Thread: Judo.

  1. #1001

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    502
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And I didn't even live in a bad neighborhood... these were appaulling and out of the ordinary. If you lived in the ghetto, it is an everyday occurrence.

  2. #1002
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpostudent View Post
    A friend of mine was killed in a riot at my high school. I saw another guy get shot for mouthing off to the wrong guy. I've been in a house hit by a drive by shooting twice. My next door neighbor was killed on his porch by a drive-by. Should I go on?
    and coming from such background you decided to do kenpo instead of getting a gun?

    Darwin sez no. :-p

  3. #1003

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    502
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    and coming from such background you decided to do kenpo instead of getting a gun?

    Darwin sez no. :-p
    Haha... my first art was Danzan-Ryu Jujitsu. I joined the Marines out of high school and learned all I ever wanted to know about guns.

    Later I studied HKD, mainly because it was the only MA school where I was living at the time. I chose kenpo when I moved to Las Vegas because a friend of mine used to do Tracy's kenpo and was quite tough.

    But yes, I own guns and know how to use them.

  4. #1004

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    94
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    :needpics:

    I think these two about sum up the 41 pages ive read so far.




    Im going to wreck you BRO! set a date,..set it.





    No! im going to ban you,..no you, you silly goose.

  5. #1005

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,750
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpostudent View Post
    Haha... my first art was Danzan-Ryu Jujitsu. I joined the Marines out of high school and learned all I ever wanted to know about guns.

    Later I studied HKD, mainly because it was the only MA school where I was living at the time. I chose kenpo when I moved to Las Vegas because a friend of mine used to do Tracy's kenpo and was quite tough.

    But yes, I own guns and know how to use them.
    Lmk when you want to ge together and punch holes through paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

  6. #1006

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    502
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandinha View Post
    Lmk when you want to ge together and punch holes through paper.
    Ya know, that sounds like a great idea. It's been a few months for me. I'll PM you, since I would like to do that before school starts up.

  7. #1007

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Donegal, Ireland
    Posts
    310
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpostudent View Post
    A friend of mine was killed in a riot at my high school. I saw another guy get shot for mouthing off to the wrong guy. I've been in a house hit by a drive by shooting twice. My next door neighbor was killed on his porch by a drive-by. Should I go on?
    You can if you want but there isnt much point since I have no way f knowing that what you are saying is true.

    Actually,

    I was abducted by aliens.

    See...

  8. #1008

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    502
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cam4276 View Post
    You can if you want but there isnt much point since I have no way f knowing that what you are saying is true.

    Actually,

    I was abducted by aliens.

    See...
    Point taken. I didn't carry a video camera around with me. It really doesn't matter because the point is that making stupid statements can get you killed. Whether or not you dismiss my anecdotal evidence is irrelevant. I'm not attempting to prove that anything happened, but that it CAN happen.

  9. #1009

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,593
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Like something good actually came out of this thread?

    The hope is strong with this one.

  10. #1010
    MrBadGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Seven Seas of Rhye
    Posts
    2,899
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post

    I have never met him, but....well, sometimes you can just tell, ya know?
    Ooh, do me next!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO