Thread: Judo.

  1. #901

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    502
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    Very well, I will be happy to make a donation.

  2. #902
    Snake Plissken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,553
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    CY Q.
    Trolling for good.

  3. #903
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpostudent View Post
    Very well, I will be happy to make a donation.
    Thank you, sir!

    I will now stop trolling you...until I get mad at you and start again. No promises. :qbluewack

  4. #904

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    502
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    Thank you, sir!

    I will now stop trolling you...until I get mad at you and start again. No promises. :qbluewack
    You never bother me... I have a feeling I know what kind of guy you are... I bet you are like my old kenpo instructor's instructor... tough and gruff and blunt but generally cool as hell.

  5. #905
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    CY Q.
    Trolling for good.
    See, that's the thing. I troll, but I do it for reasons. And when I'm polite, I'm polite for reasons.

    When I'm being polite to an obvious bullshit artist, it's because I need to draw them out.

    When I'm trolling someone whom others find reasonable, it's because I want something from them, too.

    I'm playing chess, folks, not Whac-A-Mole. Be wary.

  6. #906

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    65
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    Sirc?
    Frederick Douglass?

  7. #907
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpostudent View Post
    You never bother me... I have a feeling I know what kind of guy you are... I bet you are like my old kenpo instructor's instructor... tough and gruff and blunt but generally cool as hell.
    phhss.. i disagree.
    i bet cy q faunce is a crappler with very limited skill.
    oh and a honkey.


    watcha gunna do boy?

  8. #908

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,722
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    See, that's the thing. I troll, but I do it for reasons. And when I'm polite, I'm polite for reasons.

    When I'm being polite to an obvious bullshit artist, it's because I need to draw them out.

    When I'm trolling someone whom others find reasonable, it's because I want something from them, too.

    I'm playing chess, folks, not Whac-A-Mole. Be wary.
    nice hobby.

  9. #909
    Snake Plissken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,553
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpostudent View Post
    You never bother me... I have a feeling I know what kind of guy you are... I bet you are like my old kenpo instructor's instructor... tough and gruff and blunt but generally cool as hell.
    Would this be No BS Martial Arts - View Profile: Clyde@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: Clyde</title>@@AMEPARAM@@Clyde?

  10. #910

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    502
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    That would be Clyde. He gets a lot of **** for being outspoken, but if you hang with him in person, he is pretty cool.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO