Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 11:45pm

Style: Gentleman Adventurer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    I hate assholes like you. Doesn't mean I hate bullshidoka all together. There's a lot of bullshidoka who I absolutely adore. Some of them are really good friends of mine.

Just useless shits like you that **** up the forum and add nothing are the ones who make me hover my mouse over my DDoS script that would set my botnet against this place like it was a biblical plague.

Fortunately, those friends of mine talk me down from it. And you should thank me for letting you post here. You should be glad that I let you away from this with your limbs in tact. Leave your dignity and your belt though, those belong to me.
    hahaha.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 11:45pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought you were talking about munacra, actually.

But yeah, that would be an even BETTER idea. I don't know if I could get up in weight, seriously. I exclusively train cardio with strength training being totally isometric.

You are on point, sir. Though the first time joe challenged me I didn't think he was serious. After some investigating, I know he is.

Oh, you know. Just here and there. Mostly netsec and janitor'ing. I'm still getting things together. Learning metasploit and other things right now. Going to be taking a class about penetration and full on white hat security **** this coming fall.

You know, not everyone is a fucking loser like you who lives in a trailerpark and has no job.

HJ is probably working and Munacra is at school.

Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    so...it . . . it was a ruse...to get a second ticket...to the thing that he wasn't going to go to anyway?

That doesn't seem to make sense.

Also, how does flat-out saying "I'd like to bring another person" constitute a ruse?
    I had offered to pay for his trip. He came back wanting to include someone else. Apparently this was lost on you, but not others. He made no mention of his second paying their way.

Circle around this Johnny, chew a bit, savor and possibly swallow. You are defending Sirc and have in no way, at any time, had anything to say about his posts.

Sorry if the ramblings of a dumb old man (your words) don't quite make sense.

The bucolic e-tard,

Joe

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 11:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK Mr. Pimply faced emo ******. Why don't you take off your tight pants and fucking grow up.

Come to the Mega and I'll show you a good time for however long you last against me.

Realize that I have more desire to gurgle a saucer of goat cum, than I do to prove to you that I have an ability to kick your ass.

I've been having luck with the "bucking bronco" and inverted back triangles.
    however long I can last against him all of a sudden changed to "I have a fight coming up I don't want to get hurt.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 11:47pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you fucked with him until he insulted you back, and that makes him the jerk and the bully and you the cool guy. Congratulations on your mastery of high-school level interpersonal relationships.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 11:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    however long I can last against him all of a sudden changed to "I have a fight coming up I don't want to get hurt.

ahhh

read what you quoted. maybe it "suddenly came up" when you wanted the fight moved it from the mega, which is AFTER his fight, to a few days BEFORE it?

for the record, the BS/UG fight card is vastly more important, and should be more important to both of you, then your pissing match.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 11:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I didn't call him out. I asked where was the proof that he could fight. Instead, he exploded in anger.

I didn't know all of a sudden asking for proof in this website is anathema. You of all people should know we have a right to ask for proof when someone makes extraordinary claims.

And Sirc being able to competently fight, that's some big claims.

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 11:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    ahhh

read what you quoted. maybe it "suddenly came up" when you wanted the fight moved it from the mega, which is AFTER his fight, to a few days BEFORE it?

for the record, the BS/UG fight card is vastly more important, and should be more important to both of you, then your pissing match.
    Well, I could care less about the Mega. I am simply asking for after August 10th because that's after school ends. When he said he needed to fight, august was out so I offered July. He said no. I told him I couldn't do it in June. He said why not stop being such a fag. So I said ok. let's do it in June. Then it changed back to august a week before school ends because of his mma fight. I agreed and then he said no because it got in the way of my schooling and blah blah blah.

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 11:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Keep in mind he believed he would just be able to knock me out and/or submit me in a flash with no risk to him, so I don't know why all of a sudden he says there is a risk of injury.

I'd simply be cannon fodder for him anyway, he believed.

Too bad he got it wrong and when he realized it, let's change dates again.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 11:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    I had offered to pay for his trip. He came back wanting to include someone else. Apparently this was lost on you, but not others. He made no mention of his second paying their way.

Circle around this Johnny, chew a bit, savor and possibly swallow. You are defending Sirc and have in no way, at any time, had anything to say about his posts.

Sorry if the ramblings of a dumb old man (your words) don't quite make sense.

The bucolic e-tard,

Joe
    Yeah, he said he wanted to bring another person. So?

I don't get why you keep trying to harp this point about "defending his posts" - I don't have to be in 100% alignment with everything Sirc posts to disagree with his banning, and even if he were 100% deplorable that wouldn't make you less so for your actions trying to goad him into more such behavior.

This "troll" pattern he supposedly has goes like this: He posts something. It's generally happy, exuberant, maybe a little cocky.

Six of you jump on board the "We better take sirc down a peg" circle jerk express

he gets mad and says something bad

you all jump up and down and go "SEE SEE SEE"

it's horse-****.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 11:56pm

Style: TKD, judo, MT noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a question; Why is everyone else trying to start their own drama on a thread that had a clearly delineated goal?

Seriously, everyone needs to grow up and grow a pair. Accusing someone of not respecting the tap from something they posted on the internet makes as much sense as calling the cops because some nameless person on the internet said they were going to rape your wife.

Now, I am all for fighting, but the kind with punches and kicks and chokes, not words and butthurt. If someone is ever offended enough by me to want to gong sau, I am easily reachable, though I do not have money to travel entirely on my own accord. Empty threats on the internet are just that, empty. I could challenge Omega, Asia, and Jlau right now but it wouldn't mean anything unless I also immeadiately tried to find a way to get out to them and prove my fighting abilities.

Moral of the story; If your not willing to fight about it IRL, its not worth threatening to fight about on the internet