Sponsored Links Spacer Image

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 4:46pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    How did Sifu get involved with this if it was Sirc and HungryJoe? Or was it Munarca?
    Joe has good-naturedly challenged Sirc at least one other time and offered to fly him to Oklahoma.

Munacra questioned Sirc's grappling and Joe offered a pick 'em to Sirc of going to OK to match Joe or vice versa -or- TX to match Munacra or vice versa.

Rudy requested Joe fly Sirc to FL to match up with him.

So yes.

It was everyone getting themselves in the middle of everyone.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Abel is kind of a fatty (in appearance from vids, he could also be as strong as an ox, IDFK and IDFC) as I recall, somewhere in the 180-200 range. So Sirc, you'd need to pack on a little weight and hit the gym to avoid him falling on you and crushing your fragile girly bones.
    Also, I am looking forward to Internet related Shenanigans and am curious as to what exactly Sirc's profession is within the Network Engineering community since I can only think of a couple of ways to KO someone from the interwebz legally from across the country...

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    How did Sifu get involved with this if it was Sirc and HungryJoe? Or was it Munarca?
    Either way, its Sircs day of shame. This thread ended pages ago. Sirc ducked muncara and hungry joe isn't talking. the end. all the rest is just trollshido bait.

I'm just continuing to comment out of boredom.
    Rock Ape is Dickless.

King of the Impossible

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 4:47pm

supporting member
     Style: Grapplomancer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's kind of shitty to shoehorn yourself in on someone elses challenge and expect them to fly the guy out on their own dime/miles.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 4:48pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    How about we make it open weight and forget about these untenable conditions.
    Bullshido is having a friendly match-up with the UG forum in Las Vegas and matching the fighters up weight for weight, experience for experience.

Considering I don't make the rules, I have no say in the matter. It would be up to the two of you to work out the particulars and proposition the promoters.

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 4:50pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Joe has good-naturedly challenged Sirc at least one other time and offered to fly him to Oklahoma.

Munacra questioned Sirc's grappling and Joe offered a pick 'em to Sirc of going to OK to match Joe or vice versa -or- TX to match Munacra or vice versa.

So yes.

In a nutshell.

But, whats wrong with it? Isn't bullshido all about put up or shut up? Muncara seemed not to up to the task. So I volunteered. Sirc is not exactly my favorite person. His making network threats instead of making flight plans is telling.
    Rock Ape is Dickless.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 4:51pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hungry joe isn't talking.
    Novel idea:

Hungry Joe is working and not stealing company time by fucking around on Bullshido?

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 4:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You just need to hit the gym and jack up a bit and he needs to drop some weight.

Set it at 175-185ish.
    I thought you were talking about munacra, actually.

But yeah, that would be an even BETTER idea. I don't know if I could get up in weight, seriously. I exclusively train cardio with strength training being totally isometric.

So yes.

You are on point, sir. Though the first time joe challenged me I didn't think he was serious. After some investigating, I know he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    Abel is kind of a fatty (in appearance from vids, he could also be as strong as an ox, IDFK and IDFC) as I recall, somewhere in the 180-200 range. So Sirc, you'd need to pack on a little weight and hit the gym to avoid him falling on you and crushing your fragile girly bones.
    Also, I am looking forward to Internet related Shenanigans and am curious as to what exactly Sirc's profession is within the Network Engineering community since I can only think of a couple of ways to KO someone from the interwebz legally from across the country...
    Oh, you know. Just here and there. Mostly netsec and janitor'ing. I'm still getting things together. Learning metasploit and other things right now. Going to be taking a class about penetration and full on white hat security **** this coming fall.

Either way, its Sircs day of shame. This thread ended pages ago. Sirc ducked muncara and hungry joe isn't talking. the end. all the rest is just trollshido bait.

I'm just continuing to comment out of boredom.
    You know, not everyone is a fucking loser like you who lives in a trailerpark and has no job.

HJ is probably working and Munacra is at school.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBadGuy View Post
    It's kind of shitty to shoehorn yourself in on someone elses challenge and expect them to fly the guy out on their own dime/miles.
    Agreed.

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 4:52pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBadGuy View Post

No, hungry Joe offered Sirc a flight. If he won't fly to Texas, he can fly to Florida, not a big difference.

So am I to assume that some of you want to protect sirc? :ohyea7qh:
    Rock Ape is Dickless.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 4:53pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In a nutshell.

But, whats wrong with it? Isn't bullshido all about put up or shut up? Muncara seemed not to up to the task. So I volunteered. Sirc is not exactly my favorite person. His making network threats instead of making flight plans is telling.
    HAHAHAHHA.

"Network threats."

You should work for CNN news.