Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 1:21am

Style: Gentleman Adventurer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    You spent 20 minutes trying to come up with something and that was it? I know that your types have a hard time in education, but really. You seem to spell **** correctly and form readable sentences. But really?

This is it?

You're telling me that I need to PROVE IT TO THIS PLACE and what better way do we do this than TD's? What, you think videos are the way to go? You think if I post a video that proves something? That if I post a fucking picture of some medals and trophies and **** I won a few years ago is going to prove anything? What the **** do you want you idiot?

Fucking presidents thinking they're all clever and ****. Why don't you just crawl back to your "hood" and do what you do best, hmm?
    When did I say that stuff? I don't think Throwdowns are any way to prove anything. I've gone to them. We hang out, spar lightly, and have fun. It's a get-together, not a competitive tournament. Yeah, post footage of you whooping ass at a valid competition, post footage of your grappling success since you are so much better than any of us. Why don't you have anything? Why should I believe your **** talking if you don't have any valid claims to it?

Quit bluffing. You are worthless. Embrace it. Everything that you rail against, that's you. Just a hobby-ist who is wasting his time.

I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 1:28am

Style: Gentleman Adventurer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also excellent way to debase Frederick Douglass, just keep doing your ignorant thing.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 1:33am

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    USTF.

You're taking this way out of context. I've explained it many times already. I won california state championships at 14/15 and it made me a candidate/nominee for olympic try outs. You're missing the part where I said Olympic TRY OUTS. Not THE OLYMPICS as you have said many times. See you say I was nominated for "THE OLYMPICS" which is inaccurate. I was nominated for the Olympic TRY OUTS. You are a credit to all Oklahoman folk.

It's a huge fucking difference and you're trying very very very hard to take things out of context as to make me look bad. Which doesn't work here, sorry.
    In numerous posts you've made reference to my home state.

I spent three years in yours, albeit about the time you were born.

I would hereby give you the opportunity to see my great state, at my expense.

You will be flown here, at my expense, for an all expenses paid trip. n

Yes - fucktard. You pay nothing.

If you do not want to roll with someone of my advanced age, it is understandable. Given your **** talk, it would be humiliating on your part to see you owned by someone as old and decrepit as myself.

We can make concessions. We can, if you are worried, bring in someone else closer to your age. Munacra could possibly be an alternative.

What say you?

If you are exceptionally dense, this IS considered a challenge to your ongoing bullshit.

Now go call Uncle Johnny and see what he thinks.

Just to see you shut up:

The bucolic e-tard,

Joe

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 1:49am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    In numerous posts you've made reference to my home state.

I spent three years in yours, albeit about the time you were born.

I would hereby give you the opportunity to see my great state, at my expense.

You will be flown here, at my expense, for an all expenses paid trip. n

Yes - fucktard. You pay nothing.

If you do not want to roll with someone of my advanced age, it is understandable. Given your **** talk, it would be humiliating on your part to see you owned by someone as old and decrepit as myself.

We can make concessions. We can, if you are worried, bring in someone else closer to your age. Munacra could possibly be an alternative.

What say you?

If you are exceptionally dense, this IS considered a challenge to your ongoing bullshit.

Now go call Uncle Johnny and see what he thinks.

Just to see you shut up:

The bucolic e-tard,

Joe
    Wait. Seriously?

You'll fly me to Oklahoma? Fucking sweet. Though I would rather that you donate the money to the UG vs. BS fund, but **** yeah I'd take that up.

I never said that I'm this amazing super grappler or made any such claims, but ok. If you wanna waste all that money, sure thing.

Bring in Munacra, I don't give a ****. Make it an MMA match or whatever, that'd be awesome. I'd love to get a free fucking trip to Oklahoma.

Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    When did I say that stuff? I don't think Throwdowns are any way to prove anything. I've gone to them. We hang out, spar lightly, and have fun. It's a get-together, not a competitive tournament. Yeah, post footage of you whooping ass at a valid competition, post footage of your grappling success since you are so much better than any of us. Why don't you have anything? Why should I believe your **** talking if you don't have any valid claims to it?

Quit bluffing. You are worthless. Embrace it. Everything that you rail against, that's you. Just a hobby-ist who is wasting his time.
    Wait, now I've stated that i'm a grappling genius? Since when? I said that I am better than you. Seriously the way you look on your videos, you fucking suck ass.

Wow the both of you are moving the goal posts all over the place, but if I am getting a free fucking trip to Oklahoma out of this, great! Awesome.

This is awesome.

I love this ****.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 1:59am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Munacra, you're seriously super chimping out with your shitty reading comprehension and how much tarding out right now. You're taking all this **** out of context and trying so hard right now it's really fucking pathetic. Seriously you're not just straight up being a presidential liar at this point by taking this **** out of context.

It's amazing.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 2:00am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you accept?

You have your choice of four options.

(a) You and me in Oklahoma

(b) You and Munacra in Texas (left that one out to see if you'd bite).

(c) You and Munacra in California (in case you pussed out on the above).

(d) You and Munacra here in Oklahama.

What say you?

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 2:07am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    So you accept?

You have your choice of four options.

(a) You and me in Oklahoma

(b) You and Munacra in Texas (left that one out to see if you'd bite).

(c) You and Munacra in California (in case you pussed out on the above).

(d) You and Munacra here in Oklahama.

What say you?
    **** yes I accept.

Seriously, this is awesome. Seriously, joe, I have no problem with you, like I said, I had no idea who you were until this thread, really. But seriously, if you wanna, fly Munacra here to California. Or fly yourself. Or fly me to Texas so I can go bug JNP.

I only have 1 stipulation though, if I go out of town, I need someone to go with so that you know, I'm not going out of state to some place where I'm going to be fucking murdered and bleed out by myself in a park somewhere. I'd like to have a person come with. If you'd allow that.

Preferably, I'd go to Texas. This way, we get to satisfy you, munacra and whatever else. I might get to make out with hedge, bug JNP and maybe push a cow over.

HOORAY! This is awesome.

EDIT:

I also forgot to mention I was born in colorado and lived there until I was 6. So I wasn't there when you left.

I don't know why YOU'RE so pissed at me, but whatever, I don't give a ****.
    Last edited by King Sleepless; 6/15/2009 2:15am at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 2:08am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And so the e-balls shrink....
    There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 2:13am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I should be some kind of super hero. I piss off a bunch of people on the internet and it scores me a free trip to Texas.

YES!

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 2:26am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sirc, Munacra,

I will fly one person round trip.

Given that Sirc prefers TX to OK, OK. I'm leaning more to flying Munacra to California. All I need is someone to provide him lodging while there.

You two hash it out amongst yourselves.

I know that Munacra was looking forward to a trip to California.

Good for you Sirc that you don't want to make the trip to Oklahoma. Despite your **** talk, we are, overall, a good representation of the US.

You would have lost badly, even given the mercy I would have shown your age.