Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 4:31pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    it's really just a cross posting issue. Several people had something negative to say about the statement, so he posted a disclaimer about it. Fine. I read that and I was going to drop it, except the first response sat in my browser and ended up under his disclaimer, so he got shitty about it.

Well personally, i just feel unsafe when Munacra posts that kind of stuff.
    I tend to ignore him because of it.
    He scares me...

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 4:31pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 7thSamurai View Post
    I'm sorry, I don't recall saying his disclaimer was right below his first statement. It was not. That said, Sirc has made suggestions of his abilities to inflict injury on others and I don't see equal flack being made about his comments.

Additionally, I don't care how he justifies his use of racial slurs, but I find them insulting and in poor taste at all times. Where's the anger at that kind of behavior? I do not understand your unwavering support for Sirc. He has, on numerous occassions, gone through great lengths to insult people. While I think that maybe sometimes he offers stimulating commentary on certain topics, he largely goes about beating his chest and ruffling feathers.

If he wants to fight Munacra, he should do it. If he wants to come to Austin to train, he should do that. Not including the people we have at out Academy, we've got JNP and Zap in the area, so there is opportunity for him to meet some of the people he goes off on and maybe learn a bit from them.

All in all, there are very few exceptions of people here who I think would do something so irresponsible as to not respect the tap. Ulises is a good person and more likely to offer a good training partner than hurt someone.

Read how this thread started. A dumb old man insulted him about 10 times in a row and then cried butthurt and troll and gongsau when sirc responded. It was cheap and shitty.

Sirc also MADE an MMA challenge on PAGE ONE of this thread, before munarca even posted in it, yet here we sit having suffered through pages of insinuation that he agreed to "roll" and then wanted to make it MMA and all this ****.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 4:39pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    Read how this thread started. A dumb old man insulted him about 10 times in a row and then cried butthurt and troll and gongsau when sirc responded. It was cheap and shitty.

Sirc also MADE an MMA challenge on PAGE ONE of this thread, before munarca even posted in it, yet here we sit having suffered through pages of insinuation that he agreed to "roll" and then wanted to make it MMA and all this ****.
    This thread reminds me of Sirc's revelation about "the Sprawl"

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 4:40pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DSimon,

Forget about it. Johy clusless is a malcontent that does nothing but stir the ****. The last couple of pages more than prove my point of the hate speech. Accusations come out of no where and is completely non sequitur. He is still arguing a point that didn't lead anywhere. A dead subject.
    Its been what, 5 years, and all we got is this lousy photo.

talk about double standards.
    For all we know he could look like this now.

I stopped giving a **** what people like this say. its all spin and bullshit. And to what end? To convince anyone that bullshido hasn't been what it was? Thats the most deluded thing of all. I mean really, who are you trying to convince? Its useless.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 6/17/2009 4:44pm at .
    Give to Haiti relief. text "haiti' to 90999
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TeacherMonkey?feature=mhee

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 4:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ALso, I'd like to point out there was a point being made when munarca "joked" about breaking his arm - all of munarca's bullshit is "obviously joking" but all of sirc's cockyness is totally serious and everyone has to storm every thread he posts in to call him a cocky ******/idiot/etc for it.

Rudy, hate speach? Really? You think you're some kind of persecuted minority? You have the biggest, craziest, most hysterical persecution complex - it's funny.

YOU STILL HAVEN'T TOLD ME HOW YOUR MMA TRAINING IS COMING HOW ARE YOU LIKING BJJ?
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 4:48pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Like I said, I don't have to point out that you sound like an asshole. You're doing that all by yourself. You don't need my help.

Now go consume something. Your bloodsugar must be below 3000 to be this cranky .

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 4:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Like I said, I don't have to point out that you sound like an asshole. You're doing that all by yourself. You don't need my help.

Now go consume something. Your bloodsugar must be below 3000 to be this cranky .

Rudy, you just don't get to call anyone an asshole. You ran that cesspit of a forum and said the crudest **** of all time on it, so don't act like you're mister nailed-to-the-cross now.

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 4:52pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're still being an asshole.

wheres that dennis leary song..............

you truly are the world BIGGEST asshole.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 4:53pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    You're still being an asshole.

wheres that dennis leary song..............

you truly are the world BIGGEST asshole.
    You do realize that Denis Leary was signing that song about himself in a celebratory manner.......

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 4:54pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!