
    You're a grown man, Rudy. A grown man crying on the internet.

GET A LIFE RUDY. Go outside, meet people your own age, and grow up.

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 3:02pm

Style: chinese boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    yo Abel thats a new low man...comparing sirc to hitler...the guy is dead you know..he cant defend himself...
    Uh, he's not really dead Lebell, he was just banned for a few days.

Now, should Sirc be allowed to use the N word? Sure, why not. Should people kick his ass for using it? Sure, why not. I've had my ass handed to me many times for doing dumb ****, never once was I lying there going "Why!? Why are these guys kicking me and hitting me!?" Oh, I knew why. I either said or did something stupid.

No one here is going to do ****. There is no magical big black guy in Vegas reading this thread about to jump in his Granada and drive out to Fresno. MAYBE, maybe Munacra will twist his ankle a bit, I doubt it. Sirc will continue his rants at the expense of every non-gay non-black man here until he gets bored or grows up and has little dead from cancer gay black children of his own.

l Travel To Get Choked!

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 3:03pm

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What I loved most about Sirc's rant, anything he does to ANY computer system that he is not expressly granted access to can be viewed a crime under trespass to chattels. He's a fool if he thinks otherwise. Technically, given enough leeway pinging a computer can be viewed as a cyber crime. He does not have to do any noticeable damage, the ISP could have his hide for degrading the quality of their network, even if the degradation isn't noticeable by the end user.

Sirc, if he's anything is a network kiddie, and I doubt his understanding of the law is half what he thinks it is....

Back to lurking and hating myself for reading this crap.
    I do not aspire to be great, or even good, I hope to suck a little less then last class.

l Travel To Get Choked!

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 3:03pm

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, not to mention that most digital transactions occur over state lines making them a federal crime.....
    I do not aspire to be great, or even good, I hope to suck a little less then last class.

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 3:11pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bonnykate View Post
    What the hell are you talking about?

I'm responding merely to the fact that you called me Hitler and a sock puppet. My comment was independent of Sirc.

You're not a dick, Rudy. You're an asshole.

No. I take that back. You're a ****. A big flabby, greasy ****.
    back, oops thats right, but you two are interchangeable anyways. You both suck on Sirc.

I'm still being a dick instead of an asshole because that was my observed opinion of you. U R A racist, hate mongering (new category) "prick".

How is a "prick" a new category? You are a "prick" if nothing else because the only function you've ever had served here was as a troll to incite trouble and generally stir the "****". Other than that you are exceptionally unneeded on any martial arts board. You serve NO other function. You came here specifically for this. You stayed here specifically for this. :occasion1
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 6/18/2009 3:17pm at .
    I am the biggest fucking wanker on the internet - Proven fact.

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 3:12pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ignatzami View Post
    What I loved most about Sirc's rant, anything he does to ANY computer system that he is not expressly granted access to can be viewed a crime under trespass to chattels. He's a fool if he thinks otherwise. Technically, given enough leeway pinging a computer can be viewed as a cyber crime. He does not have to do any noticeable damage, the ISP could have his hide for degrading the quality of their network, even if the degradation isn't noticeable by the end user.

Sirc, if he's anything is a network kiddie, and I doubt his understanding of the law is half what he thinks it is....

Back to lurking and hating myself for reading this crap.
    LMAO :headbang: talk about THE empty threat of the week.
    I am the biggest fucking wanker on the internet - Proven fact.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 3:13pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank White View Post
    There is no magical big black guy in Vegas
    George Wallace *is* the "New" Mr. Las Vegas.......

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 3:22pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    Lebell, ever since I saw your picture used for that MMA ad, I've been waiting for you to say those words.

Yes, darling, yes!
    zomg...all that wasted time....
    i pm you as quick as i got the money for a ticket.
    the state you live in does allow gay marriages right?

Quote Originally Posted by CY
    So, in my signature, there's a link to a thread about a Bullshido versus Underground MMA tournament. They need money to go there. (That's what we get for inviting teenagers and poor people to participate.)
    no dice bro, im sorry but im living very low budget recently.
    and ofcourse im against all forms of violence unless its against defenseless people or animals.

Now, I know your granddad snagged some gold in the War off of some Jews...nah, forget that. If you have some cash to spare, you could send it their way.
    DUDE!
    my grandfasher got money for ratting out jews to the gestap0, he would never touch their filthy gold.

That would be my point, in fact. You clown around here a lot, but you're very smart.
    LOLwut?!

*laffs*

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 3:22pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its an existential question.
    How does it apply to what I wrote? I'm confused.

Being that Bullshido and all of its shenanigans doesn't amount to a hill of diapers anyways. A few people argue, they may be assholes, they may not be assholes, people may end up fighting, so what. In the end, its forgotten and fades away.
    With you so far.

People make utopia impossible. There are those with power and those who have not. Those with the power will skew things to make reality fit their view.
    OK, still following you.

In Johny Coupon's case, he wants to keep the status quo here looking like the vanguard of truth. Like bullshido is a peaceful meadow where no one is provoked and is invaded by "evil".
    This is where you lost me.

I strongly doubt that JohnnyCache would describe Bullshido in such terms. We are not a peaceful meadow. We are a savage oasis.

As usual, no blame can befall them.
    I think it's less that no blame can befall Bullshido, and more that Bullshido is where you are, and you can like it or not. You can raise hell, and if you convince enough people who swing weight here, you can get things changed. If you can't...well, what is Bullshido supposed to do?

So, how do you matter? The same way one matters anywhere: Make positive contributions. Buy a sponsoring membership or, better yet, a sponsorship. Help with wiki articles. Make insightful posts. The usual.

Sometimes, you do a bit of this. You made some good posts in the Downey thread, for example, and I made sure to point it out. You're one of us on the important things, like aliveness and willingness to throw down.

However, and much more often, you spend your time here griping about everything and throwing around vile invective. When you are called on it, you reply that someone else did it to you first. That is not a great response.

When I first got here, I got hammered. I smarted off to some people, and their friends (Shuma-Gorath, for example) played rep games with me and tried to drive me off. It didn't work. Instead, I found ways to contribute, and now I'm an accepted part of the site.

The same avenues of upward mobility are available to you. You do start off at a disadvantage because of past events. It doesn't matter whether this is just or not. It just is. On the other hand, good conduct from you will have a disproportionate positive effect, since people's expectations of you are so low.

It might not work right away. It might take time. Some people will never change their opinion. But you can come back from this.

Up to you.

But this hearkens back to the "new rules" I just read. In which, thanks to that marvelous video, being a "dick" is an accepted Modus operandi used to weed out "assholes" . This of course lends to the problem of the "dicks" being the ultimate arbiter of what is true.
    Actually, the problem I see is that we now get to argue about the difference between being a dick and being an asshole. This looks to be the most unedifying argument I have ever heard of.

I don't see why Johny foodstamps here needs to come to Sirc's defense.
    Well, why does he have to not do this? I mean, I don't have to imagine Calvin growing up, seeing Hobbes for the stuffed animal he is, running crying to his parents, and finding out that they're really mannequins. But I like to!

To actually defend a racist comment? Or, why he has to follow me around from post to post trying to rehash the past at every turn. My only conclusion is that he is bored. That he fed off the hate, and he wants more.
    Being bored is the reason for most of the Internet. We're all just waiting to die, and in the meantime, we do things.

If it bothers you to be batted around like a ball of yarn, there are things you can do about it.