218302 Bullies, 8542 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 70 of 131 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970 7172737480120 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Light Heavyweight

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First Class1 year registered10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 6:42pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    Read how this thread started. A dumb old man insulted him about 10 times in a row and then cried butthurt and troll and gongsau when sirc responded. It was cheap and shitty.

Sirc also MADE an MMA challenge on PAGE ONE of this thread, before munarca even posted in it, yet here we sit having suffered through pages of insinuation that he agreed to "roll" and then wanted to make it MMA and all this ****.
    Johnny,

The **** started with Sirc way before this thread and you know that for a fact. Cheap and shitty is what Sirc thrives on. He's a troll even if he does train. You are his great defender.

Where are your comments on the tripe he posts?

Sirc's MMA challenge lasted until he decided I was not joking about flying him here. At that point, he wanted a second to accompany him to ensure no hobo was going to shank him. Right.

I sent you a PM telling you there was no ill will toward you or Sirc. Obviously you read it and decided not to respond.

Your skin apparently is not as thick as you'd like some to believe.

Go cry a towelfull, pick up the phone and tell your buddy a dumb old man is picking on you now.

Respect the mods - how about some even handed moderation when it comes to Sirc?

This is entertainment and entertainment only.

Yours truly,

The bucolic etard

Featherweight

Achievements:
    3 months registered

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 6:43pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Long Fist, Judo, Lolkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So wait, just to digress for a moment, Sirc has to drive all the way down to San Diego just to roll with Munacra? For like, an hour's worth of fighting?

Light Heavyweight

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First Class1 year registered10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 6:47pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Munacra will meet Sirc at a place of their choosing.

The San Diego part comes later.

That is my understanding and the reason for some SoCal bullies to help Munacra with logistics.

Registered Member

Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 7:01pm

Style: MT noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Munacra has been quite accommodating, what with the getting shanked, allergies, scared of injuries, mma only, weddings, etc stuff Sirc has been pulling as excuses...

Registered Member

Achievements:

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 7:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    I think this would make it so much better if Sirc shreds Rudy.

And what do you race Sirc? If you tell me a Honda, I hope Rudy submits you and then sodomises you with his 10 in rubber penis.
    It's a street setup subby, my99 i think

Nothing special, I think he took his shopping trolley for a few autox runs, fluffs it up a bit

according to his y0uto0b vids he's probably only done one or two autox days

Slipping coal into stockings with a little sumptin for mom.

Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 7:19pm

Style: Rehab Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Onr3e View Post
    Munacra has been quite accommodating, what with the getting shanked, allergies, scared of injuries, mma only, weddings, etc stuff Sirc has been pulling as excuses...
    That's a load of crap. I haven't seen either side trying to duck out of this. Posturing and yelling past eachother sure, and trying to arrange their own free junket on their own schedule, sure, but Sirc is just not the backing out type.

(although he is the type who would pull this whole thing as a troll, that would be annoying)

Featherweight

Achievements:
    3 months registered

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 7:25pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Long Fist, Judo, Lolkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think HappyOldGuy's hit the nail on the head here. Neither of them are bitching out.

I'm excited. I'm going to be front row center for Lovefest '09.

Registered Member

Achievements:

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 7:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    That's a load of crap. I haven't seen either side trying to duck out of this. Posturing and yelling past eachother sure, and trying to arrange their own free junket on their own schedule, sure, but Sirc is just not the backing out type.

(although he is the type who would pull this whole thing as a troll, that would be annoying)
    He was paranoid about allergies native to Texas only? comeon

If he wasn't going to use this as a reason to duck then he didn't need to say it, if he rocked up at texas and his face turned into a balloon then no-one's going to call him out as making excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by bonnykate View Post
    I think HappyOldGuy's hit the nail on the head here. Neither of them are bitching out.

I'm excited. I'm going to be front row center for Lovefest '09.
    I hope it goes down

I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 7:40pm

Style: Gentleman Adventurer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To the four people or so who think I will actually break Sirc bone by bone, understand there is nothing to be afraid of. I come from an academy that uses the fist-to-throat choke more than anything and I don't even use that technique. I don't remember anyone coming up in arms when I said the same thing to Tharuz, and I clarified to him that I was only teasing him and nothing would happen.

Sometimes I make fun of moose but he's a cool kid and I genuinely enjoy talking to him on aim. I don't see anyone jumping on the statement I made about telling saulo bad thing about him. Of course not. He's not Sirc.

I'm not even that scary. It works to my advantage in tournaments because people take me lightly and underestimate me (at leat it used to work until my name started getting around. I miss the days when no one pulled guard on me.)

Look, it makes me laugh when someone goes around saying that they are invincible and they would defeat me easily in figthing and then get antsy when I tell them I will catch them and hurt them. All of a sudden their invincibility wears off. The only difference is that my bluff is better, I suppose.

I won't hurt him. I've never hurt anyone. I will never hurt anyone. Don't get up in arms twisting words and situations as if it was imperative. I've been very clear about the fact I was joking and other people have also said they thought it was a joke and simply bravado.

But this isn't about you, Johnny, and your usual "GASPS" and "OH MY!'s I MUST WRITE AN ANGRY LETTER ABOUT THIS MATTER!" It's about sending me to california to choke Sirc a few times and then training with Saulo and Xande full-time.

For the prize of a cup of coffee a day you would make a boys dream come true, Bullshido.

United States Marine.

Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album pictures25000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 9:03pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    To the four people or so who think I will actually break Sirc bone by bone, understand there is nothing to be afraid of. I come from an academy that uses the fist-to-throat choke more than anything and I don't even use that technique. I don't remember anyone coming up in arms when I said the same thing to Tharuz, and I clarified to him that I was only teasing him and nothing would happen.
    What about when you told me about the sweet sweet lovin' that awaits me, upon my trip to texas? IS THAT A LIE, TOO!?

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey