Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 4:35am

Style: BJJ, formerly Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lebell
    Some good stuff
    Pushups for somewhat objective voice of sanity.

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 4:59am

Style: Ronin wannabe

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bonnykate View Post
    Well from the looks of it, Sirc stated exactly when he would be available for this thing. Would any of you bail on all of your plans you've already made just to wrestle around with some guy from the internet for an hour? I sincerely doubt it. Especially since Sirc wasn't the one that started this. Someone offered to fly him across the country to fight, which he agreed to. Then they decided to fly someone else out to California to fight him. They challenged him, but they're insisting that he plan his life around their schedule? That's kind of ridiculous. They're not being nearly as cooperative as you might think.
    From what I've read in this monstrosity, Sirc was given more or less all the options here. He could have someone fly him out to Texas or Oklahoma, or have someone come challenge him in CA. He decided to challenge Muncara, and Muncara gave him his schedule. I believe Muncara said pretty much all of July was open except for the weekend of the 4th, and August was except for the week of the 10th. He then said "Please don't pick June, I can't do June."

Obviously, Sirc picked June within the next 3-5 posts. Muncara, frustrated, then goes about offering different dates and trying to work around Sirc's picking of the very few times Muncara couldn't do it.

Really, go read Sirc's posts, he continually picks the weekends of July 4th and August 8-10th, and the month of June. The ENTIRE REST of July and August are open, but Sirc apparently isn't available for those 6 or so weeks.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 5:31am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnykate
    Wait, where was there any mention of anyone backing out?

There seem to be a few people on here that are hell bent on convincing everyone that Sirc is backing out. Can someone please produce the post he made in which he said he wouldn't fight Munacra? Postponing the fight because of things like work, fights, prior engagements, etc. is kind of along the same lines as Munacra refusing to give up his study time just to fight Sirc, right? But no one is accusing Munacra of bitching out.
    You should mention you are in fact Sircs girlfriend.

'Sircs not backing out!! im his girlfriend!!! leave him alone you guiz!!!'

AHAHAHAHA! awesome..

anyway:your post insinuates that Sircs being ganged up on and that his posts are being manipulated.
    If that were to be true, and it is not then he would have a taste of his own medicine.
    He's staring at the bed he made himself but so far came up with excuses to sleep in it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by bonnykate View Post
    Well from the looks of it, Sirc stated exactly when he would be available for this thing. Would any of you bail on all of your plans you've already made just to wrestle around with some guy from the internet for an hour?
    What do you mean?!
    All of his plans?
    Trolling people with ****? Fighting the just fight against cuckoo sects? talking tough?
    He could easily show up for an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonny
    I sincerely doubt it. Especially since Sirc wasn't the one that started this. Someone offered to fly him across the country to fight, which he agreed to. Then they decided to fly someone else out to California to fight him. They challenged him, but they're insisting that he plan his life around their schedule? That's kind of ridiculous. They're not being nearly as cooperative as you might think.
    Sorry this does not fly.
    Sirc was yapping about how superawesome he is.
    Surely he can find some time to just whoop any challengers ass and then participate at the comp.
    come on now, its not like sirc is a pro fighter and his livelyhood is at stake.
    i havent read one good excuse yet.

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 5:33am

Style: chinese boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Off View Post
    From what I've read in this monstrosity, Sirc was given more or less all the options here. He could have someone fly him out to Texas or Oklahoma, or have someone come challenge him in CA. He decided to challenge Muncara, and Muncara gave him his schedule. I believe Muncara said pretty much all of July was open except for the weekend of the 4th, and August was except for the week of the 10th. He then said "Please don't pick June, I can't do June."

Obviously, Sirc picked June within the next 3-5 posts. Muncara, frustrated, then goes about offering different dates and trying to work around Sirc's picking of the very few times Muncara couldn't do it.

Really, go read Sirc's posts, he continually picks the weekends of July 4th and August 8-10th, and the month of June. The ENTIRE REST of July and August are open, but Sirc apparently isn't available for those 6 or so weeks.
    what do you guys call it when you do the *face in the hands aaaarrgh* thingie?

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 5:41am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    come on people, lets not make it anymore complicated then it already is.

Munacra claims to be willing to make the effort to be in California, all Sircs has to do is sacrifice one to two hours (traveltime?).

It's not difficult.

I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 7:09am

Style: Gentleman Adventurer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I want to say that I even offered to do this in the times when I couldn't do it. I'm not backing out or being less than acodomating. Hell, even now I suppose I'll have to go to the mega on september 7 (labor day weekend) even though school starts around august 26. that date and my time would be better spent making sure my financial aid is there on time, buying books, moving in to a new apartment, and working.

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 7:20am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank White View Post
    what do you guys call it when you do the *face in the hands aaaarrgh* thingie?
    you mean when you put your palm on your face? Like a face to palm motion?
    I don't know.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 7:20am

Style: Boxing, Beginner BJJ,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    you mean when you put your palm on your face? Like a face to palm motion?
    I don't know.
    Dummin out?

Pulling mount since '09

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 7:26am

Style: jits da variedade brasile

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Color me completely unsurprised. Oh well.

If sirc wants this to happen, he'll do it in earnest when his ban expires. That means no claiming to want MMA only rules, then complaining about injuries before a fight, etc etc.

Munacra, that's cool that you are trying to accommodate here, but I would not be jeopardizing my school or living situation at all for some internet drama.

King of the Impossible

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 7:38am

supporting member
     Style: Grapplomancer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jesus christ, when did everyone get so damn serious?