Thread: Judo.

  1. #1091

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,722
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kwoww View Post
    that means he is being very classically Sirc and you people need to toughen up your e-skins.
    A Zen asshole?!?!?!

    Go figure. :sad4:

  2. #1092

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle Area
    Posts
    242
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kwoww View Post
    No, he's being a troll.

    If he says racist things because he believes them, then that means he is racist. If he's saying them to piss people off, that means he is being very classically Sirc and you people need to toughen up your e-skins.
    If you choose to use racial slurs as insults to draw a reaction, that is racist. If it is trolling and you have to fall back to that kind of playground bullshit perhaps you need to stop trying so hard. Oh, and it's still racist.

    This is classic Sirc. It isn't out of character and it is racist. This is the Sirc 99% of us see so until there is something else to to contradict it he is stuck with the label. It is a simple consequence of the language he chooses to troll with.

  3. #1093
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    in my country its a offense to publish racist things.

    example: 'it is my personal belief that black people are below white people.'
    thats allowed.

    ' black people are below white people!'

    you'll get a hefty fine at the least.

    ' black people are below white people and we should hang them all!'

    imprisonement.

  4. #1094

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    502
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolish View Post
    If you choose to use racial slurs as insults to draw a reaction, that is racist. If it is trolling and you have to fall back to that kind of playground bullshit perhaps you need to stop trying so hard. Oh, and it's still racist.

    This is classic Sirc. It isn't out of character and it is racist. This is the Sirc 99% of us see so until there is something else to to contradict it he is stuck with the label. It is a simple consequence of the language he chooses to troll with.
    I agree. I do, however, draw a distinction between what the guy believes and what he presents in his "online persona". There is no evidence that he is, in fact, a racist. I think Osiris would have taken offense to his comment if he felt it was coming from a racist. I was not there, however. Yet, you make a good point: I could not prove he is not a racist by virtue of his words. In fact, he gives the appearance of being racist. Perceptions are sometimes more important and more damning than reality.

  5. #1095

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,593
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well the Sirc came back...
    the very next day.
    the Sirc came back...
    SifuAble prayed he was a gonner...
    but the Sirc came back-
    ...he just couldn't stay away....

    (for the students on summer break)

  6. #1096
    Phrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1998
    Location
    Cow Town
    Posts
    19,137
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby 3 Hooks View Post
    tl;dr
    Don't do this. Trollshido, maybe.

  7. #1097

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    502
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    A Zen asshole?!?!?!

    Go figure. :sad4:
    How is it that you are still on the internet? Weren't you supposed to be "banned" by now? Haha.

    What is the deal with the two of you? Why so much bad blood?

  8. #1098

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,722
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpostudent View Post
    How is it that you are still on the internet? Weren't you supposed to be "banned" by now? Haha.

    What is the deal with the two of you? Why so much bad blood?
    I'm not sifuabel, I'm sirc, i just hyjacked his account and sent him into the 5 th dimension. He'll never find me bwahahahahaha...............

    I, sirc, have been an asshole, like so many other on this board, for years. Thing is, my kind has been getting pruned out to give the board an air of legitimacy. :spam4:

    I, sirc, remind people of that screaming drunk on the corner that babbles nonstop even after the cops come.

  9. #1099
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    I'm not sifuabel, I'm sirc
    I feel oddly suspicious of this statement.

  10. #1100
    Snake Plissken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,553
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    I'm not sifuabel, I'm sirc, i just hyjacked his account and sent him into the 5 th dimension. He'll never find me bwahahahahaha...............

    I, sirc, have been an asshole, like so many other on this board, for years. Thing is, my kind has been getting pruned out to give the board an air of legitimacy. :spam4:

    I, sirc, remind people of that screaming drunk on the corner that babbles nonstop even after the cops come.
    Sirc knows how to spell "Hijack" properly.......

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO