Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 11:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If Sirc comes to Texas I'd be present, heck I'd even give Sirc a place to stay (in Waco).

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:00am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    Well, I could care less about the Mega. I am simply asking for after August 10th because that's after school ends. When he said he needed to fight, august was out so I offered July. He said no. I told him I couldn't do it in June. He said why not stop being such a fag. So I said ok. let's do it in June. Then it changed back to august a week before school ends because of his mma fight. I agreed and then he said no because it got in the way of my schooling and blah blah blah.

There were five or six prospective dates thrown around, so quickly, and several changes in who and where you'd be fighting, and then rudy came in and destroyed the signal/noise ratio

Why don't you clarify what you want to do now.

Who is going to fight sirc?

Where do you want to do it?

When do you want to do it?

What rules do you want? Sirc's original offer was, if you recall, a fight, a race, and a dance-off, each event weighted equally.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:02am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    Well, I could care less about the Mega. I am simply asking for after August 10th because that's after school ends. When he said he needed to fight, august was out so I offered July. He said no. I told him I couldn't do it in June. He said why not stop being such a fag. So I said ok. let's do it in June. Then it changed back to august a week before school ends because of his mma fight. I agreed and then he said no because it got in the way of my schooling and blah blah blah.
    Question: Why don't you just go to the mega? It's after your school is out. Sirc will be there. It'll be a better environment.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:02am

Style: Gentleman Adventurer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've clarified it many, many times in this thread Johnny. I've posted it in big yellow letters. I've posted it in all caps. I've talked it out with Sirc. I refuse to believe you've missed them. You'd much rather focus on bullshit, as always.

I am going to fight Sirc.

I am going to California.

I wanted a grappling match, not an mma fight. He told me he wouldn't waste his time rolling, so there you go. I agreed to an MMA fight.

If he wants to have a dance-off, I breakdance, so I will likely win that by default.

When is the date of the Mega?

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:03am

Style: crapp-lawl-ing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    What rules do you want? Sirc's original offer was, if you recall, a fight, a race, and a dance-off, each event weighted equally.
    Let's go with just the dance off, where the winner gets to tell the loser that he "got served."

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:04am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    I have a question; Why is everyone else trying to start their own drama on a thread that had a clearly delineated goal?

Seriously, everyone needs to grow up and grow a pair. Accusing someone of not respecting the tap from something they posted on the internet makes as much sense as calling the cops because some nameless person on the internet said they were going to rape your wife.

Now, I am all for fighting, but the kind with punches and kicks and chokes, not words and butthurt. If someone is ever offended enough by me to want to gong sau, I am easily reachable, though I do not have money to travel entirely on my own accord. Empty threats on the internet are just that, empty. I could challenge Omega, Asia, and Jlau right now but it wouldn't mean anything unless I also immeadiately tried to find a way to get out to them and prove my fighting abilities.

Moral of the story; If your not willing to fight about it IRL, its not worth threatening to fight about on the internet
    Did you ever read about the negotiations that ended the korean war? They had to negotiate on EVERYTHING - where the table would sit in the room, what pens would be on it, everything. Because the same ego that made them enemies made it almost impossible for them to concede anything to each other. That's why all these dramafests go nowhere for so long.

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:05am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A dance-off is fine by me. I've been breakdancing since high school so it should be easy-peasy.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:06am

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no

the post where you decided he was a jerk. The one that made you decide to butt into this thread.

Also, how is that "backpeddeling" what in that statement "backpeddles" and if you can't blame him for it, why have been crowing about it for 100s of posts?
    NO

Sirc's arrogance and endless trolling posts are a matter of record.

The point when you start playing on an even field.

That is the question at hand.

Point me please to threads where you have chastised Sirc for his posts.

On any thread.

Until then, keep running around in circles. Your spin is making me dizzy.

This thread is becoming as much about you and your forum leadership as it is about Sirc/Munacra/self.

What say you to the questions above?

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:07am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just realized I am much better than Sirc at everything, and by saying it, I am in fact becoming Sirc.

Ohgod.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:09am

Style: TKD, judo, MT noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you ever read about the negotiations that ended the korean war? They had to negotiate on EVERYTHING - where the table would sit in the room, what pens would be on it, everything. Because the same ego that made them enemies made it almost impossible for them to concede anything to each other. That's why all these dramafests go nowhere for so long.
    Ok, but how does this involve YOU? What are YOU contributing to this other than bitching about a unwise post by Munacra? My point is that people like you, rudy, and now me are basically polluting what you have already demonstrated to be a convoluted and extensive process.