I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 3:15pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpostudent View Post
    Actually, I want to pay you to put your money where your mouth is. I am not a fan of the word, but it doesn't deeply offend me either. It would offend quite a few people that I know.

Really, all I'm asking you to do is back up the **** you talk... similarly to what Rudy, Munacra and Hungry Joe have done. The only difference between them and I is that I have never claimed to be able to beat you in a fight. I honestly don't know you and have no idea what your abilities are... nor do I care. You may be all that... if so, I would hope to learn something from you. I just don't believe that your talk on this site is indicative of your demeanor in person. If you prove me wrong, again, I'll concede defeat, shake your hand, and pay up.
    There's enough people here who have 1. Credibility and 2. witnessed me do it. I don't know how likely this will be as I live in a whole different state and unless you wanna have me video something or whatever, chances are this'll never come to fruition. It's a empty challenge with no real way of making it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    I will try to think of a challenge to issue to Sirc.All of the other cool kids are doing it.
    I'm pretty good at Math and ****.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 3:18pm

Style: American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    There's enough people here who have 1. Credibility and 2. witnessed me do it. I don't know how likely this will be as I live in a whole different state and unless you wanna have me video something or whatever, chances are this'll never come to fruition. It's a empty challenge with no real way of making it happen.

I live in Las Vegas, won't you be in Las Vegas for the UG fights? I'm a phone call away while you are here.

I'll even provide shuttle service to some gyms frequented by black fighters or clubs where lots of black folk hangout.
    Last edited by kenpostudent; 6/22/2009 3:21pm at .

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 3:29pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I live in Las Vegas, won't you be in Las Vegas for the UG fights? I'm a phone call away while you are here.

I'll even provide shuttle service to some gyms frequented by black fighters or clubs where lots of black folk hangout.
    Yes I will be there, but there is the whole business of you know, me being there to fight for the weekend.

I'm not exactly sure when, in between, fighting, weight-ins, flying and getting from place to place, I'll have to spend an hour or so running around calling people ******.

You're being completely impractical here. Trying to prove to some guy over the internet that I'll say ****** to whoever without a fucking care isn't going to be on the top of my priority list while I'm in vegas that weekend. Especially since I've already done it enough in places far worse with people who do actually post here (and are all moderators who can vouch for me). Again, it's an empty challenge that can't be fulfilled.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 3:31pm

Style: American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes I will be there, but there is the whole business of you know, me being there to fight for the weekend.

I'm not exactly sure when, in between, fighting, weight-ins, flying and getting from place to place, I'll have to spend an hour or so running around calling people ******.

You're being completely impractical here. Trying to prove to some guy over the internet that I'll say ****** to whoever without a fucking care isn't going to be on the top of my priority list while I'm in vegas that weekend. Especially since I've already done it enough in places far worse with people who do actually post here (and are all moderators who can vouch for me). Again, it's an empty challenge that can't be fulfilled.
    Ok, I understand... that is reasonable. You will be busy. I will be in Las Vegas for at least the next 3 years, if not much, much longer. If you ever get to Las Vegas, call me. The offer will stand. There is no rush.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 3:32pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

LOL Asian stereotypes.
    Find me the next largest Mersienne Prime then, BITCH.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 3:34pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, I understand... that is reasonable. You will be busy. I will be in Las Vegas for at least the next 3 years, if not much, much longer. If you ever get to Las Vegas, call me. The offer will stand. There is no rush.
    That is also reasonable.

Unfortunately, I'm pretty much a homebody and I only go to Vegas once every like 3-4 years when I have to (weddings, family ****, etc.) I never go because I want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    LOL Asian stereotypes.
    Find me the next largest Mersienne Prime then, BITCH.
    No thanks.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 3:39pm

Style: BJJ, Striking, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm offended that you don't think I stand by my words. I would literally die for what I believe in.

UNLIKE YOU. I hold to that people are pretty reasonable despite their skin color. Even the most thuggish of thugs are pretty reasonable. I have and will say ****** in front of black people, why? Because it IS just a construct. I give it absolutely no power. You people do. And by you people, I mean white people.

The white man wants to pay me to bring the black man down.
    Here's my issue with your use of the word...

My little brother married a girl from Nigeria. She's black. Whenever they go out, there's always some ignorant asshole who pipes up with his thoughts on their relationship. My brother doesn't speak to people within out family any longer that also have issues with his wife's race. So here's a guy who is 27 years old, married a girl that he loves very much, and he catches **** from people walking down the street and from people within his own family.

For reference, we both live in liberal hippie Austin where one would think such a thing wouldn't be quite so bad.

They just had a son about one month ago, and not surprisingly, he looks black and has my brother's cowlick, which I'm certain will make for an interesting haircut in the future. In my opinion, he's absolutely the most beautiful baby and I'm proud to be his uncle.

And then comes along someone who uses the word ****** like it doesn't hold weight...I can appreciate that you do not assign a value to the word and so in your opinion, the word becomes powerless, but the fact remains that it does. Whereas my little brother is non-violent and avoids confrontation, I do not. I have no issue with getting in someone's face for throwing out ****** like it doesn't mean anything. I'm not going to sit around while my sister-in-law cries or is intimidated by idiots using the word. And just because you're non-white doesn't mean that you have a permissable use to throw it around due to your lack of white guilt. It's a shitty word to use.

You're not enlightened or on an elevated level of thought. You're taking liberty with a word that you feel doesn't have a meaning when a whole class of people do. To me it shows a great deal of immaturity and lack of respect for your fellow man. Racism is just a social construct, but unfortunately it can't be ignored or devalued just because you alone reduce the impact of its meaning for your own purposes.

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 4:02pm

Style: crapp-lawl-ing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    LOL Asian stereotypes.
    Find me a cute puppy then, BITCH.
    here you go.

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 4:15pm

Style: chinese boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If Sirc called a black person a ******, they would probably TALK to him about it.

poser

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 4:15pm

Style: punching bag / crew jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^^^ that post needs a spoiler warning.