228895 Bullies, 4678 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 701 to 710 of 1308
Page 71 of 131 FirstFirst ... 21616768697071 7273747581121 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,472

    Posted On:
    6/17/2009 9:43pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Johnny,

    The **** started with Sirc way before this thread and you know that for a fact. Cheap and shitty is what Sirc thrives on. He's a troll even if he does train. You are his great defender.

    Where are your comments on the tripe he posts?

    Sirc's MMA challenge lasted until he decided I was not joking about flying him here. At that point, he wanted a second to accompany him to ensure no hobo was going to shank him. Right.

    I sent you a PM telling you there was no ill will toward you or Sirc. Obviously you read it and decided not to respond.

    Your skin apparently is not as thick as you'd like some to believe.

    Go cry a towelfull, pick up the phone and tell your buddy a dumb old man is picking on you now.

    Respect the mods - how about some even handed moderation when it comes to Sirc?

    This is entertainment and entertainment only.

    Yours truly,

    The bucolic etard
    Well let's see

    the argument against sirc is basically

    "He posted something for attention, so I went and called him a ****** ***** fag bitch in that thread and the LITTLE TROLL ACTUALLY GOT UPSET AND CALLED ME A NAME"

    It's horse-****.

    Munarca: I've said three seperate times now that it was a cross post, but you keep ignoring that. Go **** a fire.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
  2. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,472

    Posted On:
    6/17/2009 9:46pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Onr3e View Post
    Munacra has been quite accommodating, what with the getting shanked, allergies, scared of injuries, mma only, weddings, etc stuff Sirc has been pulling as excuses...
    Sirc has wanted an MMA fight since before munarca even posted in the thread. Nobody's mentioned getting shanked. Injuries before a sanctioned fight are a legitimate concern - that's why fighters don't fight on a weakly basis? Because even the normal contusions and wear from one MMA fight can be a detriment to an immediately subsequent one?
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
  3. hungryjoe is offline
    hungryjoe's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,407

    Posted On:
    6/17/2009 10:07pm

    supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    Well let's see

    the argument against sirc is basically

    "He posted something for attention, so I went and called him a ****** ***** fag bitch in that thread and the LITTLE TROLL ACTUALLY GOT UPSET AND CALLED ME A NAME"

    It's horse-****.

    Munarca: I've said three seperate times now that it was a cross post, but you keep ignoring that. Go **** a fire.
    A troll had his chain yanked.

    It was obvious from the beginning that I attacked Sirc. Just like he has done so many times to others before. You have not commented on those points in my earlier post.

    The issue is that I did it immediately into his thread and with a no holds barred demeanor. It was from other threads that this derived.

    I baited the trolls hook. He bit immediately.

    Take the sum of the arrogant comments by your bud and maybe you'll see it for what it was. Calling out a troll.

    It was shitty. Sirc deserves no less. He can dish it out, but wants to hold his nose when a spoon full of the same is shoved in his face.

    Your defense of his shitty posts? Absolute silence on any of his more extreme comments.
  4. hungryjoe is offline
    hungryjoe's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,407

    Posted On:
    6/17/2009 10:10pm

    supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    By the way, ******, I went out to buy some ice cream with my girlfriend and having a life while your wife is assassinating your sexual identity and your children are eating your dreams.

    In fact, as I sit here and type, my girlfriend is feeding me ice cream. It's delicious.

    Let's do this, let's have a Unified MMA ruleset. Then we'll run a track, any track you want, and then a rally stage. And finally, we'll learn a choreographed ballet number and have it judged by ballet teachers to see who did it best. Winner takes all.

    Your children will make beautiful live mantle pieces and your wife will make a wonderful gardener. I have a shed out back she can live in.
    Example 1
    Last edited by hungryjoe; 6/17/2009 10:37pm at . Reason: I have to admit that this one was pretty funny since it was so creative.
  5. Munacra is offline
    Munacra's Avatar

    I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    1,292

    Posted On:
    6/17/2009 10:32pm


     Style: Gentleman Adventurer

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are a complete joke Johnny.
  6. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,472

    Posted On:
    6/17/2009 11:08pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    A troll had his chain yanked.

    It was obvious from the beginning that I attacked Sirc. Just like he has done so many times to others before. You have not commented on those points in my earlier post.

    The issue is that I did it immediately into his thread and with a no holds barred demeanor. It was from other threads that this derived.

    I baited the trolls hook. He bit immediately.

    Take the sum of the arrogant comments by your bud and maybe you'll see it for what it was. Calling out a troll.

    It was shitty. Sirc deserves no less. He can dish it out, but wants to hold his nose when a spoon full of the same is shoved in his face.

    Your defense of his shitty posts? Absolute silence on any of his more extreme comments.
    you **** with him till he responds and he's a jerk. Your response? "I'm doing it because of the last time it happened"
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
  7. Onr3e is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    303

    Posted On:
    6/17/2009 11:09pm


     Style: MT noob

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    Sirc has wanted an MMA fight since before munarca even posted in the thread. Nobody's mentioned getting shanked. Injuries before a sanctioned fight are a legitimate concern - that's why fighters don't fight on a weakly basis? Because even the normal contusions and wear from one MMA fight can be a detriment to an immediately subsequent one?
    Refer to part about wanting to take someone else along with him to make sure he doesn't get rolled
  8. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,472

    Posted On:
    6/17/2009 11:11pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    You are a complete joke Johnny.
    so

    Every offensive thing you say and do is a joke

    every thing sirc says and oes that offends you is in ernest

    people that don't understand YOU are complete jokes. People that don't understand sirc are right.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
  9. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,472

    Posted On:
    6/17/2009 11:13pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Onr3e View Post
    Refer to part about wanting to take someone else along with him to make sure he doesn't get rolled
    Taking someone else with you when meeting someone from the internet is a pretty common practice. When you're meeting them to fight it seems sensible.

    Saying he's going to take someone else with him doesn't equate to "i'm ducking out so you won't shank me"

    that's a rudy leap.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
  10. hungryjoe is offline
    hungryjoe's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,407

    Posted On:
    6/17/2009 11:16pm

    supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    you **** with him till he responds and he's a jerk. Your response? "I'm doing it because of the last time it happened"
    He was a jerk to begin with.

    His response was preordained. He can't help himself.

    Similarly, you can't help but defend him.

    It is what it is.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.