Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 12:04am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    This is all a big stupid game to entertain me. They will continue to feed me and give me the fun I want. Until they stop I'll continue this same exact gimmick. When they do, I have other ones lined up that'll last me just as long. But this one doesn't seem like it's gonna die any time soon.
    I used the impersonal form of "you". While most here know that I'm not your biggest fan, I wasn't singling you out.

Almost everyone, myself included, postures on the internet. Posturing is hardwired in my opinion.

Shut up ******.
    It would be nice if you dropped this affectation.

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 12:05am

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    So the next time you see an animal puffing himself up to look menacing or attract a mate, think to yourself, that's me on the internet!
    LIAR!

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 12:12am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    I didn't say skills, I said potential.
    True. My bad. But that too. I'm also aware of my potential.

Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    jnp,

This is not National Geographic or The Wild Kingdom.

Sirc is the puffer at hand. Be it dick or his abilities.

We have yet to see, despite his many assertions of excellence, any proof that he is anything other than mediocre.

If I want to see decent ballet, I will rerun videos of my daughters. If I want to see substandard dance, I will re-run the father / daughter dance recitals.

Sirc has stated that he was nominated for the Olympics. By what organization? Hell, I could be nominated for President of the Sirc Sucks Committee for Martial Arts Excellence.

Albeit, this would be a tight race, given the number of persons that would possibly be in contention for this position.
    I see this game of telephone that BS plays a lot wherein things are interpreted really fucking retardedly. Now I would understand if this were word of mouth BUT **** IS POSTED RIGHT HERE IN TEXT THAT CAN'T BE EDITED. You fucking idiot.

I've never said I was "nominated" I said that I won the state championships, offered a place as candidate to try out for the olympics for TKD, as was every person who won a USTF State Championship who was 14 or older. Why exactly is this so hard to believe/understand?

It would be nice if you dropped this affectation.
    I really wish I could. But I don't have white man's guilt and I'm from California, that feeling of guilt hasn't reached this far yet.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 12:17am

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I really wish I could. But I don't have white man's guilt and I'm from California, that feeling of guilt hasn't reached this far yet.
    So, now, you are playing the race card?

**** you.

***** (troll bait).

Did I ever mention that I lived for three years in California? This would have been before you were born.
    Last edited by hungryjoe; 6/15/2009 12:21am at .

I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 12:18am

Style: Gentleman Adventurer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, Sirc. I didn't think you could get any more useless.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 12:19am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since when is being polite white man's guilt Sirc?

I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 12:20am

Style: Gentleman Adventurer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously, you are quite possibly the most worthless, useless person in this board, Sirc. You haven't even had any prominent sucess in TKD. Your just a white belt who talks too much and too loud.

The white belt isn't the bad thing, as you probably think. It's the talking part.

Why do you even try to do this? It's not a funny shtick and no one really falls prey to it. I don't lose any sleep over your posturing and I am certainly not intimidated by your bullshit.

Truth be told, the biggest failing you have is that this website is a put or shut up place, and you cannot put up, yet very few people tell you to shut up because it is better to let your rave on about things you don't know about than have you go in your retarded rantings about nothing at all.
    Last edited by Munacra; 6/15/2009 12:22am at .

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 12:27am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    So, now, you are playing the race card?

**** you.

***** (troll bait).

Did I ever mention that I lived for three years in California? This would have been before you were born.
    No, you didn't. But I also don't really care. Honestly, I have no idea who you are. Only in this thread have I even noticed that you exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    Wow, Sirc. I didn't think you could get any more useless.
    Shut up nigerian scam artist.

Since when is being polite white man's guilt Sirc?
    I guess not. But giving the word some kind of taboo is giving it power. It's made up. Like Unicorns and Dragons. I don't really give it any kind of taboo or power. **** it.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 12:33am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    Seriously, you are quite possibly the most worthless, useless person in this board, Sirc. You haven't even had any prominent sucess in TKD. Your just a white belt who talks too much and too loud.

The white belt isn't the bad thing, as you probably think. It's the talking part.

Why do you even try to do this? It's not a funny shtick and no one really falls prey to it. I don't lose any sleep over your posturing and I am certainly not intimidated by your bullshit.

Truth be told, the biggest failing you have is that this website is a put or shut up place, and you cannot put up, yet very few people tell you to shut up because it is better to let your rave on about things you don't know about than have you go in your retarded rantings about nothing at all.
    AHAHHAHA.

I go to more Throwdowns and I've met with more Bullies and I've trained with more peopel from bullshido than you could ever go to. I always travel the furthest when it comes to Throwdowns and I go at least once a year.

I "put up," you stupid president. You're an idiot. You're such a fucking idiot. Fucking president.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 12:40am

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I do it'll be locally. Maybe if they convince me I'll do state competitions.

You have to understand, I'm kind of done with single-make competitions. I've been doing that for TKD for almost a decade. I'm burnt out on those. I got state championships twice in a row, no contest and was a nominee for the olympic tryouts. I felt like I did all I was capable of there.

Doing that all over again is not a road I want to travel again. Same ****, different spot.
    Clarify please.

Oh great one.

More than that, video please, if you've had time to down load from your extensive "camera" portfolio.

Liar.

Who nominated you? Names please or **** off.