223799 Bullies, 3732 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1308
Page 127 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127 128129130131 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. misanthropic777 is offline
    misanthropic777's Avatar

    Lightweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    234

    Posted On:
    6/22/2009 4:16pm

    supporting member
     Style: .45 ACP

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpostudent View Post
    That is Clyde.
    You have completely and utterly failed to use sufficiently colorful language in describing him. Any accurate assessment require strings of 4 or 5 adjectives for each of his aspects being discussed.
  2. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,471

    Posted On:
    6/22/2009 4:26pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you don't like vegas? Are you sure you're all asian? because LOL YOUR PEOPLE GAMBLE
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
  3. Buffman is offline
    Buffman's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    165

    Posted On:
    6/22/2009 4:27pm


     Style: MT Injured

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 7thSamurai View Post
    Here's my issue with your use of the word...

    My little brother married a girl from Nigeria. She's black. Whenever they go out, there's always some ignorant asshole who pipes up with his thoughts on their relationship. My brother doesn't speak to people within out family any longer that also have issues with his wife's race. So here's a guy who is 27 years old, married a girl that he loves very much, and he catches **** from people walking down the street and from people within his own family.

    For reference, we both live in liberal hippie Austin where one would think such a thing wouldn't be quite so bad.

    They just had a son about one month ago, and not surprisingly, he looks black and has my brother's cowlick, which I'm certain will make for an interesting haircut in the future. In my opinion, he's absolutely the most beautiful baby and I'm proud to be his uncle.

    And then comes along someone who uses the word ****** like it doesn't hold weight...I can appreciate that you do not assign a value to the word and so in your opinion, the word becomes powerless, but the fact remains that it does. Whereas my little brother is non-violent and avoids confrontation, I do not. I have no issue with getting in someone's face for throwing out ****** like it doesn't mean anything. I'm not going to sit around while my sister-in-law cries or is intimidated by idiots using the word. And just because you're non-white doesn't mean that you have a permissable use to throw it around due to your lack of white guilt. It's a shitty word to use.

    You're not enlightened or on an elevated level of thought. You're taking liberty with a word that you feel doesn't have a meaning when a whole class of people do. To me it shows a great deal of immaturity and lack of respect for your fellow man. Racism is just a social construct, but unfortunately it can't be ignored or devalued just because you alone reduce the impact of its meaning for your own purposes.
    AMEN

    QFT

    Thanks for taking the time to write this.
  4. kwoww is offline
    kwoww's Avatar

    poser

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley / Rochester
    Posts
    1,986

    Posted On:
    6/22/2009 5:05pm


     Style: punching bag / crew jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, but if some punk-ass Asian kid came up to your wife and said "hey ******" do you think she'd start beating him up with her umbrella/purse/whatever?

    no.
  5. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,471

    Posted On:
    6/22/2009 5:11pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    also, the challenge is flawed because the action is SO stupid and SO proscribed, anyone witnessing someone doing it might hesitate to interfere because of the likelyhood it's a Tom Green style stunt or a trick or prank of some kind or the sheer shock value.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
  6. kwoww is offline
    kwoww's Avatar

    poser

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley / Rochester
    Posts
    1,986

    Posted On:
    6/22/2009 5:14pm


     Style: punching bag / crew jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think we should stop, we're screwing sirc out of $100.
  7. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,471

    Posted On:
    6/22/2009 5:16pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    if I wanted kempo's hundred bucks, I'd tell a group of black people I was filming a movie about race or doing a pysch experiment or something.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
  8. Snake Plissken is offline
    Snake Plissken's Avatar

    When I Get Back

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,559

    Posted On:
    6/22/2009 5:39pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 7thSamurai View Post
    Here's my issue with your use of the word...

    My little brother married a girl from Nigeria. She's black. Whenever they go out, there's always some ignorant asshole who pipes up with his thoughts on their relationship. My brother doesn't speak to people within out family any longer that also have issues with his wife's race. So here's a guy who is 27 years old, married a girl that he loves very much, and he catches **** from people walking down the street and from people within his own family.

    For reference, we both live in liberal hippie Austin where one would think such a thing wouldn't be quite so bad.

    They just had a son about one month ago, and not surprisingly, he looks black and has my brother's cowlick, which I'm certain will make for an interesting haircut in the future. In my opinion, he's absolutely the most beautiful baby and I'm proud to be his uncle.

    And then comes along someone who uses the word ****** like it doesn't hold weight...I can appreciate that you do not assign a value to the word and so in your opinion, the word becomes powerless, but the fact remains that it does. Whereas my little brother is non-violent and avoids confrontation, I do not. I have no issue with getting in someone's face for throwing out ****** like it doesn't mean anything. I'm not going to sit around while my sister-in-law cries or is intimidated by idiots using the word. And just because you're non-white doesn't mean that you have a permissable use to throw it around due to your lack of white guilt. It's a shitty word to use.

    You're not enlightened or on an elevated level of thought. You're taking liberty with a word that you feel doesn't have a meaning when a whole class of people do. To me it shows a great deal of immaturity and lack of respect for your fellow man. Racism is just a social construct, but unfortunately it can't be ignored or devalued just because you alone reduce the impact of its meaning for your own purposes.
    ^^^
    This.
    YOU can control the manner in which YOU are using the word but you cannot control the manner in which it is received.

    The recipient can't look into your heart and see the manner in which it is being used and you cannot look into their heart and see their past history.

    Now, 7th, get back to training Munacra in his striking.
  9. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    6/22/2009 8:22pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 7thSamurai View Post
    Here's my issue with your use of the word...

    My little brother married a girl from Nigeria. She's black. Whenever they go out, there's always some ignorant asshole who pipes up with his thoughts on their relationship. My brother doesn't speak to people within out family any longer that also have issues with his wife's race. So here's a guy who is 27 years old, married a girl that he loves very much, and he catches **** from people walking down the street and from people within his own family.

    For reference, we both live in liberal hippie Austin where one would think such a thing wouldn't be quite so bad.

    They just had a son about one month ago, and not surprisingly, he looks black and has my brother's cowlick, which I'm certain will make for an interesting haircut in the future. In my opinion, he's absolutely the most beautiful baby and I'm proud to be his uncle.

    And then comes along someone who uses the word ****** like it doesn't hold weight...I can appreciate that you do not assign a value to the word and so in your opinion, the word becomes powerless, but the fact remains that it does. Whereas my little brother is non-violent and avoids confrontation, I do not. I have no issue with getting in someone's face for throwing out ****** like it doesn't mean anything. I'm not going to sit around while my sister-in-law cries or is intimidated by idiots using the word. And just because you're non-white doesn't mean that you have a permissable use to throw it around due to your lack of white guilt. It's a shitty word to use.

    You're not enlightened or on an elevated level of thought. You're taking liberty with a word that you feel doesn't have a meaning when a whole class of people do. To me it shows a great deal of immaturity and lack of respect for your fellow man. Racism is just a social construct, but unfortunately it can't be ignored or devalued just because you alone reduce the impact of its meaning for your own purposes.
    That's touching, really. It is.

    And I appreciate that you feel that greatly for your brother and his ebony queen, but you have to understand something. I like the part about your nephew, it was very touching, very human.

    But you know what though? Maybe your sister-in-law can't handle it. But This is the same as how I have no problem calling a homo gay or a fag. I'd rather go about thinking that people can handle it vs. going around thinking that everyone is a fucking fragile little flower who can't handle a few harsh words. I'm sorry for your brother's situation, it sucks, it really does.

    I feel that my approach is in itself, more respectful. I talk to everyone the same and give nobody any kind of leniency. I feel that people are stronger than that and can handle it. Whether or not they can is a totally different story.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    also, the challenge is flawed because the action is SO stupid and SO proscribed, anyone witnessing someone doing it might hesitate to interfere because of the likelyhood it's a Tom Green style stunt or a trick or prank of some kind or the sheer shock value.
    The other flaw in this is that he wants me to find the most disagreeable person. The situation would be the same if I found the most reasonable black person and said it to. But whatever, if I get th chance I will earn myself $100.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    ^^^
    This.
    YOU can control the manner in which YOU are using the word but you cannot control the manner in which it is received.

    The recipient can't look into your heart and see the manner in which it is being used and you cannot look into their heart and see their past history.

    Now, 7th, get back to training Munacra in his striking.
    People are gonna say things and people can either ignore it or endure it or get hurt over it.
  10. Ashtony is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    15

    Posted On:
    6/22/2009 8:33pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: wing chung

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Judo is interesting, I would not mind some hardcore judo training. Its the only way to know.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.