Thread: Judo.

  1. #891

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    502
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There are parts of Las Vegas that are "the hood". I don't live in those areas, but I know where they are.

    Like I said, I don't wish any harm on Sirc. In fact, I hope he never says the wrong thing to the wrong person because I have seen it happen more than once.

    At least most people on this board have the honor to settle their differences by challenge and will honor a tap. I have met plenty of guys that settle their differences other ways. I hope Sirc never mouths off to one of them.

  2. #892
    Snake Plissken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,553
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpostudent View Post
    Nope, not at all. To prove the point that he would not say that in public. If you say he would, then he is dumber than I thought. He might get away with it once or twice. Sooner or later, it will catch up to him.
    I am sure it will, if he does it in an area where the threat level is greater then he perceives. Perhaps he learns a lesson, perhaps he doesn't. Either way it doesn't effect or impare you. Leave it be.

    However, it has been posted by four separate long-time posters that he did it on mass-transit in Washington D.C., much to their dismay and embarrassment.

    Will you take that as evidential proof that he is >fill in blank with your appropriate adjective<?

  3. #893
    Snake Plissken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,553
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpostudent View Post
    There are parts of Las Vegas that are "the hood". I don't live in those areas, but I know where they are.
    Since you are attending Grad School, presumably at UNLV, and wear $800 suits, I doubt you live in NoLV.

    You probably live in Green Valley.

    Or perhaps even Summerlin.

  4. #894

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    502
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    I am sure it will, if he does it in an area where the threat level is greater then he perceives. Perhaps he learns a lesson, perhaps he doesn't. Either way it doesn't effect or impare you. Leave it be.

    However, it has been posted by four separate long-time posters that he did it on mass-transit in Washington D.C., much to their dismay and embarrassment.

    Will you take that as evidential proof that he is >fill in blank with your appropriate adjective<?
    Sure, I'll take that as proof. You're right, it doesn't affect me. I hope he matures, though. If he is as badass as he says, he should have no trouble beating Munacara. Somehow, I doubt it will be a walk in the park for him. I guess we will see. I wish him the best. If either of them come to Vegas, I would be happy to buy either of them a beer... since it's delicacy here.

  5. #895

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    502
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Since you are attending Grad School, presumably at UNLV, and wear $800 suits, I doubt you live in NoLV.

    You probably live in Green Valley.

    Or perhaps even Summerlin.
    Nope, I live off of Jones and the 215.

  6. #896

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    502
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, I attend law school at UNLV.

  7. #897
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    I am distancing myself away from the racial equality by murder protocol, by the way.
    NO WAI!

    Come on, I thought you had my back on this one.

  8. #898

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    502
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And I wear $800 suits because before I started law school, I worked for a public accounting firm.

  9. #899
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpostudent View Post
    And I wear $800 suits because before I started law school, I worked for a public accounting firm.
    Then go slap some green on the table, beeeYATCH!

  10. #900

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    502
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Those aren't really expensive suits, either, just Men's Wearhouse suits. I mentioned that in another thread as grounds for why I would not want to grapple some **** on the street, as I remember. No one is worth damaging the threads, unless I really had no choice.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO