222245 Bullies, 3694 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1308
Page 106 of 131 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106 107108109110116 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/19/2009 1:37am

Style: crapp-lawl-ing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    I wish people would stop referencing this sorry episode like its something to be proud of. Its not.

Someday I will do a write up of everything that is wrong with this in hopes that people make better choices in the future.
    Jesus, did I say that what happened during that incident was something to be proud of? What I was trying to get at was that Osiris provided probably the best example of what ground and pound looks like against a normal person. And that makes him awesome in my book, regardless of circumstance.

That was not a good scenario and everyone on this board knows that it is not one to be repeated.

...that being said and all, that video is comedy gold.

Posted On:
    6/19/2009 1:45am

Style: crapp-lawl-ing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpostudent View Post
    I still believe the guy has basic common sense and knows when he can open his mouth and when he can't.
    From my interactions with Chris (Sirc), he absolutely knows what he is saying and in what context. He's just a guy with a quote-unquote "intense" personality.

I may not agree with 100% of his statements and his intentional lack of interwebs etiquette, but I'll defend his right to express himself in whatever manner he likes regardless.

That being said and all, I've had about 6 rusty nails and 2 bottles of Mississippi Mud this evening along with a benadryl capsule, so I think I'm going to go to sleep, because making coherent posts is getting to be really fucking hard.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/19/2009 8:57am

Style: BJJ, Striking, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ysc87 View Post
    From my interactions with Chris (Sirc), he absolutely knows what he is saying and in what context. He's just a guy with a quote-unquote "intense" personality.

I may not agree with 100% of his statements and his intentional lack of interwebs etiquette, but I'll defend his right to express himself in whatever manner he likes regardless.

That being said and all, I've had about 6 rusty nails and 2 bottles of Mississippi Mud this evening along with a benadryl capsule, so I think I'm going to go to sleep, because making coherent posts is getting to be really fucking hard.
    I applaud your desire to uphold the right to free speech, however, Sirc's comments are little more than anticolution. He only gets away with it around people who put up with it. I read about the Osiris incident way back and I always wondered why nobody put a fist through his face. Sirc is like the Howard Stern of the forums. He's a shock-poster who says the most ridiculous crap to get a rise out of people.

Posted On:
    6/19/2009 9:15am

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 7thSamurai View Post
    I applaud your desire to uphold the right to free speech, however, Sirc's comments are little more than anticolution.
    "Antilocution", surely. In any case, if you mean "hate speech", you may as well say it; it is a more politically loaded term, but at least its meaning is clear.

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    6/19/2009 9:27am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wish people would stop referencing this sorry episode like its something to be proud of. Its not.

Someday I will do a write up of everything that is wrong with this in hopes that people make better choices in the future.
    Jack Rusher started posting here afterwards... you know... it wasn't all bad.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    6/19/2009 9:29am

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ysc87 View Post
    Jesus, did I say that what happened during that incident was something to be proud of? What I was trying to get at was that Osiris provided probably the best example of what ground and pound looks like against a normal person. And that makes him awesome in my book, regardless of circumstance.

That was not a good scenario and everyone on this board knows that it is not one to be repeated.

...that being said and all, that video is comedy gold.
    Sorry, I didn't realize you were refering only to his street execution of a classic BJJ game plan. That is the only cool thing about it.

BTW, regardless of who thinks what about the Kat/Omar affair idk how many times I have looked up at the top of my screen to see either "Oh, NOW were in a parking lot?" or a loop of Osiris gnp'ing JFS or some other reference to the event in a way that strongly implies that someone is pleased with how it went down.

In brief

(1) Don't imply that someone tried to throttle your friend when they didn't

(2) Don't let a little wheenie CMA guy push you, decline to defend yourself, and then make your friend defend you later.

(3) Don't let anyone put their hands on your woman. Ever. Even if you are a girl yourself. What's the point of training to fight if you aren't willing to step up in that most basic of circumstances.

(4) Don't set up challenge matches while you are on probation

(5) The world is full of legit badasses. Most of them can't defend the mount against a BJJ blue. That does not mean you should **** with them, as you never know what they're going to do.

(6) Don't tell big hulking psycho-CMA dudes that "The dude with the shaved head is Osiris." This will only leadi to the wrong people fighting.

(7) Do not expect people to follow Dojo, gym, or even Vale Tudo etiquette on the street. There is no "You want out?" when the guy is obviously not hurt. "I'm done" is the oldest trick in the book. they better be completely fucked up before you buy that one.

(8) Round kicking someone from a running start is likely to land you on your ass. The technique you're looking for is Teep.

(9) If you're carrying contraband... If... don't take your friends along to your challenge match.

(10) Do not let little CMA weenies escape their trial by fire by getting distracted by their loud-mouthed friend. When he puts his hands on you, just drop him.

(11) A trained female fighter does not need rescuing.

(12) People who outweigh you by over 100 pounds get to talk **** to you, unless you are willing to step up and stop it.

Osiris is not someone I am very familiar with, but Jack and Ashley are two of the people I respect the most on this board. I have no problem with AnnaT either. It is because I like all of you that I am bothering to point out where I think bad choices weremade, and bad priorities displayed.

You never know if the badass in front of you is JFS or Tank Abbot. Don't be naive and don't get hurt.

Peace.
    Last edited by Matt Phillips; 6/19/2009 9:48am at .
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    6/19/2009 9:30am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    "Antilocution", surely. In any case, if you mean "hate speech", you may as well say it; it is a more politically loaded term, but at least its meaning is clear.
    It's also the term used in the site rules... the rules which apparently allow Sirc to call people the 'n' word.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rules & TOS
    Ismism: the concept of "Hate Speech" being asinine, there are various words that are simply conversation stoppers, in that certain people have given them so much power that their use will effectively kill any discussion or at the very least, derail it completely. Don't use these words. If you do not know what these words are, please make a list of any possible word you might be unsure of, and then go read said list loudly in the front of a supermarket in an ethnically and culturally diverse neighborhood. Every word that doesn't cause you to get your ass kicked is probably ok, but several attempts should be made just to ensure this is the case.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Posted On:
    6/19/2009 9:36am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "******" has 6 letters.
    "Why did you let him call you a ******?"
    "Did JFS really call Orisis '****** boy'?"
    "If 'Niggardly' is really derived from '******' then people shouldn't use it"

There are no words you can't say. Just be careful how you use them. People aren't stupid.

Posted On:
    6/19/2009 9:45am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    Jack Rusher started posting here afterwards... you know... it wasn't all bad.
    Very true. I guess every cloud does have a silver limey.

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    6/19/2009 9:49am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People aren't stupid.
    I'd need to see data on that.

This is the sight teenager Kimberley Vlaminck woke up to after falling asleep in a tattooist's chair - despite claiming she only asked for three stars.
    The 18-year-old, who is now suing the body artist for 8,500, said: "I can't go out on the street. I am so embarrassed. I look horrible."
    Kimberley says she nodded off during the lengthy and painful procedure and awoke to "the nightmare" of 56 stars across her face.
    But tattoo artist Rouslan Toumaniantz denies her allegations. He says she only complained after her father "threw a fit" and her boyfriend threatened to dump her.

Gandhi