233697 Bullies, 3300 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1308
Page 119 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119 120121122123129 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/20/2009 5:03pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sifu abel is definitely an hero.

at least an hero in the making.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    6/20/2009 5:06pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Oh god. Rudy's going to post up his measurements again like he is June's Playdough.
    Now that's just out of order, you know he's self concious about that kind of thing.

Posted On:
    6/20/2009 5:11pm

Style: crapp-lawl-ing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    sifu abel is definitely an hermaphrodite.

at least an hermaphrodite in the making.
    fixed.

Pulling mount since '09

Posted On:
    6/20/2009 6:00pm

Style: jits da variedade brasile

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Yeah, you wanna be next? You're way fatter than me. You're a tubbo with twice the padding I could ever achieve without a Krisy Kream (donut shop) nearby.
    Thank you (gratitude) for telling (informing) us what a "Krisy Kream" (donut shop) is. We (us) didn't know (understand).

Regards (Sincerely),
    Whacker (me)

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/20/2009 7:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Having had the last 3 days to mull over my options as to how I should proceed, I have to say, I have some reservations about posting this. But I'll adress this in some formal manner.

"Ducking out"

First. **** you guys. Seriously. This challenge was pretty sudden and I've had these events throughout July planned for several months now. I've been incredibly accommodating and happy to oblige to dates that I am not doing anything. I'm not backing out of this. Stop being a bunch of useless shits and knock it off. I don't think that Munacra is going to back out of this either, which is good.

Secondly, San Diego is 400+ miles away from me and is about an 7-8 hour drive with free traffic and no stopping. I'll talk to Omega about doing it here in SB in his cage or something. I'm fucking not going to SD.

Getting banned... oh and that Rudy guy

Oh ye man of horrible namesake. How does it feel to be a whiny little bitch? I'd just like everyone to know that I didn't get banned because of saying ******. No, in fact, I officially got banned because Rudy was "wasting Tom Kagan's time" by repeatedly PM'ing the moderation staff and reporting my posts.

To the moderators who care, I've seen them. My friends have shown them to me. I'm not stupid. Sam, I don't give a **** if you're throwing a hissy fit because they're "leaking information." Who cares?

Tom Kagan banned me for Rudy's bitching, thus abusing his powers. Whatever, I don't give a ****, Kagan's just being a bitch and dodging all of the pertinent questions that are being brought up by the other moderation staff. The new rules are all because of me. **** Yeah.

Rudy, I don't care how much Omega tries to defend you, I think you're the biggest crying manbaby in the world. Seriously. The only thing stopping me from killing you off the internet is that Omega has asked me to not do it. Out of my enormous amounts of respect for him, I will not do it. He sticks up for you and you still pull that Lawrence bullshit? **** you, you whiny little *****.

Anybody notice how much he was flipping out until I was banned? Then he all of a sudden got very complacent and happy right afterwards? What a fucking joke. You are shielded from my wrath by a small barrier of restraint and people. Also C4 needs a trigger to explode. I can play with it all I want because I understand how it works, unlike you who doesn't understand ****.

The rest of you.

It is really fucking stupid how much power you give the word "******." I've cursed people with prayers of them getting cancer, that their children would die, that their loved ones be raped and murdered and you get upset over some word that doesn't even fucking apply to you? Fucking kill yourselves. Seriously. How is it that ****** gets more of a rise out of you over "I HOPE YOUR CHILDREN ARE RAPED AND HAVE THEIR GENITALS SHOVED INTO JARS."?

And yes, I will say it to anybody. I have been on a train full of our black bretheren shouting, "You better get your black ****** ass to Baltimore tonight or so help me God..." on the phone to another black person with a jew, a german, and a blind guy accompanying me. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAPPENED TO ME. It wasn't luck, it wasn't just the right circumstances. I have, repeatedly used that word in public with black people around. I've even asked a black man if he feels upset if I use that word, to which he replied, "No. You have your color problems to, MY NIGGA." So I'm pretty sure that makes me an honorary black man. Also my having a massive cock (of which is shoved down so many of your throats). The fact that you think black people would go into a rage and get all murdery on me makes you a fucking racist ******. You don't think they'd just be reasonable and not want to kill everyone who upsets them?

I will take you up on that $100 bet, kenpostudent.

Posted On:
    6/20/2009 8:16pm

Style: Ronin wannabe

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please shut up unless you're agreeing on a date, time and place for the match.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/20/2009 9:00pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's a thought - why don't we do this the smart, fast way - both of you post all the weekends you CAN'T fight and that should quickly reveal the windows where you CAN

(I still say just do it at the mega)
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/20/2009 9:21pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome back Sirc.

How about somewhere in the LA area?

Munacra doesn't know CA and only wants to get down to San Diego sometime to train.

Posted On:
    6/20/2009 9:47pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    Having had the last 3 days to mull over my options as to how I should proceed, I have to say, I have some reservations about posting this. But I'll adress this in some formal manner.

"Ducking out"

First. **** you guys. Seriously. This challenge was pretty sudden and I've had these events throughout July planned for several months now. I've been incredibly accommodating and happy to oblige to dates that I am not doing anything. I'm not backing out of this. Stop being a bunch of useless shits and knock it off. I don't think that Munacra is going to back out of this either, which is good.

Secondly, San Diego is 400+ miles away from me and is about an 7-8 hour drive with free traffic and no stopping. I'll talk to Omega about doing it here in SB in his cage or something. I'm fucking not going to SD.

Getting banned... oh and that Rudy guy

Oh ye man of horrible namesake. How does it feel to be a whiny little bitch? I'd just like everyone to know that I didn't get banned because of saying ******. No, in fact, I officially got banned because Rudy was "wasting Tom Kagan's time" by repeatedly PM'ing the moderation staff and reporting my posts.

To the moderators who care, I've seen them. My friends have shown them to me. I'm not stupid. Sam, I don't give a **** if you're throwing a hissy fit because they're "leaking information." Who cares?

Tom Kagan banned me for Rudy's bitching, thus abusing his powers. Whatever, I don't give a ****, Kagan's just being a bitch and dodging all of the pertinent questions that are being brought up by the other moderation staff. The new rules are all because of me. **** Yeah.

Rudy, I don't care how much Omega tries to defend you, I think you're the biggest crying manbaby in the world. Seriously. The only thing stopping me from killing you off the internet is that Omega has asked me to not do it. Out of my enormous amounts of respect for him, I will not do it. He sticks up for you and you still pull that Lawrence bullshit? **** you, you whiny little *****.

Anybody notice how much he was flipping out until I was banned? Then he all of a sudden got very complacent and happy right afterwards? What a fucking joke. You are shielded from my wrath by a small barrier of restraint and people. Also C4 needs a trigger to explode. I can play with it all I want because I understand how it works, unlike you who doesn't understand ****.

The rest of you.

It is really fucking stupid how much power you give the word "******." I've cursed people with prayers of them getting cancer, that their children would die, that their loved ones be raped and murdered and you get upset over some word that doesn't even fucking apply to you? Fucking kill yourselves. Seriously. How is it that ****** gets more of a rise out of you over "I HOPE YOUR CHILDREN ARE RAPED AND HAVE THEIR GENITALS SHOVED INTO JARS."?

And yes, I will say it to anybody. I have been on a train full of our black bretheren shouting, "You better get your black ****** ass to Baltimore tonight or so help me God..." on the phone to another black person with a jew, a german, and a blind guy accompanying me. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAPPENED TO ME. It wasn't luck, it wasn't just the right circumstances. I have, repeatedly used that word in public with black people around. I've even asked a black man if he feels upset if I use that word, to which he replied, "No. You have your color problems to, MY NIGGA." So I'm pretty sure that makes me an honorary black man. Also my having a massive cock (of which is shoved down so many of your throats). The fact that you think black people would go into a rage and get all murdery on me makes you a fucking racist ******. You don't think they'd just be reasonable and not want to kill everyone who upsets them?

I will take you up on that $100 bet, kenpostudent.
    Sirc you are back! and and you have decided to take up the Lenny Bruce Mantel! You martyre you!

Lightweight

Posted On:
    6/20/2009 11:52pm

supporting member
     Style: .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpostudent View Post
    That would be Clyde. He gets a lot of **** for being outspoken, but if you hang with him in person, he is pretty cool.
    Clyde? Lives in AZ, has KENPO tattooed on his right leg? Wears scary-ass Hawaiian shirts?