Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:17pm

Style: Gentleman Adventurer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    context is king. If he called some stupid ****-talker, particularly a white one, a stupid en eye double guh er in public most black onlookers in his peer group would laugh their asses off.
    Where is the context correct in him calling me a ******? Stop being obtuse.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:18pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpostudent View Post
    If he or anyone else wants to do some ***** **** like that, that is fine. I can block the numbers. Big deal.

ahh...it actually happens automatically? There are bots that collate valid emails and phone #s for marketing.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This discussion is quickly getting nowhere. No matter what, I'm still going to train hard and beat Sirc. If he doesn't want to do that, he can take footage of his mma fight and show it to me, proving the fighting abilities he is so renowned for in this forum.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:19pm

Style: American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ahh...it actually happens automatically? There are bots that collate valid emails and phone #s for marketing.
    Ya, I get tons of calls all day because my phone number is on my email signature. I don't hide, though. I'm very easy to find.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    Where is the context correct in him calling me a ******? Stop being obtuse.
    That's a different point, entirely. Kempo's objection is on the basis of lethal consequence, it's immaterial online.

and remember, he wasn't banned for that. He was banned for wasting tom kagan's time.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Someone quote everything I say because it seems Johnny has me on his ignore list.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:23pm

Style: American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's a different point, entirely. Kempo's objection is on the basis of lethal consequence, it's immaterial online.

and remember, he wasn't banned for that. He was banned for wasting tom kagan's time.
    That is true, it is immaterial online, as long as he hides behind the internet. My point is that he knows better than to say **** like that in public... or at least I hope he does. I tend to think it is cowardly to say **** online that you wouldn't say in public... it isn't funny to use racial slurs like that.

I'm not offended by him, but there are people who would be and not drop the matter so easily. I hope he gets that. It's all fun and games until he runs across some mentally unstable **** that tracks him down and hurts him. Luckily for him, most of us are sane an stable and blow him off. Nothing he says offends me. I can't say the same for everyone.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    Someone quote everything I say because it seems Johnny has me on his ignore list.

now who's being obtuse?

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You posted seconds before I did. Stop cherrypicking evidence to suit your bad arguments.

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpostudent View Post
    That is true, it is immaterial online, as long as he hides behind the internet. My point is that he knows better than to say **** like that in public... or at least I hope he does. I tend to think it is cowardly to say **** online that you wouldn't say in public... it isn't funny to use racial slurs like that.

I'm not offended by him, but there are people who would be and not drop the matter so easily. I hope he gets that. It's all fun and games until he runs across some mentally unstable **** that tracks him down and hurts him. Luckily for him, most of us are sane an stable and blow him off. Nothing he says offends me. I can't say the same for everyone.
    That would be moi.