Thread: Judo.

  1. #291

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    303

  2. #292
    marcusdbrutus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast Canada
    Posts
    1,552
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    let's be honest moose, even if there was a button marked "Hey moose, press this for IP addresses", you'd still probably lick the screen, look vaguely baffled and then blame women.
    Everyone stop arguing, this thread is about moose now.

    *Edit: And maybe we could talk about some Judo too?

  3. #293

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    237
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by marcusdbrutus View Post
    Everyone stop arguing, this thread is about moose now.

    *Edit: And maybe we could talk about some Judo too?
    +1 to both counts.

  4. #294

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    94
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Onr3e View Post

    HOLY FU*_*ING WHOA!..whoa dude.

  5. #295
    I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau
    Munacra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    1,292
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    I'd like to state that I hold no ill will towards Sirc, despite his remarks about my home and family. This is the internet.

    It is doubtful that he would have said those things to mine or most others face.

    July 4 is probably not good for me. I plan to use air miles to fly whoever, where ever. If I remember correctly, holidays are not part of the deal for flights using miles. If they are, it will surely cost more.

    Munacra wants to go to CA. Sirc wants a trip to TX. I've lived in both states and both are awesome in their own right (directed at you Sirc for your remarks about my state).

    Sad that you don't want to come to Oklahoma. The people are, for the most part, a hospitable bunch, excepting those that eat their young.

    It would be good if however this plays out, someone were to pick up the visitor and give them a bed for the night or however long they stay.

    Video is a must.

    Let the smack talking resume......
    He said he'd come here. I already said I'm down. Keep in mind I can do any weekend in july and august. I have a feeling he'll say June.

  6. #296
    I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau
    Munacra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    1,292
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't duck out Sirc because I trained five hours today and I plan on training five hours a day until july 4th.

  7. #297
    marcusdbrutus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast Canada
    Posts
    1,552
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey guys, when you go for a, say, Tai Otoshi, do you straighten the arm grabbing uke's lapel or do you keep it tight to your body? I find if you straighten and push up, it gives the kuzushi a little upward boost. But then again, I have gorilla arms.

    Just throwing some Judo out there.

  8. #298

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    3,079
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    I'd like to state that I hold no ill will towards Sirc, despite his remarks about my home and family. This is the internet.

    It is doubtful that he would have said those things to mine or most others face.

    July 4 is probably not good for me. I plan to use air miles to fly whoever, where ever. If I remember correctly, holidays are not part of the deal for flights using miles. If they are, it will surely cost more.

    Munacra wants to go to CA. Sirc wants a trip to TX. I've lived in both states and both are awesome in their own right (directed at you Sirc for your remarks about my state).

    Sad that you don't want to come to Oklahoma. The people are, for the most part, a hospitable bunch, excepting those that eat their young.

    It would be good if however this plays out, someone were to pick up the visitor and give them a bed for the night or however long they stay.

    Video is a must.

    Let the smack talking resume......
    Regarding Cali I assume that it is Southern California? I don't mind putting somoene up here but this is San Francisco, and Sirc sounds like a Southern Cali type of character. I love to watch Sirc fight it is hillarious. In his Asia boots and Spidey get up oh ****!!!

  9. #299
    I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau
    Munacra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    1,292
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just don't get it. Why go to the throwdown just to play grabass sirc?

  10. #300
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,486
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by marcusdbrutus View Post
    Hey guys, when you go for a, say, Tai Otoshi, do you straighten the arm grabbing uke's lapel or do you keep it tight to your body? I find if you straighten and push up, it gives the kuzushi a little upward boost. But then again, I have gorilla arms.

    Just throwing some Judo out there.
    I try to dive the lapel hand up to their chin and then snatch close in to my body.

    However, I usually work more from a lefty stance and hardly have gorilla arms.

    More like

    <<<<<<<<<<<<<

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO