United States Marine.

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 1:15am

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    I wish I could get paid to go beat up people from the internet that annoy me... Anyone want to fly me to detroit?

You fat ****, drive your large, enormous ass to detroit. damn.

Lol.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 1:19am

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    It got banned? Really?

Also, people here love saying ****** and **** and ***** and queer - if hatespeech is your hot button de jour, hungry joe definitely started it in this thread.

HungryJoe - I'm glad your parents raised you not to say racial slurs. They evidently made up for it with homophobia and mysogyny.
    OK Johnny,

Upon reflection, you are no better than Sirc.

You cover his ass by insinuating that I was raised, by my family, to be a woman and homosexual hating bigot. This due to posts made by me.

Again - you are holding a double standard.

I reached out for a truce. Apparently you are holding out for a reach around.

I promise not to make reference to yours or Sircs mangina in any future posts.
    Last edited by hungryjoe; 6/18/2009 1:27am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 2:03am

Style: American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Example 1
    To defend that comment is to defend in the indefensible. If Sirc made that comment in front of the wrong person, beat down might not even be an option. Where I come from, statements like that are not fighting words... the are killing words.

I like Sirc. He is funny... kind of a court jester. He's crazy. I get that, but I GUARANTEE he would not say that to either of my roommate's faces... (both black and great fighters). I GUARANTEE you that he would not say that to any of the black fighters at my gym. I GUARANTEE you that he would not say that at a super market in North Long Beach. You get the picture. Why should he be allowed to make those comments on the internet? He went too far. Someone called him on it. He got banned... rightfully so. Now, I hope he is man enough to step up and own his words.

I have nothing against him personally, but if he said that **** in the wrong neighborhood, he would be dead, without question.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 3:37am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Allright you guys listen up, all of you.
    I've been reading this crap for the last 5 pages since yesterday.

Let's stop discussion minor things, otherwise this will never end.
    Let's try to keep things clear instead.

Sirc and Munacra both had some things to say about eachother.
    Munacra will be in California soon and is interested in a meet up and a match.
    It has every appearance that Sirc does not want to comply (backing out or having a match, you be the judge)

This is perhaps the main deal now.

I suggest that the posts considering the possible meet up betwee sirc and munacra are culled into their own thread.

Now my personal view, feel free to carry on:
    Over the years i've read Sirc's posts and some..well, many actually, are full of insults ad remarks even i wouldnt even dream of making, some include the wish for people to get cancer or to have deadborn babies.
    personally i still feel he should be allowed to say those things.
    besides the insults he is also boasting a lot and shittalking about his ' mad skills' and i always suspected sooner or later there would be a member who would just confront him irl with that.

Thats whats happening now, and fight or no fight he either should get along with this or stfu forever, if he wouldnt meet up with munacra he would lose credebility and all what would be left as a poster is a dramawhoring nancyboy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 3:50am

Style: Judofitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't wait for the video.

In my view when Munacra said "ANY DAY" and "MMA Rules" he disarmed Sirc's trolling tactics, who proceeded in obfuscating and trying to sway the subject.

JC, I really don't understand why you think people is "ganging up" on sirc.
    Maybe you share his same self-esteem issues, that force him to attack and provoke everyone in sight, but you lack the esprit to do it personally?

And BTW, the **** talking about "breaking limbs" did work in shifting the tone. I'm sure Munacra is not the kind of guy who would "break limbs" on purpose; but there ARE people who would do that, and the point is suggesting to Sirc that he might well think about that possibility when he's running his mouth.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 3:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    Now my personal view, feel free to carry on:
    Over the years i've read Sirc's posts and some..well, many actually, are full of insults ad remarks even i wouldnt even dream of making, some include the wish for people to get cancer or to have deadborn babies.
    personally i still feel he should be allowed to say those things.
    besides the insults he is also boasting a lot and shittalking about his ' mad skills' and i always suspected sooner or later there would be a member who would just confront him irl with that.

Thats whats happening now, and fight or no fight he either should get along with this or stfu forever, if he wouldnt meet up with munacra he would lose credebility and all what would be left as a poster is a dramawhoring nancyboy.
    You beat me to the clock. I've been lurking for a little less than your stay here but I read a lot of the weird stuff by sirc. Wishing deadborn babies, wtf. I'm for freedom of speech, but freedom comes with responsibilities.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 4:00am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Long Fist, Judo, Lolkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait, where was there any mention of anyone backing out?

There seem to be a few people on here that are hell bent on convincing everyone that Sirc is backing out. Can someone please produce the post he made in which he said he wouldn't fight Munacra? Postponing the fight because of things like work, fights, prior engagements, etc. is kind of along the same lines as Munacra refusing to give up his study time just to fight Sirc, right? But no one is accusing Munacra of bitching out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 4:01am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bonnykate View Post
    Wait, where was there any mention of anyone backing out?

There seem to be a few people on here that are hell bent on convincing everyone that Sirc is backing out. Can someone please produce the post he made in which he said he wouldn't fight Munacra? Postponing the fight because of things like work, fights, prior engagements, etc. is kind of along the same lines as Munacra refusing to give up his study time just to fight Sirc, right? But no one is accusing Munacra of bitching out.
    I could spot some careful, preliminary wiggling if not bitching out. Whereas I perceived a honest will too make it happen and remove any hurdles by the other party. That's just my opinion of course.

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 4:05am

Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sirc banned?

Less trolling+less drama= less traffic => less profit.

Unban him asap.

:P

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 4:12am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Long Fist, Judo, Lolkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by creativo View Post
    I could spot some careful, preliminary wiggling if not bitching out. Whereas I perceived a honest will too make it happen and remove any hurdles by the other party. That's just my opinion of course.
    Well from the looks of it, Sirc stated exactly when he would be available for this thing. Would any of you bail on all of your plans you've already made just to wrestle around with some guy from the internet for an hour? I sincerely doubt it. Especially since Sirc wasn't the one that started this. Someone offered to fly him across the country to fight, which he agreed to. Then they decided to fly someone else out to California to fight him. They challenged him, but they're insisting that he plan his life around their schedule? That's kind of ridiculous. They're not being nearly as cooperative as you might think.