Page 49 of 131 FirstFirst ... 394546474849 505152535999 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 9:41pm

Style: BJJ, formerly Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Of all my comments, that one was the most innocuous. I think you are filling 90% of it in with of your own angst. You're talking to a relative stranger.
    But you don't deny you're out to **** stir. No one has any intention of fighting you, or even listening to you.

I personally don't believe you'd fight sirc and that you're just wanting attention.

Let me rephrase:
    Please refrain from making nonsensical statements and walking around like a tiny pigeon with his chest puffed out, as I would like to see Munacra or HungryJoe fight Sirc.
    Or, failing that, at least try to be funnier.

I'd almost hope that sirc would move your deathclock forward twelve hours.

I'll add that though you're a relative stranger, your behaviour in this thread has been as childish as anyone else's, but at least their **** was entertaining. Yours is more of a "Me Too Guiz"

I'm done.
    Last edited by 100xobm; 6/16/2009 9:43pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 10:01pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread title is very misleading.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 10:06pm

Style: Boxing, Beginner BJJ,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Judobum View Post
    This thread title is very misleading.
    I don't what you're talking about.

Judo= Throwdown, Random sexist comments, and threats of cyber crime!!

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 10:34pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I understand people's ire at trolling but hey I got news guys... For airfare to some of where you live... I would be tempted to smack Sirc or Sifu unable around a bit. I mean Florida? **** you want the water that warm here in San Francisco you had best piss in it. What is a quick video fight when it comes to a few warm nights on the beach?

So naturally a few of us opportunists would jump on the chance... "Well Joe if nobody really wants to smack Sirc around for airfare to a nice place I would be glad to fill in!"

Ditto for Sifu unable.... I mean throwing down a bit is just not such a major production, I love Florida... speaking of which any of you Aussies care to start **** with me? Provide airfare and we can settle it like men! provided you live near the beach... Its ok your women are safe.... my wife and kids love the beach as much as I do. ha!

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 10:36pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 100xobm View Post
    I personally don't believe you'd fight sirc and that you're just wanting attention.
    You'd be mistaken. But again, you are a relative stranger. With absolutely no business to make judgments on a past you weren't here to read. :wave:

My personal wish is for relative noobs to STFU.

LOL @ "'deathclock"

LOL @ "unjustified" note signature.

LOL @ the double standard this place enjoys.
    Give to Haiti relief. text "haiti' to 90999
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TeacherMonkey?feature=mhee

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 10:37pm

Style: MT noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    I understand people's ire at trolling but hey I got news guys... For airfare to some of where you live... I would be tempted to smack Sirc or Sifu unable around a bit. I mean Florida? **** you want the water that warm here in San Francisco you had best piss in it. What is a quick video fight when it comes to a few warm nights on the beach?

So naturally a few of us opportunists would jump on the chance... "Well Joe if nobody really wants to smack Sirc around for airfare to a nice place I would be glad to fill in!"

Ditto for Sifu unable.... I mean throwing down a bit is just not such a major production, I love Florida... speaking of which any of you Aussies care to start **** with me? Provide airfare and we can settle it like men! provided you live near the beach... Its ok your women are safe.... my wife and kids love the beach as much as I do. ha!

I'm in Australia.

Hey, you....

your...

so..

GAY :gay:

HAHAAH

(cut me in? half the airfare yeah)

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 10:40pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post

*snicker* wang king fist ninja. *snicker*

I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 10:44pm

Style: Gentleman Adventurer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    The round trip tickets will cost 25k miles plus whatever the fee comes to.

I'll cover this part of the adventure.

Transportation to/from airport, lodging, etc should be worked out between Sirc, Munacra and those bullies decent enough to help.

Hell Sirc, I'd have picked you up, smacked you around a little, given you food, drink and lodging before sending you back with an appreciation for old farts and Okies in general.

I hope neither are seriously injured. Sirc getting a bloody nose would be good though and considered payback for bringing the family into the thread.

Munaca I have been told can be quite evil.

Now to who goes where. It really doesn't matter to me. Sirc would like to see TX. Munacra would like to get to CA to work out with a couple of well known instructors in his art.

What do the two of you think about a poll to see who travels? Your input holds weight.

If no poll, OK, surely a suitable date can be set that works for both parties. There was discussion of early August, but the mind becomes numb with all of Rudy's added posts.

One stipulation please. There must be video.
    Aside from all the bullshit I talk about breaking people, keep in mind that's all bullshit. Schoolyard taunting for everyone's appreciation. I won't crank anything or not respect the tap. Having said that, I'd prefer it if I could keep on saying that I will.

In reality, it will all be safe and sporting. The first weekend of august is in the case Sirc travels to Texas. The weekend after August 10 if I travel to California.

There will be video taken of course, and I'd prefer for us to dress as roosters and have spurs on our heels.

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 10:47pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post

There will be video taken of course, and I'd prefer for us to dress as roosters and have spurs on our heels.
    LOL!.........

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 11:01pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    Aside from all the bullshit I talk about breaking people, keep in mind that's all bullshit. Schoolyard taunting for everyone's appreciation. I won't crank anything or not respect the tap. Having said that, I'd prefer it if I could keep on saying that I will.

In reality, it will all be safe and sporting. The first weekend of august is in the case Sirc travels to Texas. The weekend after August 10 if I travel to California.

I tried to edit my post to remove reference to a poll. This is between you guys. Apparently, the edit option has been changed.

On a side note:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,145575,00.html

This guy Shurden was nearly laughed out of the state and does nothing to help the rest of the country's image of Oklahoma. Sirc was worried about hobos with shanks! We voted out chicken fights for good cause.

I may be able to borrow some gaffs from a couple of Mexicans at the race track. Watch out for Sirc's 540.