Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 4:55pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    You do realize that Denis Leary was signing that song about himself in a celebratory manner.......
    How big an asshole to you have to be to celebrate your assholitry? I think it fits the occasion perfectly . hey, sing it. JC
    I am the biggest fucking wanker on the internet - Proven fact.

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 4:57pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, now that this has turned into another hate fueled stupidity fest and things are back to there usual hate filled ways. I will depart. this place has its shining moments. Dis ain't one of dem.
    I am the biggest fucking wanker on the internet - Proven fact.

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 4:58pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    DSimon,

Forget about it. Johy clusless is a malcontent that does nothing but stir the ****. The last couple of pages more than prove my point of the hate speech. Accusations come out of no where and is completely non sequitur. He is still arguing a point that didn't lead anywhere. A dead subject.
    Its been what, 5 years, and all we got is this lousy photo.

talk about double standards.
    For all we know he could look like this now.

I stopped giving a **** what people like this say. its all spin and bullshit. And to what end? To convince anyone that bullshido hasn't been what it was? Thats the most deluded thing of all. I mean really, who are you trying to convince? Its useless.

damn thats a big un! haha. I guess when you weigh a ton you are pasty white cause you can't get up, much less out much.

Its ok reading this thread is a lot more fun than reading average housing statistics about Opelousas Louisiana and projected growth there of.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 5:00pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, now that this has turned into another hate fueled stupidity fest and things are back to there usual hate filled ways. I will depart. this place has its shining moments. Dis ain't one of dem.
    Back to Arkham Asylum with you, Maxie Zeus.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 5:04pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

If I'm an asshole, I'm an asshole for life. Not until I see a chance to act like a martyr.

What on earth would make you think the people you said those things to and about would ever not be an asshole to you?

NEWSFLASH you've been being a giant scatmunching jerkoff for YEARS all over online and THAT is why people are assholes to you. It's not that assholes abound and you're the voice of clarity.

If you really want to start over, maybe you should own and then apologize for your terrible fucking conduct over the last few years if you want the fresh start to be taken seriously.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 5:12pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    damn thats a big un! haha. I guess when you weigh a ton you are pasty white cause you can't get up, much less out much.

Its ok reading this thread is a lot more fun than reading average housing statistics about Opelousas Louisiana and projected growth there of.
    For the record, the bottom guy isn't me, and posting those two photos in sequence in a way that implies it (even though carefully disclaimed in the actual print) is

guess what

A TYPICAL ASSHOLE RUDY ABEL THING TO DO
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 5:27pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thats the dichotomy. It was never about the whole. It was about the few who did most of the trolling. And the way the higher ups seemed to use them as a tool. that was sick. That seems to have been curtailed a bit. Especially since some of them have been chased off. And nobody seems to care about the rest.

Since people like to use Anthony as a response for everything. Then you must declare the following:
    You have to publicly, on this thread, state that Anthony is a walk in the park, he should have been an easy win, and that you could beat him in a full contact MMA match. Otherwise STFU. Anthony isn't Jesus, he won't save you from your suckage.
    I'd like to clear this part up. I'm nothing special. I've never said I was a fighter, I am a hobbyist. It took me almost 2 years of off and on training to get my BJJ blue. During that period between 2003 and Dec 2007 when I got my blue, I could barely walk due to back injury, and I have shoulders that pop out if I sneeze to hard. Don't use me as the bar, because it's a very low bar to step over.

The only ones who ever said I was a walk in the park, and easy win, and could beat me in a full contact MMA match was you Rudy Abel. You made Tombstone's with my name on it, you put up pics of my last MMA match I lost getting gnp'd, you made accusations of my weight like you did with Johnny in this thread. Don't come on here being holier than though, you aren't. You are an ass, we all know you are an ass, we just don't need to prove it, there's plenty of search material on Google for "Rudy Abel" to see how much of an ass you are.

I personally don't think SIRC should have been banned, he did nothing wrong. This is coming from me, who has banned SIRC at least three times. As I don't participate in the day to day, I will support Tom's decision to ban. Don't ever say we are not fair on Bullshido.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 5:33pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    So as joe has said, it is time for me to win some hearts.

I want to go to California. As time passes, this challenge will get less and less plausible. Sirc will find a way to weasel out. Whether it's allergies, an upcoming fight, work, whatever.

One of my instructors is a Royler Gracie Black belt and he'd put in a good word with me if ever I train at Saulo and Xande Ribeiro's academy in San Diego. This trip would basically be an opportunity to fulfill everyone's (inner and a bit embarrasing dream) of being an ushi-deshi.

Now according to Sirc, he is a much better...well weverything than I am. He has stated that we wouldn't need more than an hour to finish this match and he will easily wipe the floor with me. This talk stopped a bit ago to stating that he doesn't want to risk injury close to his fight, even though, keep in mind, I present no challenge to him and/or risk. He will swat me away like a fly and crush me under his heel while at the same time drinking lemonade and eating a cucumber sandwich.

I think I should go to California, beat him up a little, get it on video for everyone's satisfaction, and then go train at the University of Jiujitsu like a true gentleman.

Help my dreams come true bullshido.

as a proud Saulo/xande nutrider, I fully endorse his dream of training at the UJJ. SRJJA, all the way!

(Also, count me in for 10 bucks, to make this dream come true)

Also, protip: You'll probably get paired with a white belt during your first roll. It would be in your best interest to not get frustrated, and not beat this guy up. I mean, sub him and stuff, but don't do shady things, don't hurt him intentionally, be respectful, etc.

Apparently Saulo does this to alot of guys, to see how they act. If they are nice, they are treated nice. If they are douchebags, they then get paired up with someone not so nice...

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 5:38pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    For the record, the bottom guy isn't me, and posting those two photos in sequence in a way that implies it (even though carefully disclaimed in the actual print) is

guess what

A TYPICAL ASSHOLE RUDY ABEL THING TO DO
    I know that man... I am just bored and I certainly wasn't implying it was you.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 6:24pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo,TKD for funzies

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DSimon,

Forget about it. Johy clusless is a malcontent that does nothing but stir the ****. The last couple of pages more than prove my point of the hate speech. Accusations come out of no where and is completely non sequitur. He is still arguing a point that didn't lead anywhere. A dead subject.
    Its been what, 5 years, and all we got is this lousy photo.

talk about double standards.
    For all we know he could look like this now.

I stopped giving a **** what people like this say. its all spin and bullshit. And to what end? To convince anyone that bullshido hasn't been what it was? Thats the most deluded thing of all. I mean really, who are you trying to convince? Its useless.

Just for the sake of fairness I will point out that some people ASPIRE to look like that. It’s called “Gaining”.