Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 5:36pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNo.

The more you put up threats like that the more it all sounds like bullshit. If you mean to try and scare him out of this by making threats then don't bother continuing this line of thought.
    I am the biggest fucking wanker on the internet - Proven fact.

I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 5:39pm

Style: Gentleman Adventurer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm just talking **** Abel, I do that whenever I enter into a trollfest.

Here. I'll be serious for a moment.

If this doesn't happen, it won't be from my end. The first weekend of august works fine. It's going to be a mma match, since Sirc requested it. I really hold no ill will toward Sirc, even if I do think he's an idiot. I won't all of a sudden invite the guy to eat afterwards, but I'm not a dick and I'm not going to break his limbs.

First weekend of August, is that the final date, Sirc?

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 5:58pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    Have you picked up the Backtrack Live CD yet? I haven't tried the version 4 Beta, but v3 includes Metasploit with a nicer interface than the default, as well as some nice WEP cracking stuff, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. If you're serious about whitehatting and pen-test stuff you should definitely get a copy of it.

Edit: Also, this is Win-Win-Win for me. I'd love to see Sirc get KTFOed by gorilla kung-fu style Abel, I would equally love to see Abel get WTFPWNED by Sirc's scrawny ass, and it would be just as amusing for this to be a massive troll on Sirc's part perpetrated against Munacra and then Abel. How can we lose?
    I've been playing with backtrack for the last 6 months or so. It's done wonderful things for me.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    whats sad is you. nobody cares. let it go. I really don't feel any need to argue a fight that actually happened with someone who has never shown anything, ever. I couldn't care less what you think. Note signature. its the only answer you'll ever need.

I going to stop answering you now, you're doing a great job of looking like a repetitive asshole all on your own. You don't need my help.
    Shut up. 22 hours. Keep sweating.

You're afraid, your PM's prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    I'm just talking **** Abel, I do that whenever I enter into a trollfest.

Here. I'll be serious for a moment.

If this doesn't happen, it won't be from my end. The first weekend of august works fine. It's going to be a mma match, since Sirc requested it. I really hold no ill will toward Sirc, even if I do think he's an idiot. I won't all of a sudden invite the guy to eat afterwards, but I'm not a dick and I'm not going to break his limbs.

First weekend of August, is that the final date, Sirc?
    *REAL TALK*

I have no real ill feeling towards you, either even if I think you are an idiot. I'm going into serious mode here, I want to accommodate you as much as you are doing for me. If you have studying to do, that's fine. I understand, I just don't want to risk injury or anything of that nature so close to the UG/BS fight. Hell, I've never been to Texas and I have death allergies to a lot of things. I could be allergic to something completely unique to Texas and not be able to fight in August.

If the first weekend of August is good for you and it's not going to cut into your studying for finals, that's fine with me. But if it does, then I'll wait until after the 10th or whatever.

*/REAL TALK*

As for RUDY.

You have 22 hours left.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 6:06pm

Style: MT noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    I've been playing with backtrack for the last 6 months or so. It's done wonderful things for me.

*REAL TALK*

I have no real ill feeling towards you, either even if I think you are an idiot. I'm going into serious mode here, I want to accommodate you as much as you are doing for me. If you have studying to do, that's fine. I understand, I just don't want to risk injury or anything of that nature so close to the UG/BS fight. Hell, I've never been to Texas and I have death allergies to a lot of things. I could be allergic to something completely unique to Texas and not be able to fight in August.

If the first weekend of August is good for you and it's not going to cut into your studying for finals, that's fine with me. But if it does, then I'll wait until after the 10th or whatever.

*/REAL TALK*

As for RUDY.

You have 22 hours left.
    Come-on man, that's just an excuse, that's like saying you don't want to fly there because you heard planes crash and if it crashes you might miss the fight in August.

If you are seriously that paranoid I would definitely not laugh at you if you said you live in a bubble and have everything home delivered so you are not at risk of anything bar a piano dropping onto your house.

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 6:10pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

yawn WHATEVErrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........

What PMs?

This is sad. :dark1: i feel sorry for you. I'm not alone in this feeling. I see that most here already do feel pity for you and barely tolerate you. I didn't start this thread line. LOL! I guess people don't feel the need to chastise you when I'm doing such a good job. "I'm goi8ng to **** with your internets". GHEY!

I mean really, HOW GHEY IS THAT!?!?

But whatever, you go ahead and tap dance.
    I am the biggest fucking wanker on the internet - Proven fact.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 6:17pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Onr3e View Post
    Come-on man, that's just an excuse, that's like saying you don't want to fly there because you heard planes crash and if it crashes you might miss the fight in August.

If you are seriously that paranoid I would definitely not laugh at you if you said you live in a bubble and have everything home delivered so you are not at risk of anything bar a piano dropping onto your house.
    It's just a minor minor minor concern. Also, it's stupid to do something like that a week before your fight. Ask anybody here who has ever fought.

But for the entertainment and lolz of bullshido I'll do it.

I'm serious though. I'm deathly allergic to lots of everyday things. Peaches, Apricots, pineapples, any kind of melon, etc. Essentially if it doesn't have berry in the name, I'll probably die if I eat it. My skin is very sensitive and allergic to things such as transmission fluid, gasoline, cleaning solutions, other people's sweat, etc.

I have bad asthma and bronchitis too.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 6:19pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    What PMs?

This is sad. :dark1: i feel sorry for you. I'm not alone in this feeling. I see that most here already do feel pity for you and barely tolerate you. I didn't start this thread line. LOL! I guess people don't feel the need to chastise you when I'm doing such a good job. "I'm goi8ng to **** with your internets". GHEY!

I mean really, HOW GHEY IS THAT!?!?

But whatever, you go ahead and tap dance.
    Um. The many PM's and post reporting you're doing to the mods. You are scared.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 6:31pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Less adult talk more schoolyard taunts.
    plz.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 6:34pm

Style: MT noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's just a minor minor minor concern. Also, it's stupid to do something like that a week before your fight. Ask anybody here who has ever fought.

But for the entertainment and lolz of bullshido I'll do it.

I'm serious though. I'm deathly allergic to lots of everyday things. Peaches, Apricots, pineapples, any kind of melon, etc. Essentially if it doesn't have berry in the name, I'll probably die if I eat it. My skin is very sensitive and allergic to things such as transmission fluid, gasoline, cleaning solutions, other people's sweat, etc.

I have bad asthma and bronchitis too.
    how the hell do you roll lol

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 6:35pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Onr3e View Post
    how the hell do you roll lol
    Maybe he has bad Heliotosis as well?

OK ok, i'm going......