Administrator

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 6:01pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KO'd N DOA View Post
    Like something good actually came out of this thread?

The hope is strong with this one.
    We're gonna have a min Bullshido Shoot out. Anyone in LV wanna join?

That's a good thing! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 6:02pm

Style: MT noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KO'd N DOA View Post
    Like something good actually came out of this thread?

The hope is strong with this one.
    You must trust in the force, my young padawan.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 7:49pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Whatever works.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Johnny,

Respect the mods - how about some even handed moderation when it comes to Sirc?

I agree with this, I wanted to not give a ****, but ill admit after this many pages of pure f-ing nonsense, this is just stupid. And frankly with the ones that do jump in to back his side, you would think they had 10 inch cocks and been slinging oilfiled pipe thier whole lives , then you see a pic of them and well...., much actually like the videos of Sirc, im not impressed.

Everyone yacks about how not to take the interwebs seriously, and then thier hypocrite asses are right back in here defending this joker, if its all a laugh and nothing to be giving a thought too , then why not take your own advice and STFU!

I dont know how much dick sucking you have to do to get people to overlook calling people ****** and talking **** about other peoples kids and wife, but i couldnt even look myself in the face after defending that ****, rather long have the nerve to compare it to some of the mild in comparison junk the other side vomitted back.

This site, I was under the impression was where the bs would be weeded out, where fighters and those interested in the truth of combat would go when they are sick to death of the childish games that everywhere else offers, this thread is nothing more than a bunch of childish grab ass amongst men.

^ Yeah, i know and i dont give a **** either.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 8:43pm

Style: BJJ, Striking, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Clyde seems like a good old school kind of instructor.

But you are reading too much into it:

Sirc is a reactionary and wants the reaction. He gauges his success/failure based on the reaction. He will say things like this, because when something is deemed sacred, that is the first target, to desecrate that which is hallowed.

The moral outrage and indignation play into his hands like Play-Doh.
    I agree with what's being said here, but the problem I take with it is that there is no repercussion on Sirc for his actions. Thinking only about the issue with his use of language I feel that Sirc is given much to much leeway and freedom with his mouth. Sirc has said before that he says what he wants because he doesn't assign the same value to the word that those who take offense to it do. A reasonable and prudent person would be more than able to see through this subterfuge.

Moving right along...

Sirc got called out. A challenge was issued and hasty/cursory plans were made for travel. It seems to me, and I'm trying to be as open minded about it all as I can be, that there was much manuvering on Sirc's part to make the actual confirmation of plans near impossible. Basically, there were lots of twists and turns and then what seems to me a final nail in the coffin by asking for a second to attend the trip to Texas. As has been said before, there are more than a few respected members of the forum here in Austin to meet with Sirc and ensure his safety. I don't see his problem. Omega was training in Dallas a while back and I was jumping up and down at the chance to go meet him and train with him for a while. I don't see why Sirc is suddenly so afraid for his life.

So I thought if you issue a challenge and the other accepts, then this site makes you stand by your talk. I don't see that happening here.

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 8:57pm

Join us... or die
     Style: sambo/crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 7thSamurai View Post
    As has been said before, there are more than a few respected members of the forum here in Austin to meet with Sirc and ensure his safety. I don't see his problem. I don't see why Sirc is suddenly so afraid for his life.

So I thought if you issue a challenge and the other accepts, then this site makes you stand by your talk. I don't see that happening here.
    there is this event:

Sambo Summit Texas - October 16-18, 2009 - No BS Martial Arts

unless the Gods are against me, I'll be there and I'll protect Sirc. He's given me cool advise on cars and trucks; which is basically all I need in order to look over a person's moral flaws and absence of character.
    Many things we do naturally become difficult only when we try to make them intellectual subjects. It is possible to know so much about a subject that you become totally ignorant.
    -Mentat Text Two (dicto)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 8:59pm

Style: MT noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree with what's being said here, but the problem I take with it is that there is no repercussion on Sirc for his actions. Thinking only about the issue with his use of language I feel that Sirc is given much to much leeway and freedom with his mouth. Sirc has said before that he says what he wants because he doesn't assign the same value to the word that those who take offense to it do. A reasonable and prudent person would be more than able to see through this subterfuge.

Moving right along...

Sirc got called out. A challenge was issued and hasty/cursory plans were made for travel. It seems to me, and I'm trying to be as open minded about it all as I can be, that there was much manuvering on Sirc's part to make the actual confirmation of plans near impossible. Basically, there were lots of twists and turns and then what seems to me a final nail in the coffin by asking for a second to attend the trip to Texas. As has been said before, there are more than a few respected members of the forum here in Austin to meet with Sirc and ensure his safety. I don't see his problem. Omega was training in Dallas a while back and I was jumping up and down at the chance to go meet him and train with him for a while. I don't see why Sirc is suddenly so afraid for his life.

don't forget the "texas specific allergies" he might get that can kill him, that i find is probably the most absurd of them all

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 9:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherserge View Post
    there is this event:

Sambo Summit Texas - October 16-18, 2009 - No BS Martial Arts

unless the Gods are against me, I'll be there and I'll protect Sirc. He's given me cool advise on cars and trucks; which is basically all I need in order to look over a person's moral flaws and absence of character.
    I challenge you to heavy beer drinking and baby back rib eating. Winner takes all. You have 6 min to respond or the challenge is off. You also have to wear a white shirt for the rib eating contest.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 9:09pm

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I challenge you to heavy beer drinking and baby back rib eating. Winner takes all. You have 6 min to respond or the challenge is off. You also have to wear a white shirt for the rib eating contest.
    Can I take this challenge? I don't care if I win, I love beer and ribs.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 9:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The time frame for the challenge has expired. I am the undisputed Beer Drinking/Rib Eating Champion! All others suck!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 9:19pm

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The time frame for the challenge has expired. I am the undisputed Beer Drinking/Rib Eating Champion! All others suck!
    Damn, that was my only chance to beat someone at an interwebs grudge match.