I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 2:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    Excuse me? stop changing everything all of sudden. I questioned your grappling ability, in fact I've been very clear about that. I'm not going to PM anyone. Stop changing things so you can weasel out. I thought you said you could beat me at grappling with one hand tied behind your back.
    This isn't happening, is it. The excuses are starting already. Oh well, whatever.
    Where's the proof that Sirc can fight?
    That's him but it's also from 2006. Was he an Olympic alternate in TKD after 2006?
    Do it Sirc. Take a session of you sparring and shut me up. Why not? You could totally do it. But you won't, will you? You wouldnt want me to go through that pain because you're unbelievably awesome.

Stop making excuses. You're nothing but a talker, you always have and you always will be. Go make another 100000 page thread about how awesome you think you are and how everyone knows it and people shouldn't hate because haters gonna hate who cares if I can't walk the walk?
    I debate his skill. I think it's subpar and thus has no business in telling the rest of us how to train.
    Seriously, you are quite possibly the most worthless, useless person in this board, Sirc. You haven't even had any prominent sucess in TKD. Your just a white belt who talks too much and too loud.

The white belt isn't the bad thing, as you probably think. It's the talking part.

Why do you even try to do this? It's not a funny shtick and no one really falls prey to it. I don't lose any sleep over your posturing and I am certainly not intimidated by your bullshit.

Truth be told, the biggest failing you have is that this website is a put or shut up place, and you cannot put up, yet very few people tell you to shut up because it is better to let your rave on about things you don't know about than have you go in your retarded rantings about nothing at all.
    In all of these posts you've made some kind of comment about me not being able to fight and I have little striking skill.

You called me out, hungryjoe is willing to fly me. Why are you bitching out now? I have absolutely no problem coming out there. If you want to roll, we can roll. You think your takedowns are better than mine, then try it.

You're the one calling me out. You brought this thread back, tried to take **** out of context to make me look bad. Here's the difference, chimp, is that I don't take **** out of context.

LOOK IT IS RIGHT THERE. Right in fucking front of you. You called me out on my FIGHTING skills. GRAPPLING is not fighting. Fighting is striking, clinching, grappling.

So you fucking man up and fight me like a fucking man. Or you shut the **** up. Apologize to me and take everything you've said.

Since Rudy is here, you can consult him on how to ***** out on a match.

Be glad I'm being amicable about this. Take your pride and your ego and lick your wounds. But leave me your belt. It belongs to me.

I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 2:58pm

Style: Gentleman Adventurer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh god you are ridiculous. I don't agree with your terminology on fighting. I want to roll against you. Is july 11 acceptable to you? If you want to show off your striking, I'll ask 7th to spar with you as well.

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 2:59pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post

Since Rudy is here, you can consult him on how to ***** out on a match.

HungryJoe can fly you to Florida too, sweetcakes.
    We can go in any number of MMA gyms out here, its very popular in Central Fla.

But I won't hold my breath. You would **** an e-brick any and every time I asked when you were coming to riverside next. Which you're response was always " oh yeah , You're so much bigger than me. blah blah blah" (BTW, I'm an inch shorter than you.) You're not man enough to push my buttons, chiquita.
    Give to Haiti relief. text "haiti' to 90999
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TeacherMonkey?feature=mhee

Featherweight

Posted On:

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Whatever works.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Striking and the whole "lets do full MMA" bs didnt even come up until Sirc realized he was actually going to have to do this **** now, personally i think he knows he cant out grapple the guy, and he is hoping he can maybe land something so he doesnt have to.

Either way , let the chips fall man..let him strike..just force him to the ground, i doubt it would be that difficult for you to take him down anyway.

That said , what i dont understand is why when Sirc runs his mouth to a level of racial slander and insulting a mans family for page after page, does he still have some guys come out of the woodworks to take his side a little bit ?

I know you guys are his actual aqantinces in real life, so why not pull him off to the side or publicly say something like "hey man, you really gotta quite crossing some lines here" ?

I am a living legend!

Posted On:

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh yeah. Doesn't take an expert to know his standup looked terrible in that video.

Regardless, this is never going to happen. It's just going back to sirc posturing again. I can make their crew huff and puff for many more pages though.

Hopefully you don't get killed in your mma match sirc. Although I doubt you'll go compete in that either.
    **** you. There you go again. Nice edit though, you piece of ****. If you think my striking is ****, what are you afraid of?

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Did you really expect anything more? This is Sirc we're taking about.
    Well the king of pussying out is here, ask him how to do it properly Munacra.

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 3:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the way, where is video proof or any kind of proof of anything combat related, of all the **** you talk? Why is there nothing backing you up but your own posturing? I'm sorry, you do seem to have one supporter in this thread, who has the arguing skill of a pencil-less neanderthal.

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 3:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok. Fine Sirc. You can strike all you want.

July 11. MMA. No headgear.
    Last edited by Munacra; 6/15/2009 3:05pm at .

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 3:04pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh god you are ridiculous. I don't agree with your terminology on fighting. I want to roll against you. Is july 11 acceptable to you? If you want to show off your striking, I'll ask 7th to spar with you as well.
    Are you fucking kidding me? What the **** does fighting mean to you? Fighting = grappling? Seriously? **** you, you're the one questioning my skills in striking and grappling. I will come out there on joe's dime and I will wait for you.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    HungryJoe can fly you to Florida too, sweetcakes.
    We can go in any number of MMA gyms out here, its very popular in Central Fla.

But I won't hold my breath. You would **** an e-brick any and every time I asked when you were coming to riverside next. Which you're response was always " oh yeah , You're so much bigger than me. blah blah blah" (BTW, I'm an inch shorter than you.) You're not man enough to push my buttons, chiquita.
    Shut the **** up. I still have PM's asking if I could come train with you, you piece of **** and you brushing me off. So **** you, shut the **** up before you are embarrassed again, you liar and piece of ****.

Quote Originally Posted by dig7six View Post
    Striking and the whole "lets do full MMA" bs didnt even come up until Sirc realized he was actually going to have to do this **** now, personally i think he knows he cant out grapple the guy, and he is hoping he can maybe land something so he doesnt have to.

Either way , let the chips fall man..let him strike..just force him to the ground, i doubt it would be that difficult for you to take him down anyway.

That said , what i dont understand is why when Sirc runs his mouth to a level of racial slander and insulting a mans family for page after page, does he still have some guys come out of the woodworks to take his side a little bit ?

I know you guys are his actual aqantinces in real life, so why not pull him off to the side or publicly say something like "hey man, you really gotta quite crossing some lines here" ?
    Why should I just grapple if he is questioning my fighting ability. FIGHTING ABILITY. He wants to see my skillset. I will show him my skill set.

**** him. He's a piece of ****, he comes into my thread, calls me out on my fighting ability and now expects me to ONLY grapple? **** him. He's pussying out now. I'll go straight grappling with after an MMA match. I'll still beat him. I don't give a ****.

If I go out there to him, I'm having an MMA match even if he isn't. He wants to see how I can fight, then he can fight me. Not grapple me.

Hole in one.

Posted On:

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dig7six View Post
    Meh, somebody has to fan the flames.
    Give to Haiti relief. text "haiti' to 90999
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TeacherMonkey?feature=mhee

fist first Philosopher

Posted On:

Join us... or die
     Style: Savate (LBF/SD/LC) - BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    WHOA!

**** YOU.

First of all, I said that in my town the quality of training SUCKS. IT sucks so much that I was tapping blues and purples. I have stated many times that I am not great, they are just THAT bad.

**** your mom.
    Thanks Sirc, now I don't have to go search for that thread of yours (419 threads of Sirciness is too much for any normal human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiujitsu77
    You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee
    ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
    It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
    The real deadly: