Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/14/2009 10:32pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would agree with Munacra.

Sirc's ass writes checks his ass can't cash.

It's hard to believe that the SC TD has nothing on Sirc.

The latest videos are from within the past year or very close.

Earlier posts between us show he talks ****, but doesn't back it up.

Yes - judo does hurt. More so when you're twice the Sirc's age.

Quit complaining, the turtle is for sport only and overall, goes directly against the spirit of the art.

Until we have video of Sirc's greatness, we have only Johnny Caches's protectionism and patronage for reference.

Sirc sucks. Video otherwise and I'll gladly make a thread telling how I and the vast majority of posters are mistaken.

I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

Posted On:
    6/14/2009 10:34pm

Style: Gentleman Adventurer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I cannot believe the guy has improved substantially in 11 months, either. That is some bullshit crappling. It would take some serious re-engineering of his game to actually make something of it. I would compare him to Tharuz, except Tharuz actually moved a lot faster and at least tried to win while Sirc just smiled and took his raping like if he accepted it wouldn't hurt as much.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/14/2009 11:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    I would agree with Munacra.

Sirc's ass writes checks his ass can't cash.

It's hard to believe that the SC TD has nothing on Sirc.

The latest videos are from within the past year or very close.

Earlier posts between us show he talks ****, but doesn't back it up.

Yes - judo does hurt. More so when you're twice the Sirc's age.

Quit complaining, the turtle is for sport only and overall, goes directly against the spirit of the art.

Until we have video of Sirc's greatness, we have only Johnny Caches's protectionism and patronage for reference.

Sirc sucks. Video otherwise and I'll gladly make a thread telling how I and the vast majority of posters are mistaken.
    Oh ok.

I guess you could just PM anybody that went to the Socal TD's. I didn't get any videos and nobody else got videos until later, why? I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    I cannot believe the guy has improved substantially in 11 months, either. That is some bullshit crappling. It would take some serious re-engineering of his game to actually make something of it. I would compare him to Tharuz, except Tharuz actually moved a lot faster and at least tried to win while Sirc just smiled and took his raping like if he accepted it wouldn't hurt as much.
    Believe it bitch. So let me get this straight. I'm smiling, i'm wearing tights, i'm wearing a venom shirt, I'm doing all things with the obvious emphasis on dicking around and you're completely oblivious to the fact that I am, oh my god, dicking around?

I'm almost, almost almost tempted to just video tape videos of myself just to make you feel bad. But that'd be feeding into your game.

But don't worry, baby birds. I'll feed you. I'll put something up soon enough. Until then, keep trying to validate yourselves.
    Last edited by King Sleepless; 6/14/2009 11:11pm at .

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/14/2009 11:14pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Far be it from me to seem like I am advocating on Sirc's behalf, but I recall Omega offered Sirc the opportunity to train out of his gym, thinking Sirc had potential.*

*Note: I am too lazy and apathetic to actually search for the post and am paraphrasing to my best recollection.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/14/2009 11:17pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    I'm swishing it around in my mouth... is that a light raspberry? It tastes of autumn. Excellence in nature, time and age.

Bravo.

Reason for no video?

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    6/14/2009 11:25pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People on the internet may be smaller and less skilled than than they appear.

Communication mediums change, yet humans still posture.

So the next time you see an animal puffing himself up to look menacing or attract a mate, think to yourself, that's me on the internet!

I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

Posted On:
    6/14/2009 11:30pm

Style: Gentleman Adventurer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do it Sirc. Take a session of you sparring and shut me up. Why not? You could totally do it. But you won't, will you? You wouldnt want me to go through that pain because you're unbelievably awesome.

Stop making excuses. You're nothing but a talker, you always have and you always will be. Go make another 100000 page thread about how awesome you think you are and how everyone knows it and people shouldn't hate because haters gonna hate who cares if I can't walk the walk?

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/14/2009 11:57pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Far be it from me to seem like I am advocating on Sirc's behalf, but I recall Omega offered Sirc the opportunity to train out of his gym, thinking Sirc had potential.*

*Note: I am too lazy and apathetic to actually search for the post and am paraphrasing to my best recollection.
    I'd rather not bring Omega into this or use him as any kind of argument leverage. This isn't a serious discussion and really mostly bullshit from retards trying to prove a really stupid point. I am fully aware of where my skills lay.

Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post

So the next time you see an animal puffing himself up to look menacing or attract a mate, think to yourself, that's me on the internet!
    This is all a big stupid game to entertain me. They will continue to feed me and give me the fun I want. Until they stop I'll continue this same exact gimmick. When they do, I have other ones lined up that'll last me just as long. But this one doesn't seem like it's gonna die any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Munacra View Post
    Do it Sirc. Take a session of you sparring and shut me up. Why not? You could totally do it. But you won't, will you? You wouldnt want me to go through that pain because you're unbelievably awesome.

Stop making excuses. You're nothing but a talker, you always have and you always will be. Go make another 100000 page thread about how awesome you think you are and how everyone knows it and people shouldn't hate because haters gonna hate who cares if I can't walk the walk?
    Shut up ******.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/14/2009 11:58pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc
    I'd rather not bring Omega into this or use him as any kind of argument leverage. This isn't a serious discussion and really mostly bullshit from retards trying to prove a really stupid point. I am fully aware of where my skills lay.
    I didn't say skills, I said potential.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 12:00am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post

jnp,

This is not National Geographic or The Wild Kingdom.

Sirc is the puffer at hand. Be it dick or his abilities.

We have yet to see, despite his many assertions of excellence, any proof that he is anything other than mediocre.

If I want to see decent ballet, I will rerun videos of my daughters. If I want to see substandard dance, I will re-run the father / daughter dance recitals.

Sirc has stated that he was nominated for the Olympics. By what organization? Hell, I could be nominated for President of the Sirc Sucks Committee for Martial Arts Excellence.

Albeit, this would be a tight race, given the number of persons that would possibly be in contention for this position.
    Last edited by hungryjoe; 6/15/2009 12:02am at .