225014 Bullies, 3665 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1308
Page 102 of 131 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102 103104105106112 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Pandinha is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,751

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 6:01pm

    supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KO'd N DOA View Post
    Like something good actually came out of this thread?

    The hope is strong with this one.
    We're gonna have a min Bullshido Shoot out. Anyone in LV wanna join?

    That's a good thing! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".
  2. Onr3e is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    303

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 6:02pm


     Style: MT noob

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KO'd N DOA View Post
    Like something good actually came out of this thread?

    The hope is strong with this one.
    You must trust in the force, my young padawan.
  3. dig7six is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    94

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 7:49pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Whatever works.

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Johnny,



    Respect the mods - how about some even handed moderation when it comes to Sirc?

    I agree with this, I wanted to not give a ****, but ill admit after this many pages of pure f-ing nonsense, this is just stupid. And frankly with the ones that do jump in to back his side, you would think they had 10 inch cocks and been slinging oilfiled pipe thier whole lives , then you see a pic of them and well...., much actually like the videos of Sirc, im not impressed.

    Everyone yacks about how not to take the interwebs seriously, and then thier hypocrite asses are right back in here defending this joker, if its all a laugh and nothing to be giving a thought too , then why not take your own advice and STFU!

    I dont know how much dick sucking you have to do to get people to overlook calling people ****** and talking **** about other peoples kids and wife, but i couldnt even look myself in the face after defending that ****, rather long have the nerve to compare it to some of the mild in comparison junk the other side vomitted back.

    This site, I was under the impression was where the bs would be weeded out, where fighters and those interested in the truth of combat would go when they are sick to death of the childish games that everywhere else offers, this thread is nothing more than a bunch of childish grab ass amongst men.





    ^ Yeah, i know and i dont give a **** either.
  4. 7thSamurai is offline
    7thSamurai's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Austin, Tx
    Posts
    730

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 8:43pm


     Style: BJJ, Striking, TKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Clyde seems like a good old school kind of instructor.

    But you are reading too much into it:

    Sirc is a reactionary and wants the reaction. He gauges his success/failure based on the reaction. He will say things like this, because when something is deemed sacred, that is the first target, to desecrate that which is hallowed.

    The moral outrage and indignation play into his hands like Play-Doh.
    I agree with what's being said here, but the problem I take with it is that there is no repercussion on Sirc for his actions. Thinking only about the issue with his use of language I feel that Sirc is given much to much leeway and freedom with his mouth. Sirc has said before that he says what he wants because he doesn't assign the same value to the word that those who take offense to it do. A reasonable and prudent person would be more than able to see through this subterfuge.

    Moving right along...

    Sirc got called out. A challenge was issued and hasty/cursory plans were made for travel. It seems to me, and I'm trying to be as open minded about it all as I can be, that there was much manuvering on Sirc's part to make the actual confirmation of plans near impossible. Basically, there were lots of twists and turns and then what seems to me a final nail in the coffin by asking for a second to attend the trip to Texas. As has been said before, there are more than a few respected members of the forum here in Austin to meet with Sirc and ensure his safety. I don't see his problem. Omega was training in Dallas a while back and I was jumping up and down at the chance to go meet him and train with him for a while. I don't see why Sirc is suddenly so afraid for his life.

    So I thought if you issue a challenge and the other accepts, then this site makes you stand by your talk. I don't see that happening here.
  5. theotherserge is offline
    theotherserge's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North of San Francisco
    Posts
    4,458

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 8:57pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: sambo/crossfit

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 7thSamurai View Post
    As has been said before, there are more than a few respected members of the forum here in Austin to meet with Sirc and ensure his safety. I don't see his problem. I don't see why Sirc is suddenly so afraid for his life.

    So I thought if you issue a challenge and the other accepts, then this site makes you stand by your talk. I don't see that happening here.
    there is this event:

    Sambo Summit Texas - October 16-18, 2009 - No BS Martial Arts

    unless the Gods are against me, I'll be there and I'll protect Sirc. He's given me cool advise on cars and trucks; which is basically all I need in order to look over a person's moral flaws and absence of character.
    Many things we do naturally become difficult only when we try to make them intellectual subjects. It is possible to know so much about a subject that you become totally ignorant.
    -Mentat Text Two (dicto)
  6. Onr3e is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    303

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 8:59pm


     Style: MT noob

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 7thSamurai View Post
    I agree with what's being said here, but the problem I take with it is that there is no repercussion on Sirc for his actions. Thinking only about the issue with his use of language I feel that Sirc is given much to much leeway and freedom with his mouth. Sirc has said before that he says what he wants because he doesn't assign the same value to the word that those who take offense to it do. A reasonable and prudent person would be more than able to see through this subterfuge.

    Moving right along...

    Sirc got called out. A challenge was issued and hasty/cursory plans were made for travel. It seems to me, and I'm trying to be as open minded about it all as I can be, that there was much manuvering on Sirc's part to make the actual confirmation of plans near impossible. Basically, there were lots of twists and turns and then what seems to me a final nail in the coffin by asking for a second to attend the trip to Texas. As has been said before, there are more than a few respected members of the forum here in Austin to meet with Sirc and ensure his safety. I don't see his problem. Omega was training in Dallas a while back and I was jumping up and down at the chance to go meet him and train with him for a while. I don't see why Sirc is suddenly so afraid for his life.

    So I thought if you issue a challenge and the other accepts, then this site makes you stand by your talk. I don't see that happening here.
    don't forget the "texas specific allergies" he might get that can kill him, that i find is probably the most absurd of them all
  7. 7thSamurai is offline
    7thSamurai's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Austin, Tx
    Posts
    730

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 9:02pm


     Style: BJJ, Striking, TKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherserge View Post
    there is this event:

    Sambo Summit Texas - October 16-18, 2009 - No BS Martial Arts

    unless the Gods are against me, I'll be there and I'll protect Sirc. He's given me cool advise on cars and trucks; which is basically all I need in order to look over a person's moral flaws and absence of character.
    I challenge you to heavy beer drinking and baby back rib eating. Winner takes all. You have 6 min to respond or the challenge is off. You also have to wear a white shirt for the rib eating contest.
  8. Beezer is offline
    Beezer's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    489

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 9:09pm


     Style: judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 7thSamurai View Post
    I challenge you to heavy beer drinking and baby back rib eating. Winner takes all. You have 6 min to respond or the challenge is off. You also have to wear a white shirt for the rib eating contest.
    Can I take this challenge? I don't care if I win, I love beer and ribs.
  9. 7thSamurai is offline
    7thSamurai's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Austin, Tx
    Posts
    730

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 9:13pm


     Style: BJJ, Striking, TKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The time frame for the challenge has expired. I am the undisputed Beer Drinking/Rib Eating Champion! All others suck!
  10. Beezer is offline
    Beezer's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    489

    Posted On:
    6/18/2009 9:19pm


     Style: judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 7thSamurai View Post
    The time frame for the challenge has expired. I am the undisputed Beer Drinking/Rib Eating Champion! All others suck!
    Damn, that was my only chance to beat someone at an interwebs grudge match.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.