Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 1:36pm

Style: American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kwoww View Post
    you guys are all really mature

edit: kenpostudent, are you really going to bet him $100 that if he says "******" to a black guy he'll get his ass beat?
    That is not the bet. The bet is that he won't talk like that in public where there is a threat of him getting his ass beat. In fact, what I'm saying is that Sirc is all talk about this on the internet. If he does run his mouth like that, he may or may not get his ass beat. That is not my contention (since I can't control that), I am saying that I don't believe he believes his own argument, which is to say that the N-word is a construct that means nothing and can be uttered anywhere at anytime.

I believe Sirc uses that as a justification for his poor manners on the internet and would not do that in public. He says and other say he has and gladly will. I want to see it. I don't want to see him get hurt or beat down. I just want to see if he believes his own argument. If he does, that is worth $100 to me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 1:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    The way I see it playing out is Sirc walks up to the biggest, meanest looking dude on the street and says, "That dude over there (pointing at kenpostudent) just offered me $100 to call you '******'". Followed by a lovely ass beating for kenpostudent.

Sirc, please video it!
    I'm not that stupid. Trust me, that won't fly... especially standing next to my two black roommates... ya, I look like the grand wizard of the KKK. EPIC fail.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 1:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have nothing more to say on the matter. Sirc knows the deal. He can make a quick $100 by proving me wrong. He knows how to contact me. The $100 bill is on my desk, waiting for him. I hope he is right and nothing happens, if he has the balls to say that. I don't want to see him get hurt. If he does prove me wrong, I will concede defeat, pay up, shake his hand, and hope he never does something like that somewhere where he really can get hurt. He will prove that he is one audacious SOB who has no fear... for what that is worth.

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 1:47pm

Style: crapp-lawl-ing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I want to see Sirc doing this in blackface while wearing a tux and top hat.

Mind adding another $100 to the bet if he does this?

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 1:48pm

Style: Judo Sandbagger

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know I am Sircs friend, and that I in no way endorse or refute his behaviour, but what kind of bet is that, where someone is deliberitly provoked with utter disregard for there feelings, in order to prove a point.

Sunday afternoon, souther baptist parking lot challenge is going to be so much different than at an early morning after hours party at a record release party challenge.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 1:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ysc87 View Post
    I want to see Sirc doing this in blackface while wearing a tux and top hat.

Mind adding another $100 to the bet if he does this?
    I'm a struggling student... $100 is all I got to spare. Feel free to make any sidebet with Sirc or anyone else that you wish.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 2:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpostudent View Post
    That is not the bet. The bet is that he won't talk like that in public where there is a threat of him getting his ass beat. In fact, what I'm saying is that Sirc is all talk about this on the internet. If he does run his mouth like that, he may or may not get his ass beat. That is not my contention (since I can't control that), I am saying that I don't believe he believes his own argument, which is to say that the N-word is a construct that means nothing and can be uttered anywhere at anytime.

I believe Sirc uses that as a justification for his poor manners on the internet and would not do that in public. He says and other say he has and gladly will. I want to see it. I don't want to see him get hurt or beat down. I just want to see if he believes his own argument. If he does, that is worth $100 to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpostudent View Post
    I have nothing more to say on the matter. Sirc knows the deal. He can make a quick $100 by proving me wrong. He knows how to contact me. The $100 bill is on my desk, waiting for him. I hope he is right and nothing happens, if he has the balls to say that. I don't want to see him get hurt. If he does prove me wrong, I will concede defeat, pay up, shake his hand, and hope he never does something like that somewhere where he really can get hurt. He will prove that he is one audacious SOB who has no fear... for what that is worth.
    I'm offended that you don't think I stand by my words. I would literally die for what I believe in.

UNLIKE YOU. I hold to that people are pretty reasonable despite their skin color. Even the most thuggish of thugs are pretty reasonable. I have and will say ****** in front of black people, why? Because it IS just a construct. I give it absolutely no power. You people do. And by you people, I mean white people.

Quote Originally Posted by KO'd N DOA View Post
    I know I am Sircs friend, and that I in no way endorse or refute his behaviour, but what kind of bet is that, where someone is deliberitly provoked with utter disregard for there feelings, in order to prove a point.

Sunday afternoon, souther baptist parking lot challenge is going to be so much different than at an early morning after hours party at a record release party challenge.
    The white man wants to pay me to bring the black man down.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 2:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    I'm offended that you don't think I stand by my words. I would literally die for what I believe in.

UNLIKE YOU. I hold to that people are pretty reasonable despite their skin color. Even the most thuggish of thugs are pretty reasonable. I have and will say ****** in front of black people, why? Because it IS just a construct. I give it absolutely no power. You people do. And by you people, I mean white people.

The white man wants to pay me to bring the black man down.
    Actually, I want to pay you to put your money where your mouth is. I am not a fan of the word, but it doesn't deeply offend me either. It would offend quite a few people that I know.

Really, all I'm asking you to do is back up the **** you talk... similarly to what Rudy, Munacra and Hungry Joe have done. The only difference between them and I is that I have never claimed to be able to beat you in a fight. I honestly don't know you and have no idea what your abilities are... nor do I care. You may be all that... if so, I would hope to learn something from you. I just don't believe that your talk on this site is indicative of your demeanor in person. If you prove me wrong, again, I'll concede defeat, shake your hand, and pay up.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 2:43pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Long Fist, Judo, Lolkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is an interesting predicament for white people.

Because if we don't get all upset and defend black people when someone says ******, then we're racist.

But now that we're defending black people, we make the mistake of assuming that they're unreasonable and can't defend themselves.

God damnit.

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 2:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will try to think of a challenge to issue to Sirc.All of the other cool kids are doing it.