Asshole.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 11:57am

Style: krav maga, bjj, mma,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 100xobm View Post
    I thought hedge was like a fourty something otaku with a furry fetish.
    I just learn and learn and learn on this site.

But then again I thought Sirc was an angry white boy from the burbs. And that MBG really had a moustache.

I put too much stock in avatars.
    And Omega is a multi story high transformer?

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 12:17pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    I don't think you understand, don't you get it? ALL black people are murderous raging people who do nothing but kill and maim.
    Dude that's totally stereotyping, some of them Rape and Steal too.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 1:06pm

Style: American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Having had the last 3 days to mull over my options as to how I should proceed, I have to say, I have some reservations about posting this. But I'll adress this in some formal manner.

"Ducking out"

First. **** you guys. Seriously. This challenge was pretty sudden and I've had these events throughout July planned for several months now. I've been incredibly accommodating and happy to oblige to dates that I am not doing anything. I'm not backing out of this. Stop being a bunch of useless shits and knock it off. I don't think that Munacra is going to back out of this either, which is good.

Secondly, San Diego is 400+ miles away from me and is about an 7-8 hour drive with free traffic and no stopping. I'll talk to Omega about doing it here in SB in his cage or something. I'm fucking not going to SD.

Getting banned... oh and that Rudy guy

Oh ye man of horrible namesake. How does it feel to be a whiny little bitch? I'd just like everyone to know that I didn't get banned because of saying ******. No, in fact, I officially got banned because Rudy was "wasting Tom Kagan's time" by repeatedly PM'ing the moderation staff and reporting my posts.

To the moderators who care, I've seen them. My friends have shown them to me. I'm not stupid. Sam, I don't give a **** if you're throwing a hissy fit because they're "leaking information." Who cares?

Tom Kagan banned me for Rudy's bitching, thus abusing his powers. Whatever, I don't give a ****, Kagan's just being a bitch and dodging all of the pertinent questions that are being brought up by the other moderation staff. The new rules are all because of me. **** Yeah.

Rudy, I don't care how much Omega tries to defend you, I think you're the biggest crying manbaby in the world. Seriously. The only thing stopping me from killing you off the internet is that Omega has asked me to not do it. Out of my enormous amounts of respect for him, I will not do it. He sticks up for you and you still pull that Lawrence bullshit? **** you, you whiny little *****.

Anybody notice how much he was flipping out until I was banned? Then he all of a sudden got very complacent and happy right afterwards? What a fucking joke. You are shielded from my wrath by a small barrier of restraint and people. Also C4 needs a trigger to explode. I can play with it all I want because I understand how it works, unlike you who doesn't understand ****.

The rest of you.

It is really fucking stupid how much power you give the word "******." I've cursed people with prayers of them getting cancer, that their children would die, that their loved ones be raped and murdered and you get upset over some word that doesn't even fucking apply to you? Fucking kill yourselves. Seriously. How is it that ****** gets more of a rise out of you over "I HOPE YOUR CHILDREN ARE RAPED AND HAVE THEIR GENITALS SHOVED INTO JARS."?

And yes, I will say it to anybody. I have been on a train full of our black bretheren shouting, "You better get your black ****** ass to Baltimore tonight or so help me God..." on the phone to another black person with a jew, a german, and a blind guy accompanying me. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAPPENED TO ME. It wasn't luck, it wasn't just the right circumstances. I have, repeatedly used that word in public with black people around. I've even asked a black man if he feels upset if I use that word, to which he replied, "No. You have your color problems to, MY NIGGA." So I'm pretty sure that makes me an honorary black man. Also my having a massive cock (of which is shoved down so many of your throats). The fact that you think black people would go into a rage and get all murdery on me makes you a fucking racist ******. You don't think they'd just be reasonable and not want to kill everyone who upsets them?

I will take you up on that $100 bet, kenpostudent.
    You know how to get ahold of me. When you are in Las Vegas, there is a nice, crisp $100 bill waiting for you... provided that I stay far enough away to avoid the cross fire.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 1:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by misanthropic777 View Post
    Clyde? Lives in AZ, has KENPO tattooed on his right leg? Wears scary-ass Hawaiian shirts?
    That is Clyde.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 1:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No. According to Kenpostudent, you'll just get into a murderous rage (like you folks do) and kill everything in site. (see: Riots of LA, 1992)
    I lived in LA during the riots. It was not fun. Luckily, it never ventured into my neighborhood, but there was papable tension for months afterward.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 1:21pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think you understand, don't you get it? ALL black people are murderous raging people who do nothing but kill and maim.
    Not what I said, Sirc. I said that there are MANY, not all, black people who would take serious offense to what you said and attempt to beat you down if you said that to their face. I have seen it happen.

If you truly have the balls you say you have, then you'll earn $100 and I will be shocked. If not, then, my point will be proved, which is, you run your mouth in settings where it is safe for you to do so. If I am wrong, I will gladly concede defeat and pay up. If I am right, don't ask for my help to get you out of a bad situation. You are on your own.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 1:24pm

Style: Judofitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At first it was bad seeing a thread named "Judo." , and in the heart of Judo month, becoming the usual drama bitchfest. But Kano was watching, and now we've got ourselves a proper GONG SAU with dates, place and rules set. I mean, if it was named "Krav Maga." we'd never see such a nice developement. Yeah for it!

poser

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 1:26pm

Style: punching bag / crew jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you guys are all really mature

edit: kenpostudent, are you really going to bet him $100 that if he says "******" to a black guy he'll get his ass beat?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 1:32pm

Style: Hapkido, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kwoww View Post
    you guys are all really mature

edit: kenpostudent, are you really going to bet him $100 that if he says "******" to a black guy he'll get his ass beat?
    The way I see it playing out is Sirc walks up to the biggest, meanest looking dude on the street and says, "That dude over there (pointing at kenpostudent) just offered me $100 to call you '******'". Followed by a lovely ass beating for kenpostudent.

Sirc, please video it!