I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 10:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    I do go to those forums, I also like YMAS. I like to check out your threads, you're not a moron (I didn't use the word idiot), some of your stuff is pretty interesting. Like this thread, I couldn't stop reading most of the posts. It was a great read. Your writing could be great, but, in my opinion, the racial slurs/taunts wreck it. I understand what you are doing, again, I just don't like it. You have the right on a public message board to write what you want (unless the mods have a different opinion) and I have the same right to make a counter post to what you wrote. You're a smart guy, you will figure it out one day.
    No **** you for taking that moral superiority.

It's been brought to my attention that you are all dumber than I expected. If you're all going to get upset over ******, you need to get just as upset when someone is called a ****** or a **** or something else derogatory. I don't care that it doesn't have the same impact on you, you're a fucking douche if you don't. That is my position.

**** you guys for being such idiots. If you haven't figured out that I'm using the idea of provoking you idiots as a way to show you how fucking stupid you are, then you're more blind and dumb than I expected.

I don't think you should use any of these words. But you're going to get super upset at ****** but not at ****, or retard or queer or ******? Why? Just explain that bolded part.

I don't care that I'm not catering to how people feel when I say things. I'm not trying to defend the fact that I should be able to say that word. I'm not "testing the boundaries" far from it. And stop fucking trying to tell me what position I'm trying to take. I'm trying to prove a point that was brought up years ago.

Dumbasses.
    Last edited by King Sleepless; 6/22/2009 10:48pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 10:57pm

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post

It's been brought to my attention that you are all dumber than I expected. If you're all going to get upset over ******, you need to get just as upset when someone is called a ****** or a **** or something else derogatory. I don't care that it doesn't have the same impact on you, you're a fucking douche if you don't. That is my position.

**** you guys for being such idiots. If you haven't figured out that I'm using the idea of provoking you idiots as a way to show you how fucking stupid you are, then you're more blind and dumb than I expected.

I don't think you should use any of these words. But you're going to get super upset at ****** but not at ****, or retard or queer or ******? Why? Just explain that bolded part.

I don't care that I'm not catering to how people feel when I say things. I'm not trying to defend the fact that I should be able to say that word. I'm not "testing the boundaries" far from it. And stop fucking trying to tell me what position I'm trying to take. I'm trying to prove a point that was brought up years ago.

Dumbasses.
    You're a funny person, Sirc. For the record, I do not like the words that you have posted. It seems, I just do not see them as much on this site as your N-bombs and slurs against jews. Again, I do not read every post on this site. You bring up a good point, "injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere", so, when I see a poster dropping a C-bomb or some slurs against gay people, I will step up and post.

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 11:04pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Dumbasses.
    Grow up, you immature loser. Asserting moral equivalency is a sign of an undeveloped mind. And quit pretending to take on argumentative positions based on what is ethically superior at the moment. You fail. You want to do whatever you want, and not get called out for it. You're a child. No, wait, sorry, you're not. A child doesn't try to play ridiculous, illogical games to prove nonexistent points about things they pretend to believe. You're an adolescent, complete with raging hormones that dictate your every moronic, emo-filled move.

Oh, and I won't **** up the striking forum with this--but your roundhouse kick and mine have the same sorry point-sparring deficiencies. JohnnyCache is right; you rail on my ass because you don't like how similar I am to you. The difference is, I try to keep my mouth shut about stupid ****.

Go jump off a bridge.
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 11:08pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    You're a funny person, Sirc. For the record, I do not like the words that you have posted. It seems, I just do not see them as much on this site as your N-bombs and slurs against jews. Again, I do not read every post on this site. You bring up a good point, "injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere", so, when I see a poster dropping a C-bomb or some slurs against gay people, I will step up and post.
    And that's all I ask.

THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by 1point2 View Post
    Grow up, you immature loser. Asserting moral equivalency is a sign of an undeveloped mind. And quit pretending to take on argumentative positions based on what is ethically superior at the moment. You fail. You want to do whatever you want, and not get called out for it. You're a child. No, wait, sorry, you're not. A child doesn't try to play ridiculous, illogical games to prove nonexistent points about things they pretend to believe. You're an adolescent, complete with raging hormones that dictate your every moronic, emo-filled move.

Oh, and I won't **** up the striking forum with this--but your roundhouse kick and mine have the same sorry point-sparring deficiencies. JohnnyCache is right; you rail on my ass because you don't like how similar I am to you. The difference is, I try to keep my mouth shut about stupid ****.

Go jump off a bridge.
    Except this "child" outed you and your bullshit and at the same time converted you.

Also I kick harder and better than you do.

Edit:

Also, you're retarded and hardly make any kind of logical argument against anything as evidenced by the 1.2 assassination thread. Isshin Ryu apologist.
    Last edited by King Sleepless; 6/22/2009 11:11pm at .

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 11:12pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Except this "child" outed you and your bullshit and at the same time converted you.
    You didn't "out" me, I've had what I do (did) on my profile since I created my account. I spelled it out, but you wanted e-drama.

Same with me leaving my school--Jack and Ming and the NYC TD and the changes I could and couldn't bring to the school had nothing to do with it. Yup. It was your shitacular thread where you feigned outrage over a simple concept that's been beaten to death in the BBC and YMAS ten times over. Congratulations on your "conversion."

Edit: **** this. Sirc isn't worth the mental effort to show him the **** he's spewing. *Control Panel -> Ignore*
    Last edited by 1point2; 6/22/2009 11:16pm at .
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 11:16pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1point2 View Post
    You didn't "out" me, I've had what I do (did) on my profile since I created my account. I spelled it out, but you wanted e-drama.

Same with me leaving my school--Jack and Ming and the NYC TD and the changes I could and couldn't bring to the school had nothing to do with it. Yup. It was your shitacular thread where you feigned outrage over a simple concept that's been beaten to death in the BBC and YMAS ten times over. Congratulations on your "conversion."
    Uh huh.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/23/2009 3:11am

Style: Judofitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sirc, 7thSamurai said it better, and your appeal to "Great Justice" is ridiculous. Words are not yours. They have meanings to others, that you cannot change. What's difficult to graps about this concept?

I can picture your thought process and I know it'll take time before you realize how dumb you're being, it's not like you'll say "oh right guiz nao I C".
    You feel entitled and self righteous, a titanic figure fighting hypocrisy, burning with sacred iconoclast fire, whereas others are measly and timid herd followers, slaves to words and concepts and values that exists nowhere except inside our minds, isn't it? Yes that's a nice punk spirit to have, until your own awesome brain finishes forming and you can separate reality from your internal processes. And laugh at them.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    6/23/2009 4:23am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You people just don't get it, do you?
    no...YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirc
    Seriously you people are such assholes. Why is 1 bad word a badder word than every other bad word? If you're going to bitch at me about this ONE bad word, why aren't you bitching at everyone who calls someone a ****** or make gay jokes? Or when bitch is used, or ****? Huh? Are the feelings of a woman who has suffered negatively from the results of misogyny less in value than a black dude?
    Right, because you can't determine what word is worse lets just use them all.
    LOL!
    I'd go for ' Untermensch' since it doesnt single out a specific race.

My entire point I've been trying to make here is that you're all a bunch of hypocritical assholes.
    Actually, you made a second point, i am now convinced you are a latent homosexual.

Bad words are bad words. It's very black and white. If you all just admit that you're all a bunch of fucking hypocritical assholes who pick and choose what to get upset over, I'll apologize.
    This is called puberty.

I may act like a bigot, but at least I have integrity.
    LMAO!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/23/2009 7:53am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OH MY GOD

It's a Venom T-shirt. It's supposed to be a maskless Venom costume.
    I have that exact T-shirt!

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/23/2009 8:01am

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are any LA bullies going to the mega willing to pick Munacra up at the LAX airport?

Give him a place to stay for the night?

Put him on a bus to San Diego after the mega?

Better airport to fly into? I'm only familiar with the LA and SF airports.

Help on any of this is appreciated.