All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 5:12pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Somehow I feel you yearn for those all out hate Rudy days. Sorry, it doesn't seem to be happening for you. Nobody but you cares this much anymore. I guess you'll have to eat your hate away.

oh wait........
    Rudy, you're just sad. You see a chance to punk someone on the basis of size and redeem your ear grind humiliation. You want a video that is _____ from bullshido vs rudy where you look at least kind of credible so you don't have to spend every moment on forums defending your tap out to tony

It's VERY transparent.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 5:14pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's just gonna look twice as retarded when someone 50lbs lighter JUD0WNS him then punches him in the face 50 times....

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 5:18pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    Rudy, you're just sad. You see a chance to punk someone on the basis of size and redeem your ear grind humiliation. You want a video that is _____ from bullshido vs rudy where you look at least kind of credible so you don't have to spend every moment on forums defending your tap out to tony

It's VERY transparent.
    whats sad is you. nobody cares. let it go. I really don't feel any need to argue a fight that actually happened with someone who has never shown anything, ever. I couldn't care less what you think. Note signature. its the only answer you'll ever need.

I going to stop answering you now, you're doing a great job of looking like a repetitive asshole all on your own. You don't need my help.
    I wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and I see STUPID looking back.

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 5:19pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    He's just gonna look twice as retarded when someone 50lbs lighter JUD0WNS him then punches him in the face 50 times....

can't wait. :rolleyes:

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 5:19pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    whats sad is you. nobody cares. let it go. I really don't feel any need to argue a fight that actually happened with someone who has never shown anything, ever. I couldn't care less what you think. Note signature. its the only answer you'll ever need.

I going to stop answering you now, you're doing a great job of looking like a repetitive asshole all on your own. You don't need my help.
    Yeah, right, you just REALLY care about Sirc supposedly insulting Munarca so much you just want to get in the middle of it. For no reason.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 5:21pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

It's VERY transparent.
    Ouch!!

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 5:22pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    non sequitur

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 5:25pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Coupling all this with the fact that it was supposed to be a Judo match, that Sirc decided to make into an MMA match because he presumed Munacra mocked his striking ability makes this entire set of circumstances even more puzzling.

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 5:25pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, right, you just REALLY care about Sirc supposedly insulting Munarca so much you just want to get in the middle of it. For no reason.
    To be fair... Sirc has that kind of face... it just screams for a shot to the chops.

I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 5:33pm

Style: Gentleman Adventurer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh god. The first week of august works fine. When I said anytime I meant it. I'm going to go learn compression locks now. I don't intend on respecting your tap Sirc.