Thread: Judo.

  1. #1301
    Tenebrous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,409
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Necro gong sau. That's new.

    Being that I know ye' both, I demand to be involved in this bullshit somehow.
    I'm picturing you drooling onto the keyboard as you type, one eye rotating independent of the other as your hands mash the keys. - Sophist

  2. #1302

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Moving
    Posts
    196
    -4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I cant be arsed reading this whole thread - can someone sum it up for me ?

  3. #1303
    Middlefinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Victoria, B.C.
    Posts
    525
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gustard View Post
    I cant be arsed reading this whole thread - can someone sum it up for me ?
    **** you.

  4. #1304

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Moving
    Posts
    196
    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    anyone over 12 ?

  5. #1305
    Vorpal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    A Hell of my own making
    Posts
    3,082
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gustard View Post
    anyone over 12 ?
    Your style field says Judo but you can't be bothered to read a thread about Judo but want to know what it says. That sum it up for you? Dammit you've been on this site since 2007 with 193 posts and that's what you're doing? Is "gustard" a subspecies of retard?

  6. #1306

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Carol Stream, IL
    Posts
    182
    -2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    Ballet is the most physically challenging thing any human could ever do. Your daughters are tougher than you. *****.

    The fact that I've done ballet for 7 years as well as Martial Arts for over 10 makes me more amazing than you.

    Not to mention the fact that I'm also an accomplished auto-x driver and rally driver.

    Be glad that I let you leave with your limbs in tact and your bones unbroken. As for your belt and your dignity, leave those, they belong to me.
    Good lord, every dam time u post. Your so fucking awsome everyone needs to know. Do you jerk off to your own picture as you post masterbate. Are you trying convince. People on a forum or yourself that your awesome and have a life. Your so fucking awesome. Now stfu

  7. #1307

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    479
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by svt2026 View Post
    Good lord, every dam time u post. Your so fucking awsome everyone needs to know. Do you jerk off to your own picture as you post masterbate. Are you trying convince. People on a forum or yourself that your awesome and have a life. Your so fucking awesome. Now stfu
    You're right. Ballet isn't awesome. I can do the Hokey Pokey AND turn myself around. Not to mention I can also do the twist, Mashed Potato, as well as the Hand Jive. So I'm awesomer than you both. Now you STFU!

  8. #1308
    I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wyomissing, PA
    Posts
    2,244
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Dammit you've been on this site since 2007 with 193 posts and that's what you're doing? Is "gustard" a subspecies of retard?
    Sig worthy!!
    I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO