226217 Bullies, 3626 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 421 to 430 of 1308
Page 43 of 131 FirstFirst ... 333940414243 444546475393 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Snake Plissken is offline
    Snake Plissken's Avatar

    When I Get Back

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,559

    Posted On:
    6/16/2009 4:46pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    How did Sifu get involved with this if it was Sirc and HungryJoe? Or was it Munarca?
    Joe has good-naturedly challenged Sirc at least one other time and offered to fly him to Oklahoma.

    Munacra questioned Sirc's grappling and Joe offered a pick 'em to Sirc of going to OK to match Joe or vice versa -or- TX to match Munacra or vice versa.

    Rudy requested Joe fly Sirc to FL to match up with him.

    So yes.

    It was everyone getting themselves in the middle of everyone.
  2. Kintanon is offline
    Kintanon's Avatar

    Yes, I am smarter than you are.

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Athens, Ga
    Posts
    5,683

    Posted On:
    6/16/2009 4:46pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Abel is kind of a fatty (in appearance from vids, he could also be as strong as an ox, IDFK and IDFC) as I recall, somewhere in the 180-200 range. So Sirc, you'd need to pack on a little weight and hit the gym to avoid him falling on you and crushing your fragile girly bones.
    Also, I am looking forward to Internet related Shenanigans and am curious as to what exactly Sirc's profession is within the Network Engineering community since I can only think of a couple of ways to KO someone from the interwebz legally from across the country...
  3. SifuAbel is online now

    Rock ape baby pic

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,694

    Posted On:
    6/16/2009 4:46pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    How did Sifu get involved with this if it was Sirc and HungryJoe? Or was it Munarca?
    Either way, its Sircs day of shame. This thread ended pages ago. Sirc ducked muncara and hungry joe isn't talking. the end. all the rest is just trollshido bait.

    I'm just continuing to comment out of boredom.
    Rock Ape is Dickless.
  4. MrBadGuy is offline
    MrBadGuy's Avatar

    King of the Impossible

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Seven Seas of Rhye
    Posts
    2,902

    Posted On:
    6/16/2009 4:47pm

    supporting member
     Style: Grapplomancer

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's kind of shitty to shoehorn yourself in on someone elses challenge and expect them to fly the guy out on their own dime/miles.
  5. Snake Plissken is offline
    Snake Plissken's Avatar

    When I Get Back

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,559

    Posted On:
    6/16/2009 4:48pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    How about we make it open weight and forget about these untenable conditions.
    Bullshido is having a friendly match-up with the UG forum in Las Vegas and matching the fighters up weight for weight, experience for experience.

    Considering I don't make the rules, I have no say in the matter. It would be up to the two of you to work out the particulars and proposition the promoters.
  6. SifuAbel is online now

    Rock ape baby pic

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,694

    Posted On:
    6/16/2009 4:50pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Joe has good-naturedly challenged Sirc at least one other time and offered to fly him to Oklahoma.

    Munacra questioned Sirc's grappling and Joe offered a pick 'em to Sirc of going to OK to match Joe or vice versa -or- TX to match Munacra or vice versa.

    Rudy requested Joe fly Sirc to FL to match up with him.

    So yes.

    It was everyone getting themselves in the middle of everyone.
    In a nutshell.

    But, whats wrong with it? Isn't bullshido all about put up or shut up? Muncara seemed not to up to the task. So I volunteered. Sirc is not exactly my favorite person. His making network threats instead of making flight plans is telling.
    Rock Ape is Dickless.
  7. Snake Plissken is offline
    Snake Plissken's Avatar

    When I Get Back

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,559

    Posted On:
    6/16/2009 4:51pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    hungry joe isn't talking.
    Novel idea:

    Hungry Joe is working and not stealing company time by fucking around on Bullshido?
  8. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    6/16/2009 4:52pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    You just need to hit the gym and jack up a bit and he needs to drop some weight.

    Set it at 175-185ish.
    I thought you were talking about munacra, actually.

    But yeah, that would be an even BETTER idea. I don't know if I could get up in weight, seriously. I exclusively train cardio with strength training being totally isometric.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Joe has good-naturedly challenged Sirc at least one other time and offered to fly him to Oklahoma.

    Munacra questioned Sirc's grappling and Joe offered a pick 'em to Sirc of going to OK to match Joe or vice versa -or- TX to match Munacra or vice versa.

    Rudy requested Joe fly Sirc to FL to match up with him.

    So yes.

    It was everyone getting themselves in the middle of everyone.
    You are on point, sir. Though the first time joe challenged me I didn't think he was serious. After some investigating, I know he is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    Abel is kind of a fatty (in appearance from vids, he could also be as strong as an ox, IDFK and IDFC) as I recall, somewhere in the 180-200 range. So Sirc, you'd need to pack on a little weight and hit the gym to avoid him falling on you and crushing your fragile girly bones.
    Also, I am looking forward to Internet related Shenanigans and am curious as to what exactly Sirc's profession is within the Network Engineering community since I can only think of a couple of ways to KO someone from the interwebz legally from across the country...
    Oh, you know. Just here and there. Mostly netsec and janitor'ing. I'm still getting things together. Learning metasploit and other things right now. Going to be taking a class about penetration and full on white hat security **** this coming fall.

    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Either way, its Sircs day of shame. This thread ended pages ago. Sirc ducked muncara and hungry joe isn't talking. the end. all the rest is just trollshido bait.

    I'm just continuing to comment out of boredom.
    You know, not everyone is a fucking loser like you who lives in a trailerpark and has no job.

    HJ is probably working and Munacra is at school.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBadGuy View Post
    It's kind of shitty to shoehorn yourself in on someone elses challenge and expect them to fly the guy out on their own dime/miles.
    Agreed.
  9. SifuAbel is online now

    Rock ape baby pic

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,694

    Posted On:
    6/16/2009 4:52pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBadGuy View Post
    It's kind of shitty to shoehorn yourself in on someone elses challenge and expect them to fly the guy out on their own dime/miles.

    No, hungry Joe offered Sirc a flight. If he won't fly to Texas, he can fly to Florida, not a big difference.

    So am I to assume that some of you want to protect sirc? :ohyea7qh:
    Rock Ape is Dickless.
  10. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    6/16/2009 4:53pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    In a nutshell.

    But, whats wrong with it? Isn't bullshido all about put up or shut up? Muncara seemed not to up to the task. So I volunteered. Sirc is not exactly my favorite person. His making network threats instead of making flight plans is telling.
    HAHAHAHHA.

    "Network threats."

    You should work for CNN news.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.