Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 12:09am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Honestly Rudy, I feel bad for you. Almost bad enough to not take this one connection to the human world that you have. But it'll be good for you.

You don't have any money, you live in a trailer park in a shitty town near a Martin Luther King Blvd. You're a sad, sad, depressing person.

I don't doubt that you'd want to come to a TD here in Cali. But frankly, you can't afford it. Don't talk like you can.

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 12:18am

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LMAO!! Are you still waving that hackney soggy card ? This will be interesting. Just HOW do you pretend you are going to do a god damn thing? Just go ahead spell it out. I'm sure people here would like to see the almighty cyber clown in action. its laughable, you're threatening me with a what amounts to a denial of service, that even if it were a legal method, it isn't a legal act. And in what fantasy do you live in where there would be no repercussions or retribution? Or worse, what if i am a lunatic? Do you really want someone to obsess about you in that way?

Do your worst, cowboy.
    I wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and I see STUPID looking back.

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 12:23am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post

You don't have any money, you live in a trailer park in a shitty town near a Martin Luther King Blvd. You're a sad, sad, depressing person.
    you're geography failure is epic. My 3000 sqft trailer sits in a gated community.

BTW, I go to cali several times a year.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 6/17/2009 12:26am at .

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 12:24am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    LMAO!! Are you still waving that hackney soggy card ? This will be interesting. Just HOW do you pretend you are going to do a god damn thing? Just go ahead spell it out. I'm sure people here would like to see the almighty cyber clown in action. its laughable, you're threatening me with a what amounts to a denial of service, that even if it were a legal method, it isn't a legal act. And in what fantasy do you live in where there would be no repercussions or retribution? Or worse, what if i am a lunatic? Do you really want someone to obsess about you in that way?

Do your worst, cowboy.
    Nah, not gonna say how I'm going to do it. In fact, I won't ever tell anybody how I'm going to do it.

I've done it before, it's not illegal. Why do you think you know more about cyber laws than the person who has the capabilities to do something like this? Do you really think that I wouldn't know my boundaries within the law?

Are you retarded? Don't answer, it's rhetorical. Obsess about me all you want. You already seem to be halfway there. Don't be a *****, just complete the process. Obsess over me like you did over Anthony.

I DON'T CARE, you fucking lunatic. You think I'm scared of an out-of-shape old faggoty kung fu master who got ridiculed out of the internet and all of his kung fu circles? What are you gonna do?

You're shitting your pants over this. You're reporting and PM'ing the moderation staff about this. You're begging them to get me to stop. You're pathetic. You're sad and you're pathetic.

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 12:30am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL, I can imagine your squeeky voice saying the words you've written and its so emo I'm nearly in tears laughing.

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 12:30am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Onr3e View Post
    I'm in Australia.

Hey, you....

your...

so..

GAY :gay:

HAHAAH

(cut me in? half the airfare yeah)
    deal

I will get a nice luche costume now and make growling noises!

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 12:31am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You think I'm scared of an out-of-shape old faggoty kung fu master who got ridiculed out of the internet and all of his kung fu circles? What are you gonna do?
    Oh yes........... with every fiber of your being.

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 12:32am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *snicker* wang king fist ninja. *snicker*
    Empror fist is that you?! :XXsunsmil

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 12:33am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're shitting your pants over this. You're reporting and PM'ing the moderation staff about this. You're begging them to get me to stop. You're pathetic. You're sad and you're pathetic.
    I tagged your post because its uncool to post personal info. neither they or I believe you will do anything.

I can almost see you pouting and stop your wittle foot.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 12:34am

Style: Boxing, Beginner BJJ,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh yes........... with every fiber of your being.
    Come on guys give it up. The fights been set. everyone is happy. Internet talk is silly and a waste of both your time.