Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 12:15pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    with facts..... when it was about his MA its was fair game. Bringing in religion and entertaining that line was useless. also, it didn't require a thousand people to drown him out. What was ironic is that it was mostly the CMA guys arguing with him.

a little bit of taste and common courtesy would have been nice too. Too many posters here like to play "pancho tough guy jock strap al pachino"
    I think it was about facts until it became apparent that he wouldn't produce any. At that point it became a crapfest, and the responsibility for that lies with Downey.

However, let's talk about moderator fairness, which is what we were discussing. You appear to have felt in the past that you were being singled out by the mods here for unfavorable treatment. Did you believe that? Do you believe it now? Do you think the moderators treated Downey unfairly, and if so, why?

l Travel To Get Choked!

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 12:26pm

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    that was unexpected.
    But oh so welcome....
    I do not aspire to be great, or even good, I hope to suck a little less then last class.

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 12:32pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    I think it was about facts until it became apparent that he wouldn't produce any. At that point it became a crapfest, and the responsibility for that lies with Downey.

However, let's talk about moderator fairness, which is what we were discussing. You appear to have felt in the past that you were being singled out by the mods here for unfavorable treatment. Did you believe that? Do you believe it now? Do you think the moderators treated Downey unfairly, and if so, why?
    You do remember the hate fest regarding me don't you. Multiple threads etc. i even had trollshido briefly in my image ala bill duff.

I will concede that the mods have peeled back a bit from the front line of the board. And no , no mod intervention seemed inappropriate in Downey's case. He didn't get his avatar fucked with or have his info changed or his posts altered. He was banned for not producing what was promised after creating such a stink.

a case in point about the old hate, one only has to see how relentlessly johny cage seeks to rekindle the rudy hate machine. even though nobody seems to care or follow his lead much. Its very convenient to paint a picture of the saintly bullshido being accosted by the demonic rudy. But that is neither realistic or believable. Especially since one can only be a mirror. Douchebaggery begets douchbaggery. live with it.
    Give to Haiti relief. text "haiti' to 90999
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TeacherMonkey?feature=mhee

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 12:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, JJJ, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think a lot of people in this thread need a bong hit to come down and try to get along.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts

I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 12:36pm

Style: Gentleman Adventurer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    No. You came across like you meant it to me.
    Is it clear now that I won't hurt him? Or do you still have your doubts? Should I write it a few more times until it hits you, Johnny?

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 12:40pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You do remember the hate fest regarding me don't you. Multiple threads etc. i even had trollshido briefly in my image ala bill duff.
    I recall a lot of people trolling you. I also recall you doing it right back, and when I asked you why on one occasion, you replied that they started it. That is not a great response IMO.

In any case, what would you have wanted the mods to do?

I will concede that the mods have peeled back a bit from the front line of the board. And no , no mod intervention seemed inappropriate in Downey's case. He didn't get his avatar fucked with or have his info changed or his posts altered. He was banned for not producing what was promised after creating such a stink.
    It sounds as if we agree on this point.

a case in point about the old hate, one only has to see how relentlessly johny cage seeks to rekindle the rudy hate machine. even though nobody seems to care or follow his lead much. Its very convenient to paint a picture of the saintly bullshido being accosted by the demonic rudy. But that is neither realistic or believable. Especially since one can only be a mirror. Douchebaggery begets douchbaggery. live with it.
    Well, it sounds like you think that things have improved for you here. I'm glad to hear it.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 12:41pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    Is it clear now that I won't hurt him? Or do you still have your doubts? Should I write it a few more times until it hits you, Johnny?
    I thought it was clear the two of you were blustering and cock-waving and really had to laugh when you guys peeled back the curtain, pulled up your pants and began having a civil discourse, only to drop trou and start trying to teabag each other, again.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 12:52pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Somebody should phone Sirc and tell him that Munacra will be coming to California.

Munacra would like to make it down San Diego way while in California.

He can provide the details on his dream visit in hope that some bullies here can help.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 12:52pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Currency isn't for everybody. Its is VERY volatile. Especially in the spot market where you are heavily leveraged. You can make oodles of money or be totally blown out.

If its a straight exchange, with no leverage, you will get a few cents on the dollar. but like any instrument you have to be savvy enough to be on the right side of the trade.

the problem with foreign CDs is that any gains can be wiped out by sudden declines in that currency. US CD are much less risky. for example, if you would have bought a British CD while the Pound was at 2.04 in aug 08 you would have tanked into negative territory when the collapse came and hit 1.27 b y Jan 09. Now its at 1.62-66 range.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 12:53pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

You started a bitch about bullshido forum where you posted the foulest personal **** you could find or allege about posters here, in the most profane terms you could think of. In the process of doing so you focused almost exclusively on irrelevant facets of their lives. You don't think that MAYBE played a tiny part in the destruction of your credibility here and the incitement of the ire of those people on a semi-permanent level?

Then you got beat down on tape and your other forum died, and so now you're more active here again, and you're trying to throw up some kind of mist of time where YOU were just the martyr'd crusader, just giving as good as he got in the name of CMA, and that's bullshit.

Don't act like this is some sort of ordinary flame war that somehow, in a manner that just boggles your innocent mind, got a to a point you don't understand. You worked at alienating these people for years, enlisting the aid of mega-douches like JFS to do it, and the manner in which you conducted yourself in that time was incredibly unfunny, low, vicious, obsessive, immature and sad, and you deserve to wear the taint a little longer.

There is no "old rudy hate machine" - there are only the consequences of your words and actions in the eyes of the people that were there, who aren't about to allow you to sell yourself as the persecuted one to those who've come along since.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.