Thread: Judo.

  1. #301

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    303
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dig7six View Post
    HOLY FU*_*ING WHOA!..whoa dude.
    You obviously have not been touched by the charismatic individual known as Jan Terri

  2. #302
    cyrijl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    3,796
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    <rhetorical>I just don't get it. Why go to the throwdown just to play grabass sirc?</rhetorical>
    Munacra. I fixed it for you.
    There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

  3. #303
    cyrijl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    3,796
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    <rhetorical>I just don't get it. Why go to the throwdown just to play grabass sirc?</rhetorical>
    Munacra. I fixed it for you.
    There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

  4. #304
    I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau
    Munacra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    1,292
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's not a rhetorical question. Why is he playing grabass with his TD buddies? Didn't we all rail on Toronto Crew a year or two back for the same thing?

  5. #305
    King Sleepless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Interesting, but stupid. So is that a NO? Do I put this on my "Chris is a coward" duck list. AGAIN. You don't have access to IPs here , sweetheart.

    The point is that every post beyond "yes, I'll be there" is a ***** post, made by a *****, to ***** out , like a *****, which you do every ***** day. Go ahead, make another, non sequitur, juggling, ***** post. Its entertaining to see you squirm like a virgin on Prom night.
    72.184.174.239

    You live in Lakeland, FL east of Tampa. Your ISP is tampflp41-ubr1.tampabay.rr.com (65.32.26.85)

    You're posting off of a desktop machine, either a Dell or HP.

    Now tell me Rudy. How badly do you like being on the internet?

    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    I'd like to state that I hold no ill will towards Sirc, despite his remarks about my home and family. This is the internet.

    It is doubtful that he would have said those things to mine or most others face.

    July 4 is probably not good for me. I plan to use air miles to fly whoever, where ever. If I remember correctly, holidays are not part of the deal for flights using miles. If they are, it will surely cost more.

    Munacra wants to go to CA. Sirc wants a trip to TX. I've lived in both states and both are awesome in their own right (directed at you Sirc for your remarks about my state).

    Sad that you don't want to come to Oklahoma. The people are, for the most part, a hospitable bunch, excepting those that eat their young.

    It would be good if however this plays out, someone were to pick up the visitor and give them a bed for the night or however long they stay.

    Video is a must.

    Let the smack talking resume......
    I don't know who you are. I don't know anything about Oklahoma except for that shitty fucking musical. California sucks, TX is awesome.

    If 4th of July isn't gonna work, then I don't know. July is booked. Wedding, Pankration, Then comic-con. I already promised Omega I'd do the pankration tournament and short of being murdered I'm not gonna go back on that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    I just don't get it. Why go to the throwdown just to play grabass sirc?
    Yes, those 3 videos encapsulated the 4 hours I was there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    Don't duck out Sirc because I trained five hours today and I plan on training five hours a day until july 4th.
    Oh look, it's Rudy Abel lite. Would you fucking knock that **** off. You're just as annoying as Rudy.

    Yes, I'm concerned that I might say let's do this in June, as well. We might have to. I am not budging on the Wedding, Pankration and comic-con.

    Joe is it possible to fly me out on thurs and then back on mon? Would that work? I can take that much time out of my life to do this.

  6. #306
    King Sleepless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't duck out Munacra because you have school or because you can't strike.

  7. #307
    I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau
    Munacra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    1,292
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow. I knew it. And I just told Joe you'd say that.

  8. #308
    I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau
    Munacra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    1,292
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So predictable Sirc. You keep finding ways to dodge the fight and try to pin it on me. It was a clever move to pick a holiday hoping someone had obligations that day. And since I told you many times that I couldn't do it in June, that's the date you pick, because I'll be the one to say I can't in the end.

    Stop ducking.

  9. #309
    I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau
    Munacra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    1,292
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your next move will be to call me a *****. And then be a prick. At the same time you'll claim I am ducking you again while you say you're willing to do it whenever (except for every single date I threw at you, including the month of august.) You'll also be angry and call me a fight ducker, as if I wasn't willing to meet you at all while you have managed to squirm out of everything.

    You're such a worthless idiot.

  10. #310
    King Sleepless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't duck me, bro.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO