6/15/2009 12:46am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Clarify please.

Oh great one.

More than that, video please, if you've had time to down load from your extensive "camera" portfolio.

Liar.

Who nominated you? Names please or **** off.
    USTF.

Sirc has stated that he was nominated for the Olympics. By what organization? Hell, I could be nominated for President of the Sirc Sucks Committee for Martial Arts Excellence.

Albeit, this would be a tight race, given the number of persons that would possibly be in contention for this position.
    You're taking this way out of context. I've explained it many times already. I won california state championships at 14/15 and it made me a candidate/nominee for olympic try outs. You're missing the part where I said Olympic TRY OUTS. Not THE OLYMPICS as you have said many times. See you say I was nominated for "THE OLYMPICS" which is inaccurate. I was nominated for the Olympic TRY OUTS. You are a credit to all Oklahoman folk.

It's a huge fucking difference and you're trying very very very hard to take things out of context as to make me look bad. Which doesn't work here, sorry.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 12:49am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So what now, bitch?

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 12:50am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fucking Neanderthal, get your ass back in school and learn to read, you piece of Oklahoma ****.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 12:54am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I eagerly await the 20 minutes you're spending trying to come up with some other stupid half-brained argument softer than CNN journalism.

I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 12:54am

Style: Gentleman Adventurer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    AHAHHAHA.

I go to more Throwdowns and I've met with more Bullies and I've trained with more peopel from bullshido than you could ever go to. I always travel the furthest when it comes to Throwdowns and I go at least once a year.

I "put up," you stupid president. You're an idiot. You're such a fucking idiot. Fucking president.
    So that's your claim to fame? Throwdowns?
    Nice. What a winner. Blah Blah Blah.

I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 12:56am

Style: Gentleman Adventurer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The olympic tryouts in TKD. Seriously Sirc. What a winner.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 12:59am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    So that's your claim to fame? Throwdowns?
    Nice. What a winner. Blah Blah Blah.
    You spent 20 minutes trying to come up with something and that was it? I know that your types have a hard time in education, but really. You seem to spell **** correctly and form readable sentences. But really?

This is it?

You're telling me that I need to PROVE IT TO THIS PLACE and what better way do we do this than TD's? What, you think videos are the way to go? You think if I post a video that proves something? That if I post a fucking picture of some medals and trophies and **** I won a few years ago is going to prove anything? What the **** do you want you idiot?

Fucking presidents thinking they're all clever and ****. Why don't you just crawl back to your "hood" and do what you do best, hmm?

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 1:04am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    The olympic tryouts in TKD. Seriously Sirc. What a winner.
    You sure are acting very niggardly.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 1:05am

Style: TKD, judo, MT noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sirc,

I write this knowing that you are a troll. I write it mostly so I will be subscribed to this thread. I would also like to make some points I think are salient. I train with several bullies on this board on a consistent basis. They have said I have skills. I personally only see things I need to work on. Either way, I wouldn't talk like you, not on a board that is littered with amateur and pro fighters of many backgrounds, most of whom are humble and soft spoken. Maybe its just me, but I prefer to leave thehistrionics to the toddlers and teenagers.

I have to ask though, whats your end game? What does all of this gain you? I can't imagine that you still find humor in this after all this time. If you do, I pity you more than a person who thinks Will Ferrell is actually funny. Very few people took you seriously before, fewer still now that your abilities are shown in video form. Is it really all for the e-ttention? I honestly am curious. If you would prefer to PM an answer as to keep up appearances, that would be fine.

In closing, I am not trying to start a fight, nor do I particularly care if you think you can beat me in a fight. It is honestly just a point of curiosity to me.

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 1:20am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sirc you look like a feminine man in those tights and asia girl boots... you also look like you like getting ass raped on the ground, maybe its that **** eating grin ?

You are a work in progress... You have the gay thing down pretty good now work on the fighting skills, and damn don't keep so much space between your legs in your stance, your lucky you did not get dropped on a counter you homosexual! :waraya