6/17/2009 4:15pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah

I KNOW he posted that. HE'S THE ONE THAT WON'T DROP IT

HOWEVER

his LATER disclaimer wasn't "right below" his first statement, even though they appear close now - there was time in between them that several people used to respond. See the vehement response by several other people - please either crucify them as humorless dicks as well or at least concede that the initial comment was not very well received.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 4:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    edit: I thought this was Johnny Cache! Faunce I would not have replied to this if I thought you wrote it my bad.
    so in your little ninja brain, it's who says it, not what they say?
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 4:20pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    im with johhny on this one.

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 4:25pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    I don't remember the post you're talking about, so link it or bump it if you want it brought back up.

I have never seen a match happen where someone didn't respect a tap, because we've always worked to avoid them. The threat has been sincerely made in the past. Munarca seemed pretty pissed at Sirc, to me. In fact, I'm still not sure he was joking at the time he posted, I think it's likely he just cooled down a little.
    We all mean it when we say it at the time haha. Thats a distant place from acting upon it. :kermit: Look again I have known you in the past to be a reasonable poster here, and this comment by itself you made is not in and of itselfa big deal. It was the combo of a few.

Now one thing I should say is that people who really do that sort of thing, and yeah they do exist, they are criminal and do deserve retribution. Unfortunately it can be a fine line... sometimes you get total spazzes who are not ill intentioned, we had that discussion on this thread or another.. those guys don't mean it and have to be taught to control oneself.

Then you get guys who are just stone cold killers who hurt people... I trained with a cop like that in Oakland, the guy was the gentlest most trust worthy Uke I ever worked with.... because he knew if he didn't watch himself he would break you in half haha.

I just don't think of Muncia, or most of you guys that way is all... Seriously it takes a real bastard to not say that but to actually do it. Even guys with bad blood when they get in the ring and slug a bit they begin to respect each other.

And I apologize as I didn't mean to curse at you but in my estimation you juat have been a bit self righteuos is all.

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 4:28pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so in your little ninja brain, it's who says it, not what they say?
    Sort of: If I don't respect somoene I simply won't reply. Thats all I will say you can intimate the rest... Basically there is no law that I have to respect every poster equally right? if I respect a poster I respond to their posts if I do not I don't (says in a New Yorl Accent) "so fuckin Sue me."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 4:29pm

Style: BJJ, Striking, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah

I KNOW he posted that. HE'S THE ONE THAT WON'T DROP IT

HOWEVER

his LATER disclaimer wasn't "right below" his first statement, even though they appear close now - there was time in between them that several people used to respond. See the vehement response by several other people - please either crucify them as humorless dicks as well or at least concede that the initial comment was not very well received.
    I'm sorry, I don't recall saying his disclaimer was right below his first statement. It was not. That said, Sirc has made suggestions of his abilities to inflict injury on others and I don't see equal flack being made about his comments.

Additionally, I don't care how he justifies his use of racial slurs, but I find them insulting and in poor taste at all times. Where's the anger at that kind of behavior? I do not understand your unwavering support for Sirc. He has, on numerous occassions, gone through great lengths to insult people. While I think that maybe sometimes he offers stimulating commentary on certain topics, he largely goes about beating his chest and ruffling feathers.

If he wants to fight Munacra, he should do it. If he wants to come to Austin to train, he should do that. Not including the people we have at out Academy, we've got JNP and Zap in the area, so there is opportunity for him to meet some of the people he goes off on and maybe learn a bit from them.

All in all, there are very few exceptions of people here who I think would do something so irresponsible as to not respect the tap. Ulises is a good person and more likely to offer a good training partner than hurt someone.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it's really just a cross posting issue. Several people had something negative to say about the statement, so he posted a disclaimer about it. Fine. I read that and I was going to drop it, except the first response sat in my browser and ended up under his disclaimer, so he got shitty about it.

Also, you're a ninja so kill yourself.

Posted On:

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    im with johhny on this one.
    Listen you dutch **** I am supposed to be in the Hague sometime in the next year to visit friends, if I threaten you would you consider springin for airfare? :wcacjack

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 4:30pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    Listen you dutch **** I am supposed to be in the Hague sometime in the next year to visit friends, if I threaten you would you consider springin for airfare? :wcacjack
    no you go on your ow budget dude.
    ill punch you in the face for free though, dont worry.

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 4:31pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it's really just a cross posting issue. Several people had something negative to say about the statement, so he posted a disclaimer about it. Fine. I read that and I was going to drop it, except the first response sat in my browser and ended up under his disclaimer, so he got shitty about it.

Also, you're a ninja so kill yourself.
    Hear abou the Polish Samurai? He decided to fall on his sword and used a schimitar.