228320 Bullies, 4288 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 71 to 80 of 1308
Page 8 of 131 FirstFirst ... 45678 91011121858108 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    5/25/2009 3:33pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In fact, I think I will. And I'm going to savor it.
  2. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    5/25/2009 3:34pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is that? Mahogany? Smoked with mesquite?
  3. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    5/25/2009 3:36pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm swishing it around in my mouth... is that a light raspberry? It tastes of autumn. Excellence in nature, time and age.

    Bravo.

  4. Munacra is offline
    Munacra's Avatar

    I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    1,292

    Posted On:
    5/25/2009 3:40pm


     Style: Gentleman Adventurer

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you not planning to do any judo competitions? I'll gladly compete against you there.
  5. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    5/25/2009 3:44pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    Are you not planning to do any judo competitions? I'll gladly compete against you there.
    If I do it'll be locally. Maybe if they convince me I'll do state competitions.

    You have to understand, I'm kind of done with single-make competitions. I've been doing that for TKD for almost a decade. I'm burnt out on those. I got state championships twice in a row, no contest and was a nominee for the olympic tryouts. I felt like I did all I was capable of there.

    Doing that all over again is not a road I want to travel again. Same ****, different spot.
  6. alex is offline
    alex's Avatar

    STOP POSTING!

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    8,203

    Posted On:
    6/13/2009 5:39pm

    supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    On my camera.

    Also, the fact that I've actually, you know. Fought. Oh and the people I've fought. And the people I train with.

    Ever wonder why I don't post anything? I have enough word of mouth proof that I don't have to fucking give a **** about a tard like you and show you some shitty youtube video of me taking a sparring session seriously.
    bro, the only footage ive ever seen of you is from various throwdowns, and i think an mma fight. and in all of them you have looked fucking awful. confidence is one thing, but there should be a reason behind it. if you train as much as you claim you must have some negative level of natural talent.
  7. Tenebrous is offline
    Tenebrous's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,399

    Posted On:
    6/13/2009 5:52pm


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    It hurts.

    ****.

    By the way, learning how to break that stupid fucking invincible turtle has made my judo life so much easier.
    You're welcome.
    I'm picturing you drooling onto the keyboard as you type, one eye rotating independent of the other as your hands mash the keys. - Sophist
  8. SifuAbel is offline

    Rock ape baby pic

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,694

    Posted On:
    6/13/2009 7:57pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    bro, the only footage ive ever seen of you is from various throwdowns, and i think an mma fight. and in all of them you have looked fucking awful. confidence is one thing, but there should be a reason behind it. if you train as much as you claim you must have some negative level of natural talent.
    *snicker*
    I am the biggest fucking wanker on the internet - Proven fact.
  9. hungryjoe is offline
    hungryjoe's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,407

    Posted On:
    6/13/2009 10:03pm

    supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    On my camera.

    Also, the fact that I've actually, you know. Fought. Oh and the people I've fought. And the people I train with.

    Ever wonder why I don't post anything? I have enough word of mouth proof that I don't have to fucking give a **** about a tard like you and show you some shitty youtube video of me taking a sparring session seriously.
    Link please to Sirc's awesomeness video?

    Sirc can't seem to find his way to posting from his extensive "camera" portfolio.
  10. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    6/13/2009 11:50pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I really don't have any videos that aren't over 2 years old.

    I mean I guess I could make one for you guys next time I'm at the MMA get togethers or whatever else. But I think the dudes from the TD could tell you how I did.
Page 8 of 131 FirstFirst ... 45678 91011121858108 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.