222186 Bullies, 3823 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 461 to 470 of 1308
Page 47 of 131 FirstFirst ... 374344454647 484950515797 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Nefron is offline
    Nefron's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    1,587

    Posted On:
    6/16/2009 6:41pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Backtrack is for skiddies.Real h4x0rz use Arch Linux.
  2. Onr3e is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    303

    Posted On:
    6/16/2009 6:43pm


     Style: MT noob

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    Backtrack is for skiddies.Real h4x0rz use Arch Linux.
    When did it go from judo talk to interwebz e-penor size comparisons to nerds?
  3. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    6/16/2009 6:52pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Onr3e View Post
    how the hell do you roll lol
    I shower or wash off after practice. I break out into hives or get skin inflammation after judo usually. Especially on my arms where my gi isn't covering my skin.

    It's not bad, but it is annoying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    Backtrack is for skiddies.Real h4x0rz use Arch Linux.
    I'm learning metasploit right now. Backtrack is for doing chores.
  4. Nefron is offline
    Nefron's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    1,587

    Posted On:
    6/16/2009 6:56pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Metasploit is a fucking point and click exploit platform.It can't be more skiddiish than that.

    BTW Is that thing still getting updated?I heard it was dead.
  5. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    6/16/2009 7:07pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    Metasploit is a fucking point and click exploit platform.It can't be more skiddiish than that.

    BTW Is that thing still getting updated?I heard it was dead.
    Metasploit is absurdly powerful. Sure it has a GUI. That doesn't take away from it being absurd in it's capabilities.

    If Fedor wore a set of pink hotpants it wouldn't make him any less invincible.
  6. Deadmeat is offline
    Deadmeat's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,014

    Posted On:
    6/16/2009 7:08pm


     Style: Mixed Martial Arts

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    I shower or wash off after practice. I break out into hives or get skin inflammation after judo usually. Especially on my arms where my gi isn't covering my skin.
    A friend of mine has a similar allergy. He wears full length skins under his gi, and that seems to have helped a lot, although it makes the gi feel hotter and more restrictive. Apparently there is also a topical solution you can apply before hand that will reduce the reaction. If you're interested I can ask him about it in more detail.
  7. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    6/16/2009 7:21pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadmeat View Post
    A friend of mine has a similar allergy. He wears full length skins under his gi, and that seems to have helped a lot, although it makes the gi feel hotter and more restrictive. Apparently there is also a topical solution you can apply before hand that will reduce the reaction. If you're interested I can ask him about it in more detail.
    Please do.

    I think it's more than just sweat though. Because some people I break out afterwards, some I don't. Some people I break out almost immediately and some about 20-30 minutes afterwards.

    It might be what they've eaten that's doing it.
  8. Deadmeat is offline
    Deadmeat's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,014

    Posted On:
    6/16/2009 7:41pm


     Style: Mixed Martial Arts

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    Please do.

    I think it's more than just sweat though. Because some people I break out afterwards, some I don't. Some people I break out almost immediately and some about 20-30 minutes afterwards.

    It might be what they've eaten that's doing it.
    Out of curiosity, are you allergic to nickel by any chance? My mate's Dermo said there's generally a correlation between the two allergies. Corticosteroid ointments including hemorrhoid cream seem to help (actually works pretty well on cauliflower ear too, if it's a small lump), both as a preventative and a remedy.

    Have you seen a dermatologist recently?
    Last edited by Deadmeat; 6/16/2009 7:51pm at . Reason: typo correction
  9. hungryjoe is offline
    hungryjoe's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,408

    Posted On:
    6/16/2009 7:42pm

    supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    I'm still waiting on hungyJoe, who is suspiciously absent.
    Hold your ass Rudy.

    I've been spending time with my mantle pieces and have just now found time to catch up on the drama.

    See you in about 5 pages unless the rest of the world chimes in first.
  10. Onr3e is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    303

    Posted On:
    6/16/2009 7:47pm


     Style: MT noob

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Hold your ass Rudy.

    I've been spending time with my mantle pieces and have just now found time to catch up on the drama.

    See you in about 5 pages unless the rest of the world chimes in first.
    i was gonna make a crack about moosey but that was 5 hrs and 5 pages ago..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.