Page 66 of 131 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566 6768697076116 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 1:35pm

Style: Gentleman Adventurer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Go away. Engage in a quote by quote war with easier game.

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 1:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    How may we be of assistance (the uchi -deshi thing )
    Basically if any San Diego-ans would lodge me for a week or so. I just need a place to sleep at night. I'd pretty much be living at the academy and if I could sleep on the mats I would. I'll have to talk it out first with my instructor and see what he can help me with.

I'd also like to meet some of the san diego bullies and hang out. Maybe go to a great chinese restaurant and hit up a club or two afterward.

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 1:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Keep in mind that Saulo is a sort of hero for 3moose1. It would break his heart if I was to say something mean about him while there.

Oh yes it would.

Oh yes.

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 1:49pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    You posted, in simple, plain english that you didn't plan on respecting a tap. Then you retracted it. I read both posts and take them both at face value. You posted something so inflammatory that people are skipping over the later retraction to reply to it when they read it, multiple people - so don't cope a snide attitude like you posted something clearly HILARIOUS and we all just didn't get it.
    Jesus dude when did you become such a self righteous prick? I first noticed it with a post retort to something I said.. you accused me of being a homophobe for giving a context for a story.

1) Muncea has absolutely nothing to apologize for... Most people here could sense tongue in cheek. He even validated his remarks, **** you. When was the last time you saw someone not respect a tap in a match like this? Maybe on convict fights? I bet Sicr and Muncea become buddies after.

2) Beatdown? Again, inflammatory Bullshit. I won't comment other than to say it was a decent scrap, Anthony has a great chin and showed heart, good for both guys.

3) DO you apply the same standards you do to others that you do to yourself?

Finally, I would just ignore you lbut you did at one time seem like a reasonable guy with informed views so maybe you will at least consider some of this post a bit... I don't know

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 1:53pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    Jesus dude when did you become such a self righteous prick?
    This from the same guy who thought we should not criticize Franklin Hargrove's tax evasion hijinks, because he was a great karateka and taxes suck and whatever.

Go post in the Floyd Webb thread some more, Dave. I never get tired of hearing how it was back in the day!

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 2:08pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    This from the same guy who thought we should not criticize Franklin Hargrove's tax evasion hijinks, because he was a great karateka and taxes suck and whatever.

Go post in the Floyd Webb thread some more, Dave. I never get tired of hearing how it was back in the day!
    dave?

Yes I explained my position in that thread, you disagree with it like I have always said... its not a popularity contest... and no not because he was a great Karateka. The point made involved a little more than that. Hypocracy to be specific.

Yeah I do get a kick out of the Floyd Webb thread! And it does not involve spewing **** at others either how bout that? Everybody on that thread seems to know that I am joshing even when I rankle. No your the hater here... though you have shown in the past that you have some sense so I hope you appeal to that part of yourself.
    Last edited by Dsimon3387; 6/17/2009 2:11pm at .

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 3:51pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    Go away. Engage in a quote by quote war with easier game.

There's no quote by quote war, you SAID it, in very simple and unvarnished english, with no context or content that would indicate it was a joke. Tell the other three or four people that didn't care for the comment to go away.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 3:55pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jesus dude when did you become such a self righteous prick? I first noticed it with a post retort to something I said.. you accused me of being a homophobe for giving a context for a story.

1) Muncea has absolutely nothing to apologize for... Most people here could sense tongue in cheek. He even validated his remarks, **** you. When was the last time you saw someone not respect a tap in a match like this? Maybe on convict fights? I bet Sicr and Muncea become buddies after.

2) Beatdown? Again, inflammatory Bullshit. I won't comment other than to say it was a decent scrap, Anthony has a great chin and showed heart, good for both guys.

3) DO you apply the same standards you do to others that you do to yourself?

Finally, I would just ignore you lbut you did at one time seem like a reasonable guy with informed views so maybe you will at least consider some of this post a bit... I don't know
    I don't remember the post you're talking about, so link it or bump it if you want it brought back up.

I have never seen a match happen where someone didn't respect a tap, because we've always worked to avoid them. The threat has been sincerely made in the past. Munarca seemed pretty pissed at Sirc, to me. In fact, I'm still not sure he was joking at the time he posted, I think it's likely he just cooled down a little.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 4:04pm

Style: BJJ, Striking, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    I don't remember the post you're talking about, so link it or bump it if you want it brought back up.

I have never seen a match happen where someone didn't respect a tap, because we've always worked to avoid them. The threat has been sincerely made in the past. Munarca seemed pretty pissed at Sirc, to me. In fact, I'm still not sure he was joking at the time he posted, I think it's likely he just cooled down a little.
    Dude. Man. Bro. Seriously. He posted a big ol' statement that looked something like this...

side from all the bullshit I talk about breaking people, keep in mind that's all bullshit. Schoolyard taunting for everyone's appreciation. I won't crank anything or not respect the tap.

Having said that, I'd prefer it if I could keep on saying that I will.

In reality, it will all be safe and sporting. The first weekend of august is in the case Sirc travels to Texas. The weekend after August 10 if I travel to California.

There will be video taken of course, and I'd prefer for us to dress as roosters and have spurs on our heels.
    Basically, I've said this twice. Read. I don't intend on cranking any submission I get. It was all bullshit, and truth be told, it was pretty transparent. No matter how much I dislike Sirc, I don't intend on hurting him. Even if he provokes me.
    Then asked:

Was it clear to you Johnny? What I wrote?
    It seemed pretty clear. Besides that, I won't be letting anyone break anyone else. I like having unrestricted access to the Academy and instructors that like me.
    Last edited by 7thSamurai; 6/17/2009 4:14pm at .

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 4:12pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    dave?

Yes I explained my position in that thread, you disagree with it like I have always said... its not a popularity contest... and no not because he was a great Karateka. The point made involved a little more than that. Hypocracy to be specific.

Yeah I do get a kick out of the Floyd Webb thread! And it does not involve spewing **** at others either how bout that? Everybody on that thread seems to know that I am joshing even when I rankle. No your the hater here... though you have shown in the past that you have some sense so I hope you appeal to that part of yourself.
    edit: I thought this was Johnny Cache! Faunce I would not have replied to this if I thought you wrote it my bad.