223523 Bullies, 4365 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 791 to 800 of 1308
Page 80 of 131 FirstFirst ... 30707677787980 8182838490130 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. 100xobm is offline
    100xobm's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,206

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 4:35am


     Style: BJJ, formerly Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lebell
    Some good stuff
    Pushups for somewhat objective voice of sanity.
  2. G-Off is offline
    G-Off's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    State College, PA
    Posts
    2,329

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 4:59am


     Style: Ronin wannabe

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bonnykate View Post
    Well from the looks of it, Sirc stated exactly when he would be available for this thing. Would any of you bail on all of your plans you've already made just to wrestle around with some guy from the internet for an hour? I sincerely doubt it. Especially since Sirc wasn't the one that started this. Someone offered to fly him across the country to fight, which he agreed to. Then they decided to fly someone else out to California to fight him. They challenged him, but they're insisting that he plan his life around their schedule? That's kind of ridiculous. They're not being nearly as cooperative as you might think.
    From what I've read in this monstrosity, Sirc was given more or less all the options here. He could have someone fly him out to Texas or Oklahoma, or have someone come challenge him in CA. He decided to challenge Muncara, and Muncara gave him his schedule. I believe Muncara said pretty much all of July was open except for the weekend of the 4th, and August was except for the week of the 10th. He then said "Please don't pick June, I can't do June."

    Obviously, Sirc picked June within the next 3-5 posts. Muncara, frustrated, then goes about offering different dates and trying to work around Sirc's picking of the very few times Muncara couldn't do it.

    Really, go read Sirc's posts, he continually picks the weekends of July 4th and August 8-10th, and the month of June. The ENTIRE REST of July and August are open, but Sirc apparently isn't available for those 6 or so weeks.
  3. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,496

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 5:31am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnykate
    Wait, where was there any mention of anyone backing out?

    There seem to be a few people on here that are hell bent on convincing everyone that Sirc is backing out. Can someone please produce the post he made in which he said he wouldn't fight Munacra? Postponing the fight because of things like work, fights, prior engagements, etc. is kind of along the same lines as Munacra refusing to give up his study time just to fight Sirc, right? But no one is accusing Munacra of bitching out.
    You should mention you are in fact Sircs girlfriend.

    'Sircs not backing out!! im his girlfriend!!! leave him alone you guiz!!!'

    AHAHAHAHA! awesome..

    anyway:your post insinuates that Sircs being ganged up on and that his posts are being manipulated.
    If that were to be true, and it is not then he would have a taste of his own medicine.
    He's staring at the bed he made himself but so far came up with excuses to sleep in it yet.






    Quote Originally Posted by bonnykate View Post
    Well from the looks of it, Sirc stated exactly when he would be available for this thing. Would any of you bail on all of your plans you've already made just to wrestle around with some guy from the internet for an hour?
    What do you mean?!
    All of his plans?
    Trolling people with ****? Fighting the just fight against cuckoo sects? talking tough?
    He could easily show up for an hour.




    Quote Originally Posted by Bonny
    I sincerely doubt it. Especially since Sirc wasn't the one that started this. Someone offered to fly him across the country to fight, which he agreed to. Then they decided to fly someone else out to California to fight him. They challenged him, but they're insisting that he plan his life around their schedule? That's kind of ridiculous. They're not being nearly as cooperative as you might think.
    Sorry this does not fly.
    Sirc was yapping about how superawesome he is.
    Surely he can find some time to just whoop any challengers ass and then participate at the comp.
    come on now, its not like sirc is a pro fighter and his livelyhood is at stake.
    i havent read one good excuse yet.
  4. Frank White is offline
    Frank White's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,456

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 5:33am


     Style: chinese boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Off View Post
    From what I've read in this monstrosity, Sirc was given more or less all the options here. He could have someone fly him out to Texas or Oklahoma, or have someone come challenge him in CA. He decided to challenge Muncara, and Muncara gave him his schedule. I believe Muncara said pretty much all of July was open except for the weekend of the 4th, and August was except for the week of the 10th. He then said "Please don't pick June, I can't do June."

    Obviously, Sirc picked June within the next 3-5 posts. Muncara, frustrated, then goes about offering different dates and trying to work around Sirc's picking of the very few times Muncara couldn't do it.

    Really, go read Sirc's posts, he continually picks the weekends of July 4th and August 8-10th, and the month of June. The ENTIRE REST of July and August are open, but Sirc apparently isn't available for those 6 or so weeks.
    what do you guys call it when you do the *face in the hands aaaarrgh* thingie?
  5. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,496

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 5:41am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    come on people, lets not make it anymore complicated then it already is.

    Munacra claims to be willing to make the effort to be in California, all Sircs has to do is sacrifice one to two hours (traveltime?).

    It's not difficult.
  6. Munacra is offline
    Munacra's Avatar

    I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    1,292

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 7:09am


     Style: Gentleman Adventurer

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I want to say that I even offered to do this in the times when I couldn't do it. I'm not backing out or being less than acodomating. Hell, even now I suppose I'll have to go to the mega on september 7 (labor day weekend) even though school starts around august 26. that date and my time would be better spent making sure my financial aid is there on time, buying books, moving in to a new apartment, and working.
  7. sochin101 is offline
    sochin101's Avatar

    Graviora Manent

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lincolnshire, England
    Posts
    6,886

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 7:20am

    Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank White View Post
    what do you guys call it when you do the *face in the hands aaaarrgh* thingie?
    you mean when you put your palm on your face? Like a face to palm motion?
    I don't know.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

    Gandhi

  8. JollyRoger is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    N.Y
    Posts
    227

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 7:20am


     Style: Boxing, Beginner BJJ,

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    you mean when you put your palm on your face? Like a face to palm motion?
    I don't know.
    Dummin out?
  9. Whacker is offline
    Whacker's Avatar

    Pulling mount since '09

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,295

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 7:26am


     Style: jits da variedade brasile

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Color me completely unsurprised. Oh well.

    If sirc wants this to happen, he'll do it in earnest when his ban expires. That means no claiming to want MMA only rules, then complaining about injuries before a fight, etc etc.

    Munacra, that's cool that you are trying to accommodate here, but I would not be jeopardizing my school or living situation at all for some internet drama.
  10. MrBadGuy is offline
    MrBadGuy's Avatar

    King of the Impossible

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Seven Seas of Rhye
    Posts
    2,902

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 7:38am

    supporting member
     Style: Grapplomancer

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jesus christ, when did everyone get so damn serious?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.