Posted On:
    6/17/2009 1:21pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    By far the.best.web page.
    Well, you did your part to make it happen. Making tharuz "squeal like a piggah", as Lebell might say, was good fun.

But if Johnny's statement is correct, I need to think my search engine optimization strategy for tharuz.com. I had thought that keywords like "permanent joint damage", "Thai-lidomide boxer", and "retarded seal boxing" would bring them running to my door, but apparently that's not the sweet spot.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 1:22pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    maybe it was maybe it wasnt...

I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 1:24pm

Style: Gentleman Adventurer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So as joe has said, it is time for me to win some hearts.

I want to go to California. As time passes, this challenge will get less and less plausible. Sirc will find a way to weasel out. Whether it's allergies, an upcoming fight, work, whatever.

One of my instructors is a Royler Gracie Black belt and he'd put in a good word with me if ever I train at Saulo and Xande Ribeiro's academy in San Diego. This trip would basically be an opportunity to fulfill everyone's (inner and a bit embarrasing dream) of being an ushi-deshi.

Now according to Sirc, he is a much better...well weverything than I am. He has stated that we wouldn't need more than an hour to finish this match and he will easily wipe the floor with me. This talk stopped a bit ago to stating that he doesn't want to risk injury close to his fight, even though, keep in mind, I present no challenge to him and/or risk. He will swat me away like a fly and crush me under his heel while at the same time drinking lemonade and eating a cucumber sandwich.

I think I should go to California, beat him up a little, get it on video for everyone's satisfaction, and then go train at the University of Jiujitsu like a true gentleman.

Help my dreams come true bullshido.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 1:26pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Try searching "how to stop being a bleeding-heart ****" next time.

**** you man, you didn't make the grade for humor. Sorry. "I plan on not respecting your tap, I want to cripple you before your fight"

is not a humorous statement.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 1:27pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I want to go to California. As time passes, this challenge will get less and less plausible. Sirc will find a way to weasel out. Whether it's allergies, an upcoming fight, work, whatever.

One of my instructors is a Royler Gracie Black belt and he'd put in a good word with me if ever I train at Saulo and Xande Ribeiro's academy in San Diego. This trip would basically be an opportunity to fulfill everyone's (inner and a bit embarrasing dream) of being an ushi-deshi.

Now according to Sirc, he is a much better...well weverything than I am. He has stated that we wouldn't need more than an hour to finish this match and he will easily wipe the floor with me. This talk stopped a bit ago to stating that he doesn't want to risk injury close to his fight, even though, keep in mind, I present no challenge to him and/or risk. He will swat me away like a fly and crush me under his heel while at the same time drinking lemonade and eating a cucumber sandwich.

I think I should go to California, beat him up a little, get it on video for everyone's satisfaction, and then go train at the University of Jiujitsu like a true gentleman.

How may we be of assistance (the uchi -deshi thing )

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 1:27pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please don't tell me you are pimping yourself out after a Lebell post.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 1:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now we get rude and a reckless
    We been seen lookin' cool and speckless
    We been drinkin' brew for breakfast
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 1:33pm

Style: chinese boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    **** you man, you didn't make the grade for humor. Sorry. "I plan on not respecting your tap, I want to cripple you before your fight"

is not a humorous statement.
    I thought it was funny.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 1:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Why don't you link the posts that so offended you. I know you mentioned him saying he'd beat you with one arm behind his back, for example, and I'm not sure that HE said that about YOU, I'm pretty sure hedge said it about 1point2
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 1:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank White View Post
    I thought it was funny.
    OK I sort of thought it was funny

but I really didn't think it was a joke.