225126 Bullies, 4081 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 861 to 870 of 1308
Page 87 of 131 FirstFirst ... 37778384858687 8889909197 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Munacra is offline
    Munacra's Avatar

    I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    1,292

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:17pm


     Style: Gentleman Adventurer

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    context is king. If he called some stupid ****-talker, particularly a white one, a stupid en eye double guh er in public most black onlookers in his peer group would laugh their asses off.
    Where is the context correct in him calling me a ******? Stop being obtuse.
  2. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,471

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:18pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpostudent View Post
    If he or anyone else wants to do some ***** **** like that, that is fine. I can block the numbers. Big deal.

    ahh...it actually happens automatically? There are bots that collate valid emails and phone #s for marketing.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
  3. Munacra is offline
    Munacra's Avatar

    I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    1,292

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:19pm


     Style: Gentleman Adventurer

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This discussion is quickly getting nowhere. No matter what, I'm still going to train hard and beat Sirc. If he doesn't want to do that, he can take footage of his mma fight and show it to me, proving the fighting abilities he is so renowned for in this forum.
  4. kenpostudent is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    502

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:19pm


     Style: American Kenpo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    ahh...it actually happens automatically? There are bots that collate valid emails and phone #s for marketing.
    Ya, I get tons of calls all day because my phone number is on my email signature. I don't hide, though. I'm very easy to find.
  5. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,471

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:20pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    Where is the context correct in him calling me a ******? Stop being obtuse.
    That's a different point, entirely. Kempo's objection is on the basis of lethal consequence, it's immaterial online.

    and remember, he wasn't banned for that. He was banned for wasting tom kagan's time.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
  6. Munacra is offline
    Munacra's Avatar

    I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    1,292

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:20pm


     Style: Gentleman Adventurer

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Someone quote everything I say because it seems Johnny has me on his ignore list.
  7. kenpostudent is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    502

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:23pm


     Style: American Kenpo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    That's a different point, entirely. Kempo's objection is on the basis of lethal consequence, it's immaterial online.

    and remember, he wasn't banned for that. He was banned for wasting tom kagan's time.
    That is true, it is immaterial online, as long as he hides behind the internet. My point is that he knows better than to say **** like that in public... or at least I hope he does. I tend to think it is cowardly to say **** online that you wouldn't say in public... it isn't funny to use racial slurs like that.

    I'm not offended by him, but there are people who would be and not drop the matter so easily. I hope he gets that. It's all fun and games until he runs across some mentally unstable **** that tracks him down and hurts him. Luckily for him, most of us are sane an stable and blow him off. Nothing he says offends me. I can't say the same for everyone.
  8. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,471

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:23pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    Someone quote everything I say because it seems Johnny has me on his ignore list.

    now who's being obtuse?
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
  9. Munacra is offline
    Munacra's Avatar

    I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    1,292

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:24pm


     Style: Gentleman Adventurer

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You posted seconds before I did. Stop cherrypicking evidence to suit your bad arguments.
  10. Munacra is offline
    Munacra's Avatar

    I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    1,292

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:25pm


     Style: Gentleman Adventurer

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpostudent View Post
    That is true, it is immaterial online, as long as he hides behind the internet. My point is that he knows better than to say **** like that in public... or at least I hope he does. I tend to think it is cowardly to say **** online that you wouldn't say in public... it isn't funny to use racial slurs like that.

    I'm not offended by him, but there are people who would be and not drop the matter so easily. I hope he gets that. It's all fun and games until he runs across some mentally unstable **** that tracks him down and hurts him. Luckily for him, most of us are sane an stable and blow him off. Nothing he says offends me. I can't say the same for everyone.
    That would be moi.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.